7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hi girls..... How is everyone?????tina, I'm totally NOT sorted for Christmas!!! I'm still getting presents and need to write out cards and wrap everything, I'm never prepared, it's always a mad rush for me!!!!
I've been hectic the last couple of weeks, so busy with work and I have my own little business which has been really busy so haven't had 2 minutes to myself!!!
I've got my HSG examination this Wednesday, eeeeeeek!!! Anyone had one of these????
What's everyone been up too? It's been quite quiet on here recently :( is everyone is Christmas chaos????

Ps: Tina, well done on the diet!!!!! I loved the Atkins, lost 2 stone of my baby weight doing this and you get used to it after a couple of months!!!! Good for you, I bet you feel and look great!!!! :)

Hiya! Had a rough day today courtesy of the small person playing a wide awake, want cuddles from mummy game between 12.30 and 3am this morning. I think I suffer more for it because she's been sleeping well for a while. I'm so not used to this middle of the night, out of bed, freezing my toosh off, malarky! Maybe she can sense mummy is off her pill and subconsciously trying to put me off the notion of having another newborn to get me up 3-4 times a night.

Normally when I've come off the pill in the past we've used condoms for a month to iron out my system a bit before trying but we haven't this time. I was on the mini-pill (just continued on with it after finishing breast feeding in March) and the packet says it's OK to start trying immediately on stopping. Anyone else know any more about this? I genuinely have no idea if/when I O'd this month. Think it should have been around this weekend but have a sneaky suspicion it might have been earlier and I might have missed it entirely. Should be due AF on 22nd so at least I'll know whether I can have a drink at Christmas!

Oh dear, big yawns and it's only 8pm. Back to work tomorrow so I think I'm going to hit the sack and hopefully make up some zzzs from last night. My friend is 10 weeks and showing now. We took the little people swimming this morning and it made me a little broody. She was talking about getting up to pee during the night, feeling sick all the time, being sleepy and dizzy and I have to say I am NOT looking forward to all that happening again. Good job little people are worth the pain!

I am so not ready for Christmas but I'm going to worry about that tomorrow.

Oh Edinburgh, it's good to have you back!!
I'm afraid I can't help out as I've never been on the pill before so know very little about it...... Keep us posted tho! A little Christmas BFP would be fantastic!!! AF is due for me on 30th dec, come on!!!!! Let this happen for us!!!!!!!!
My little girl didn't start sleeping through till she was 2 years old so I know all about sleep deprivation! It's a killer!!! Luckily she is a better sleeper now and mamma gets more than 3 hours a night :)
I'm also off to bed, I'm at work at 6am tmrw, boring!!!!!! Xxxx

Hey ladies

Sorry iv been quiet, I've had lots on with hubby home, my little man & busy at work.
Betty, how did your examination go today?

We are due in at the fertility clinic on Monday. But I'm gonna have to cancel as hubby s sperm test isn't till January & I'm guessing they will need the results, also hubby isn't home that day.

I'm not ready at all for Xmas. I've got Joe sorted but no one else! I'll be running around the shops, having major stress attacks like I do every year!!

Edingburgh, I'm sorry I can't help with the pill situation, I'm unsure myself. Glad your back in the game with us tho :)

My tww will start again around the beginning of next week I'm guessing? Hubby goes bk on the 16th, I ovulate between the 14th & 19th. So....we will see.

Tina, great news on weight loss :)

Speak soon ladies, I'm off to bed now xxx

:hugs:Missed you Frisky! I know you had lots of joy since your hubby is home! At least the appt is in January and not in 2-3 months. I always be stressed around this time since I hope that my DD's and hubby love their gifts! Will try to get everything (almost) that they want! Hubby is not expecting anything for christmas or his birthday. Would be nice if I can tell him that there is a bun in the oven! Wishful thinking.

I am 11DPO and I am still cramping.:growlmad: Been cramping off and on since 5DPO. Don't know what is going on with my body.

I hope everybody else is doing well.:hugs:

Ahh edinburgh we are due AF on the same day! Think I'm due around the 22nd too!

Definitely feeling the christmas mayhem here! Feel like I haven't had a minute to just catch up with anything because all I've been doing is searching for christmas presents and wrapping! Finish work in 8 days for christmas :):):):) I REALLY NEED IT!!! feeling stressy.

Think I may be 1DPO today girls, I haven't taken any OPKs this cycle, just been BDing when it feels right and going off when my cervix feels open.

another 2 week wait is in full flow xxx

Momwife have you done a test??? cramping since 5DPO is a good sign! xxx

Hello ladies..... Good to have you all back on here!!!
Momwife!!! That sounds promising! When are you testing????
I had my HSG yesterday, was not as scary as I thought it would be... Slightly painful but that's it! They couldn't give me any info at the exam (thought they would at least tell me if my tubes were blocked/clear!) have to wait till 6th Jan for my appointment with the consultant.... BUT! I've been reading up on success stories after a HSG so of course I'm getting my hopes up again!!!!
Frisky.... Don't cancel your app! Phone them and explain your situation and see what they say, would be a shame to have to cancel and wait longer....
Well I've managed to get a few more presents (god bless online shopping!) so I'm a lot closer to being sorted for Christmas.....
Have a good day everyone :)

ahh betty how irritating is it when they won't give you any inclination of results there and then? I hate that you always have to wait for weeks when it would only take a couple of minutes to tell you!

crossing my fingers for you hun that everything is fine and dandy.

I've got the most intesnse horrible back cramps girls. probably much too early for it to be pregnancy related. I feel terrible xx

Hello ladies. Been a Christmas fest in my house last few days. Put up the tree Thursday night, made chocolates on Friday night to give out today while I was in Glasgow visiting some of my Dad's side of the family with shortie. I wish I could say I had a good time but the weather went from being really mild at home on the East coast to being a bitter cold torrential all-day downpour through West. I wasn't wearing waterproof shoes, or a coat with a hood (or waterproof) or anything. Spent a long day miserable and cold and wet.

I won't bore you with the details but hubby is at Christmas night out tonight and between Munchkin's overstimulated teething overtired foul humour and having to do the dinner/bath/bed/housework solo I'm now ready to fall into bed with my awe at single parents fully restored. I take my hat off to ANYONE who is either a full time or part time solo flying parent.

Tina, you must ovulate quite late in your cycle if you're due AF same as me? don't use predictor kits of course so maybe I'm the one really wrong in my calculations. Like I said, I think hubby and I missed my target (thinking back on CM) but I will say I've been experiencing a lot of 'wetness' the last two days. Actually spend a lot of time going to the bathroom to check I wasn't getting AF early yesterday. Bad experience as a teen made me eternally paranoid about bleeding through clothes. I'm pretty sure that I experienced the same last time I came off the pill though, which was incidentally, how I ended up on this thread!!

Might be a hormonal surging thing post pill.

Only other oddity was a mild spell of nausea after lunch today. I'm putting that down to running from the restaurant to the shopping mall in the downpour though and then wandering around a shop with a thermostat set at 30 degrees celcius with a winter coat on pushing a buggy. It passed to quick and is too soon to be morning sickness.

And on that happy note, off to bed said Zebidee. Tomorrow is another busy day preparing for festivities and doing that mundane stuff like grocery shopping and ironing :)

I normally ovulate between cycle days 16 to 18 and my cycles can be anything between 28 to 30 days so im just going off having a normal 28 day cycle then id be due on the 22nd. I got a positive Opk on cycle day 18 along with cramping so im guessing I ovulated then.

3DPO today I think. . Only strange thing that's happening with me is I haven't got sore boobs. Not even a tiny bit. This is very unusual for me because normally from ovulation right up to AF arriving I have very tender boobs. Here's hoping its a good sign hey!

Anyone been upto much this weekend? ? Xxx

Tina, I hope not having tender boobs is a greta sign!! Keeping my FX for you!:flower::flower:

I have been staying in due to the weather. We was supposed to go to the movies last night but the streets was covered and the snow trucks did not come out. I looked out my window and I seen a couple of cars that was sliding in the street.

I am 15DPO and AF supposed to arrive today. So far no spotting. I would have thought that yesterday I would have spotted since the last couple of cycles, I was always spotting right before AF shows up. FX for me that she don't show up. FX for the rest of you ladies that you will get your BFP this cycle!!!!:hugs::flower:

How exciting momwife! I hope she doesn't show her face. It'd be lovely for at least one of us to have a BFP for Christmas! When are you going to test? ? Xx

It would be exciting!!! I think I am going to test on the 18th or the 21st just in case that AF is late. FX! FX!

Any more symptoms or news momwife? i'm on the edge of my seat waiting for you to test haha. I have a good feeling xx

Momwife!!!! I can't believe you're not testing yet!!!! I have everything (including toes!!!) crossed for you!!! We have to have a Christmas BFP on here. :)
Edinburgh, good to hear you are getting sorted for Xmas. I'm still not done! It's never ending!!! Main thing is I have got everything for my little tinker. She loves you story at the minute so I have got her a woody doll and some other toy story bits! We've also got her a my little pony castle which she will love! Can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning!!!
I'm CD16 today. Had very strange CM since my HSG, very watery (sorry TMI!) and quite sticky.... Not sure if this is a good thing or not? I have pains low down too, again, not sure if this is from the HSG, I'm just hoping its blown away the cobwebs and I get my BFP this cycle (please please please Santa I've been a good girl!!!!)
Slightly hungover today as it was my works christmas party last night so all I want to do today is sleep and eat comfort food but I have to be at work at 2pm so will need to sort myself out soon :)
Hope everyone is ok..... Momwife! Please keep us updated xxxxxxxx

Betty I think watery CM is always good, means those spermies can get through with ease. When are you due to ovulate?

My christmas doo is this weekend, really don't want to go. I'm in desperate need of my roots doing and a spray tan haha!

I'm 4DPO today, no symptoms of course yet. Only odd thing is that my boobs aren't sore at all after ovulation which NEVER happens. xx

I have new symptoms such as breasts are tender, and I hit my boob on the fridge & I was in sooooo much pain! DH said you barely bumped the fridge. :shrug: Well AF still has not showed her face so now I am late!! I hope she just stays away. I am not spotting either which is great news! Thank you for keeping everything crossed for me! I will keep you wonderful ladies updated. :flower:

Tina & Betty, I am keeping my FX for you!!!!

eeeek you are so pregnant! I can just tell. I'm predicting good news :):):) fingers crossed for you girly. when are you testing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->