7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Argghhhhhhh momwife...this is toooo much!! Saturday is AGES away to wait!! Haha I'm there with betty & would have tested loads by now!! Can't wait to see the result! :)

Tina, Edinburgh.....stranger things have happened. You see people getting their bfp with no symptoms at all! Your both still in with a chance xx

Today has been normal, first birthday ever I've not spent with my mum...so bit weird. No hubby here either.:(

however, I did get some lovely flowers from work & I'm out tomorrow :)

weather is horrific here, gale force winds & rain. All snuggled up now.

Has anyone ever had tummy cramps at 3dpo? I'm getting them tonight xx

Hi frisky.... Hope you have had a lovely day. Weather is horrific here too, gale force winds and rain. So pleased I'm home all snug!!!!
I had cramps the month I got my BFP... Was really strange as it felt like AF was about to arrive.... Can be a good sign, fingers crossed! I have them now too but I don't know what it is as I'm CD18 and not had a positive opk??? If I go on my cm then I reckon I ovulated about CD14-15 so I'm hoping I've caught that little eggy!!!! I do feel very positive for us all this month!!! So exciting :)
Momwife!!!!!! You're killing me! TEST !!!!!!! X

Hi girls..... How is everyone today??? Momwife, how are you??? Have you caved and tested yet???? :)
I'm still getting negative opks (CD19 today!!!!) had quite bad cramps through the night in my lower abdomen and back (enough to wake me up) not sure what that is???? Feels like mild period pains.
Is anyone experiencing and symptoms this month????

Hello ladies! *waves* All the cramping you're having Betty sounds like ovulation cramping? I had cramps badly in my lower back at ovulation time this month. Is your CM still EW or has it turned creamy now? that's another good indication of which time you ovulated.

7DPO for me, still symptomless no sore boobs, cervix very high and closed, creamy cm. Only weird thing is I had leg cramps all last night which lasted until about dinner time today.

Momwife I'm going to come and find you with a pregnancy test if you don't hurry and test haha!! xx

Hi Tina..... I would say this would be ovulation pain but my cm has dried up! It's just a bit sticky now. Where as from CD13-17 it was watery and loads of the stuff!!! Who knows.... I really getting my hope up this month, I hope it's not another disappointment.
I've never been able to check my cervix, just freaks me out a bit. How is your cervix supposed to be at this time? When will you be testing Tina??? I'm gonna test New Year's Eve as I need to know if I can have a few vinos!!! Only another 2 weeks to wait BORING!!!!

Another thing girls..... I'm really very emotional today!!!! I've cried 3 times and to be honest I could just burst in tears at the slightest thing! Now, I'm not an emotional type so this is very strange for me!!! Anyone had this before??? :cry:

I <3 cervix checking Betty! I find it keeps me really in sync with where I am in my cycle, I know when ovulation is close and the right time to BD because it feels open and soft then I know when AF is coming because it start to get low and open again after being high in the leutal phase.

Around post ovulation you should find that your cervix starts to rise up and close.

Honestly Betty give it a go, especially with you struggling to get positive OPKs, you would know then on what days your cervix feels open. Think I'd be lost without it xxx

I'm with you Betty - I've never tried the whole cervical feeling thing. The honest truth is, anything trying to touch my cervix just sets off my gag reflex! Also, I have the smallest hands in the world ( I wear kids gloves!) so not sure I could even get to the damn thing if I tried! ;)

I was nauseous after lunch yesterday and then again today. Reckon it's too early to be anything related to baby-making so I'm really worried I'm coming down with a bug. I felt OK to eat dinner so had some tom soup and toast with my LO, now I feel yucky though - like the tomato acidy taste is lingering in the back of my throat. I've taken a Rennie and hope it goes away. I'm on holiday 2 weeks starting tomorrow at 4.30pm and I will not be amused if my immune system decides to go on early vacation, leaving me ill for Christmas!

Really looking forward to being done with work! Have a good Friday everyone!

Momwife - Test!!!!! You've gone and got me checking here for your posts every few hours. I just know in my waters that there will be a Christmas BFP to set this thread up for good things in the New Year! xx

Ha! Edinburgh.... I'm totally with you. I would live to be able to check my cervix but I get a bit queasy with anything like that so I doubt I would ever be able to do it!!!
I totally think I've missed ovulation as the opks are getting fainter and fainter so I reckon I'm about 4dpo. Terribly emotional! Had a very weepy day today and basically feeling very sorry for myself:(
Momwife, I admire your stamina!!!! The test of us are sat here in huge anticipation waiting for you to give us some good news!!!! Come on girl! We need a BFP!!!!! :)

Sorry Tina!! I'm with betty & Edinburgh on this one! Cervix spotting, touching, finding & feeling is a no!! I don't actually know what I'm feeling for?? It all feels the same to me!! Haaha

Hope you have a better day tomorrow betty...hugs to you x I don't know what to make of your negative opk's..could they be faulty?

Edinburgh, nausea & heartburn sound promising?? Let's hope your not becoming ill for the holidays.

I had a nice day, went to body pump class first thing, then lunch and shopping with my friend. Almost killed the shop assistant in Currys....stood there half an hour, and when the guy eventually served me, he couldn't be arsed!! Completely & utterly useless!! I ended up walking out & buying something off amazon , paying the extra for next day delivery!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

I also went to see my diabetic nurse today, who bluntly told me I'm never going to fall pregnant if I don't look after & control my sugars better. She had me in tears as she was brutally honest....But I'm glad she was. I've had so many appointments over the last year with doctors giving me neither here or there answers or helping me or referring me.

This nurse has promised to help me, I'm already doing better, but I need to write a food diary everyday & test my sugars religiously, which I WILL Do! She told me not to get upset, things could turn around in as little as 3 months.
I'm feeling a bit upset as I really feel time is against me now at 34!
What do you girls think?? I really think, if I'm not pregnant in another year, I'm just going to give up on this whole thing....It's tearing me apart :( Xx

Sorry to ramble on xxx

P.s momwife TEST!!!!! ;)

However, I have support now from a great nurse, so whatever happens, at least my health will be getting bk on track.

Awwww frisky. I'm sorry the nurse was so blunt with you (but I guess she was being honest!) doctors and nurses tend to have no filter! What kind of diet do you need to be on? Are you allowed any sugar??? Why don't you start a post on here? I'm sure they will be lots of other women in your situation and you can get some help, guidance, tips from them??? Plus we are always here too!!! You can ramble on as much as you want with us! I'm a total foodie so please feel free to take food diary to me all day!!!! :)
I am only giving this another year and if we still don't have a BFP then I'm going to give up! It almost 2 years now and I think that 3 years to try is enough (I'm 36 next August) what is meant to be will be :) come on BFP!!!!!!
Not sure about the opks???? They are totally not reliable anyway, there have been times when I have had a negative test on a morning. Positive on an afternoon and them back to negative on the evening so I guess I've just tested at the wrong times.... I'm CD20 now, only 10 days to wait!!!!! Not that I'm counting or anything!!!!!

Morning,
It's really awful to be told off essentially by any healthcare person frisky. I think they've stopped training nhs people in bedside manner completely. Obviously was cut in george's budget ;) however, your nurse sounds supportive from a 'have to look after yourself first' kind of angle. To cook a been you got to start with a decent pot right? 3 months will fly by and I'm sure you can do it with short achievable targets. I'll shut up now before I start to sound too much like a daft lifestyle coach!
My DH thought it was saturday today and rolled over and huffed at me when I asked him to get up to see to our daughter. When I stressed I had to get ready for work he was most contrite!
Have a good day everyone and chin up betty, mwah!

Ahh frisky sorry hun to hear that the doctor was so blunt with you. I think I prefer that though, there is nothing worse than somebody bullshitting you just to make you feel better about the situation. I'd rather someone was straight up with you, it might hurt but at least you know the right direction to go in for the best chances of catching the egg!

Ediburgh, how many DPO are you now? I know our AFs are both due around the same time this cycle aren't they. I'm 8DPO today, no symptoms as such. My gums bled this morning when I brushed my teeth, it happened yesterday too. This is quite weird for me, I can't remember the last time this happened.

Betty, I didn't know you had been trying for 2 years! you deserve a BFP so much girly, you must have mega determination to carry on for that long. I'm inspired by you!

Still no updates from momwife.. hmm I hope the quietness doesn't mean that AF has arrived xxx

Yes Tina, almost 2 years!!! Thought I would get of straight away but here I am, still waiting!!!! Me and frisky have been trying the same amount of time :( totally sucks!!!
I really feel positive this month though (trying to convince myself that I will get my BFP before 2014!!!!)
Momwife, hope you're ok chick!!!!! Pls let us know what is going on xxxxx
I need to clean all my house today in time for Santa and I really cannot be bothered! I just want to sit and drink tea and watch Disney movies with my little girl!!!! Did you think the fairies will come and clean my house for me?? Nah, I think not!!! :)

haha I need to get onto the cleaning aswell this weekend. I have 20 mins left in work then finished for 12 whole days yeyyyyy!!

I'm off into town straight from work to tackle the last of my christmas shopping, that'll be fun I'm sure town is going to be super manic! think I might need a glass of wine by teatime haha.

I'm hoping you're right about your hunch Betty and you get 2 lovely pinks lines on a first response this cycle. ahhh how lovely would it be to see 2 lines appear! I'm not taking any tests, just seeing if AF shows. xx

Hi Tina, 11-12 DPO maybe - I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated this month but expect AF at some point over the weekend. I've gone from 28 day cycle to 26-27 days I think.

4 hours to go till my holidays!!!!

Frisky and Betty really need a medal (and a BFP soon).

Hope you're OK Momwife x

Hey ladies!! Quick update since I am getting ready for work: I will test later on today and will try to post a pic to see what you ladies think! FX for me!!!!!! Will chat later!

Argghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Momwife!!!! I'm so excited and nervous!!!! Hope with all my heart it's a BFP!!! Huge baby dust heading your way :dust:
X

I'm basically stalking until you give us the results btw!!!!! :)

Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Thank God your doing it tonight!!! Haha I've everything crossed! I've got a good feeling about this! And Don't u dare leave us if you get your bfp!! ;) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->