7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

OOooohh! Fingers crossed for a Christmas BFP! Good luck!

Have a good week everyone!

Oh my god momwife!!!!! I'm seriously sooooooo excited! Please TEST! I have a good feeling!!!! When are you gonna test???? :)
Tina, hope that no sore boobies is a good sign for you! Eeeeek it's all feeling very positive on here, I feel really positive this month!!!
I had a negative opk again today so I should ov either tmrw or wed. It's normally between CD16-18 for me. It would be soooooo nice to see those two lovely pink lines pop up just in time for the new year!!!! I'm due 30th or 31st dec.
Frisky, you're very quiet! Hope you're ok chick xxxx
Momwife, hurry up and test!!!!! Xxxxx

I second that! Momwife test!!! We need some good news on this thread :):) This 2WW is killing me! I feel more anxious about this one than I have about any of the others. xx

Helloo ladies!! I can't read previous posts for some reason?? My kindle is playing up!
Momwife??

TESSSSSSSSSSSST!!! Haha

Tina, how are you? When are you testing?

Betty, glad to hear your feeling positive! Imagine if we ALL got our bfp this month! Haha

Well, hubby went back yesterday. I haven't done any opk's but I think I ovulated either Sunday or yesterday, CD 16..as I had tummy cramps & watery cm.
We did the deed Friday & Sunday...but not yesterday, so I'm hoping I'm still in with a chance? Af is due for me on the 28th or 29th How perfect would it be to get a bfp for Xmas? May ask Santa ;)

Had a good time with hubby. We went to watch the boxing at London excel arena on Saturday night! It was ace!
Still got loads to do before Xmas, presents to buy. And it's my birthday Tomorrow! Whaaaaaaaa :( ha ha...I'm working, but my friend is taking me out to lunch on Thursday, so that will be nice :)

Hope everyone is well...I'll try & catch up on previous posts later xxx

LOL!! AF is still not here yet! I can't wait to test! It is driving me crazy!!!!!!

Hey Frisky!! Glad that you spent some time with your hubby!:hugs: Wow, your birthday is tomorrow! How old will you be? Let me guess sweet 16!!!:winkwink::winkwink: :D

It would be great if all of us receive our BFP's this time around! FX!!! Will chat later ladies!

Momwife you are seriously just teasing us now haha! Everytime I see that you've posted I'm like "ooohhh has she tested?!?!?!" and you've still not!

Frisky nice to see you back! I was starting to wonder if you'd been abducted by aliens or something haha. Of course you're in with a chance! remember spermies can stay alive for up to 5 days inside your body so I'd say you've deffo BD'd at the right time.

I'm only 5DPO today, I think my period is due between Sunday and Christmas Eve! May just test on Christmas Day if she still hasn't arrived. This is the only cycle so far that I feel completely not pregnant. Haven't got any PMS symptoms at all!

GOOD LUCK THIS CYCLE LADIES!!! xx

Oh my God momwife!! Xmas Hats off to you for holding back from testing!!! ;)

I've no tests left in my house now, so I'm just going to try and see what happens. Af was a day early last cycle...So I'm going with the 28th & 29th this month...knowing my luck, af will show 1 day late!

Haha Tina, even if I was abducted by aliens....I'd be up there trying to find this website!! ;) Xx

And momwife....I AM Sweet 16!!!

Plus 18 years ;) Xx

Momwife!!!!! Test!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Frisky.... Are you doing anything nice tmrw???? Glad you got to spend some quality time with your hubby.... We have all managed to get down to business at the right time this month! Lets all pray to Santa for our bfps!!!!
Bed time for me, night all.... Momwife, Tina is right, stop teasing us!!! I have everything crossed for you my lovely xxx

I'm working tomorrow betty, I'll probably have a nice tea somewhere or at home with Joe (good excuse for cake) My friend is taking me out for lunch on Thursday, which will be nice. I'm not fussed about my birthday...It's depressing! Haha Xx

Happy birthday frisky!!!! :drunk: :wine: :friends:
:hugs:
Hope you have a lovely day (even though you're working!!!)
X

Awwwwh thank you betty!! :) xxx haha love the drinking smileys!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy FrIsKy!!! Have a wonderful day my dear xxx

momwife any updates?

6DPO today, just not feeling it this cycle at all girls. xx

Hope you're gonna treat yourself to a vino later!!!!!!
Tina.... It's still early days! When are you gonna test???
I'm still getting negative opks even on CD18!!! :(
Momwife!!!!! What's going on? Have you tested yet? :dust:

I didn't ovulate until cycle day 18 this cycle Betty, a couple of days later than normal for me. I'm gonna test around christmas day if AF hasn't shown. xx

Happy Birthday Frisky!! Have a lovely day and enjoy your cake!

Don't think we're pregnant this cycle, no symptoms, due AF this weekend. My body's a bleeder and I've had no implantation bleeding this month (also haven't had a lot of BD as I've been really tired and hubby's not really been feeling it either).

Good luck Momwife and everyone else!!!

I'm exactly like you edinburgh! I'd be super shocked if I was pregnant this month, zero symptoms! xx

Happy Birthday Frisky!!! I hope you enjoy your day! :yipee::dance::cake:

Well AF still not here yet. I am sorry for teasing!!! :flower: I will test on Saturday since DH said he just want AF time to arrive if it is just late. I told him I am never late!! I am 3 days late now! Will keep you ladies updated. Guess who got nauseous last night? DH!!! Wow, I wonder why???!!! He said when he comes home from work he gets nauseous. When he is at work he is fine. Hmmmmm, I don't know why he is getting nauseous around me. :shrug:

FX for the rest of you ladies for BFP's!!!!!!!!

Momwife if you're never late I would say I'm 99.999999% sure you're gonna finally get your beautiful BFP! have you been getting any more symptoms hun? xx

Oh my god momwife!!!!! This is soooooooo exciting! I can't believe you're holding out to test! I would have tested about 20 times by now!!!!
I actually feel nauseous for you!!!! If AF still hasn't arrived by Saturday then I don't think you will even need to test!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->