7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

I don't want to weigh myself at all. My scale broke 2 weeks ago so I will buy another one probably next month. I am trying to lose my belly. I have been getting on my treadmill daily for 30-60 minutes a day. I just have to stay away from snacks and eating at night before I go to sleep.

LOL @frisky about falling asleep face down on the carpet!!! I have a birthday this week on the 23rd. I will be turning 30! I won't be able to celebrate my birthday this weekend since we had to get car repairs. DH said that he promise he will make it up to me at the end of the month. He said I will enjoy myself.

I do agree we are slightly crazy!!!:winkwink::wacko: I love this thread also. :hugs::thumbup:

I hope you ladies are having a nice evening.

Oh momwife! The big 30!!!!! Hope your DH plans something fab for you xxxx
I'm going to be 36 next year, I don't know where the time has gone!! ( god I sound like my mother!)

PS: I've watched the end of GOT series 3 and I'm SHOCKED at how it ended :(

Awwwwh to be 30 again!! Haha
Betty, we are old enough to know better
But young enough to still get away with it!......Just! ;)

I'm so tired, off to work in half an hour, dropped hubby off at ship at 5.30am ewwwww!

Don't think I'm in the 2ww now as really believe we missed ovulation, but I should be in it next month as hubby is home from 2nd till 16th December. And betty, af is due for me 1st Dec not the 2nd sorry.

Urrgghhh best get my arse into gear & move!! X

ahh girls I have to confess I am the baby of our group.. I'm only 26 :) But none of you are bloody old!

Betty isn't the ending fabulous, but also sad??? I felt a bit lost at the end of it. Can't wait for the next series though to see what is gonna happen and who will take over eeeekkk

I absolutely love carbs, that is probably my main problem. I shovel carbs in like a possessed woman honestly. I might try the 5 little meals a day though and maybe just have carbs once a week on a weekend for a treat. This sticking to fruit and cereal is killing me!

8DPO today, being honest I don't feel pregnant but I suppose I won't know until AF shows or doesn't. She is due on Sunday so only 4 more days to go. Haven't got any symptoms out of the ordinary just my usual sore boobs and I feel quite gassy which is normal for me before AF xx

Morning ladies, hello just hoping!,How are you?? I actually give up on my birthdays now! Age is just a number! ;)

Tina 8dpo already?? These months are flying by! Fingers Crossed it's your month. I'm not even looking for symptoms, as I'm out this month. Roll on December!

I'm in agony, I have a huge ulcer on the inside of my lip. I've never had anything like it. It started off tiny, but just keeps getting bigger, I can't eat or drink, every time I move my mouth it's agony :( making me feel really run down.

Hope everyone else is good?
I've got an appointment with my sons teacher today, just to see how he's getting on in school.
Hope everyone has a nice wkend.
I've got the boxing booked for tomorrow night on sky box office, so that's my night sorted!! Haaha I love boxing! Check out Carl Froch.......He's HOT!! ;) Xx

hydrogen peroxide should help that heal up quicker and take some pain away

xx feel better

Morning girls and happy Saturday!!!! How is everyone?
Frisky, how did it go at your sons school??? I can't believe you like boxing!!!! I can't stand it, I'm sending OH out tonight to watch it at his mates :)
Tina, any symptoms yet?????? I know I'm not in it this month as we only DTD twice and it was CD8 and CD11 but I'm sure I will imagine up many symptoms and still take a test! Crazy lady!!!!
Momwife..... Where are yo in your cycle???
Just hoping, welcome to our thread :)

Morning girlies,

Im 11DPO today and haven't really been looking for symptoms. I've just come back from a 2 day course with work so I haven't had the chance to look!

Yesterday my cervix was playing yo yo a bit. Yesterday morning it was low and closed then in the afternoon it was high and slightly turned backwards and in the evening it was a medium height! My period is due anytime between now and Monday, my cycles have been between 27-29 days the last few cycles.

Boobs are still really sore so we shall wait and see!

Going to do something as a family today! Need to get my thinking head on and decide what though.

What cycle day did you ovulate Betty? Remember spermies can survive for 5 days! Hope everyone is well xx

Haha I havnt got a bloody clue what I'm 'looking' for in regards to cervix position!! Last time I checked was a few cycles ago, when I was sure I was pregnant & as soon as I checked, af pretty much started, so I just steer well clear now! Haha
Praying you get your BFP Tina, surely someone will get one before Christmas!!

Betty, I'm the same...although I know I'm not in with a chance, I will no doubt look for symptoms & test!! ......As I am insane!

School was good yesterday, he's doing well at school, no problems in class or with other kids. They said sometimes he's can be withdrawn in himself & often talks of having a tummy ache. We think it's anxiety, as he does worry he isn't good enough in class, so we have talked about praising him more at home & at school. Also I'm working alongside his teacher with a reward system at home, that he takes into school. So, if I give him a smiley sticker, his teacher will reward him with house points or merrits. He seems very excited about this.
I'm glad his school work isn't suffering, it's really a case of building his self esteem back up. I feel much better & more in control about the whole thing now!!

And yes, I LOVE boxing betty!! My hubby loves that I love it...he just wishes I was this enthusiastic about football!!! ........Not a chance!! Haaha

So tonight will be a curry, beer & boxing!! I AM a man!!!????? ;) Xx

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/20131123_140453_zps8ae6b5a5.jpg

Sorry girls if this is incredibly much TMI but just checked my cervix because im gonna be on cervix watch constantly now as AF is close to arriving and found this! Good thing that my CM hasn't dried up a day before AF is due! Xx

Tina, that might mean good news! FX that AF does not show.

I don't even know what to loook for when I am checking my cervix!:nope:

I am on CD7 and today is my birthday!!! YAY me!!! I am happy that AF stopped yesterday! Yes!!! I will make sure that I will BD everyday or every other day this time!! I can't do too much for my birthday since it is snowing!!! Awwwww this sucks. Hubby went to work at 2:00 and don't get off until 10:30.:growlmad: I am still going to have a few drinks tonight!! DH told me that he have something planned next week for me! I can't wait!!

Betty, I am glad that you watched the least season of GOT! It is soooo sad!! I can't believe that we have to wait such a long time to see the new season!! I am going to make sure that when it comes back on again I will watch the first episode of the new season with no distractions!! LOL!!
Will chat later everyone!!:hugs::flower:

With any luck mom wife it means good things and happy birthday! !!! Did you get any nice surprises? ? Haha I could give everybody step by step instructions on cervix checking, im like a woman obsessed! And it really is the most helpful thing when TTC I personally find. Temping can be inaccurate depending on lack of sleep, temping at different times etc and made me feel really pressurised. Whereas your cervix can't lie really! As long as it stays closed that period isn't coming! I love it

12DPO today AF due date. . I'm feeling so so anxious. My cervix this morning is a medium height and closed. Just feel like she's gonna show her ugly head.

Tina!!!!! I love that we can share our most intimate bodily functions!!!!!! This looks like a great sign, are you going to test today????? Please please let's hope it's your BFP! We really need someone to get it this month!!!! I've never been able to check my cervix, it freaks me out a bit :( I have used OPK's this month as I wanted a month off so no idea when I ovulated but its normally between CD16-18 :)
Momwife, happy belated birthday for yesterday, hope you had a lovely day and I hope hubby has a lovely surprise for you xxxxx

I haven't used OPK's that was meant to say...... Can't use my fingers today!!! It's too early on a Sunday morning!!!!! :)

Haha it's the only place I feel brave enough to share my bodily functions! Sorry to dissapoint Betty but I'm not testing! Haven't got any tests so just waiting to see if she shows up. If she hasn't arrived in a couple of days then I may be tempted to test. Xx

Haaaaha Tina!! I Think we have all gone to the next level of friendship now!! ;)

I'm with betty & want you to test!! Your doing amazing not testing! Surely it's a good sign if cervix is closed?
I wouldn't know if mine was closed, open or even waving at me! I'm not clued up at all! Haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMWIFE!!! :happydance:

Hope you had a lovely day despite hubby working! How exciting he has a surprise planned....I love suprises.

Betty, looks like we are the only ones who havnt got a clue what's happening with us this month. I'm 99% sure I'm out.

I'm currently nursing a hangover, had quite a few vinos last night, the boxing was epic! Nearly had heart failure a couple of times. Hubby told me off for screaming at the tv!!! Xx

Hmmm girls think I'm onto the next cycle with you. Had some brown discharge tonight and I feel crampy. Pretty sure full flow af will be here by the morning.

Bahhhh humbug. Onto cycle 5 :-(:-( xxx

With any luck mom wife it means good things and happy birthday! !!! Did you get any nice surprises? ? Haha I could give everybody step by step instructions on cervix checking, im like a woman obsessed! And it really is the most helpful thing when TTC I personally find. Temping can be inaccurate depending on lack of sleep, temping at different times etc and made me feel really pressurised. Whereas your cervix can't lie really! As long as it stays closed that period isn't coming! I love it

12DPO today AF due date. . I'm feeling so so anxious. My cervix this morning is a medium height and closed. Just feel like she's gonna show her ugly head.

Thank you!!! Yes, my 2 DD's made me things and put blue glitter in my hair, (which is my favorite color) and dh gave me a card with 2 perfume/body wash sets. I told him that I wasn't expecting anything since we had to get our van fixed and pay bills. He said I just had to get you something.:happydance: I think I had too many shots last night!! DH said that I can't keep up and I said of course I can keep up with you. LOL!! Later on I had my head in the toilet!! Horrible. I will always remember my 30th birthday!!! DH called me a wild party woman. :haha: I was probably acting all crazy and funny.

I do want to learn how to check my cervix since I am no longer taking temps at this time. Oh nooooooo I hope AF don't show!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->