7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Momwife, you've got us all hanging! I finished work, did the bedtime bath and braved sainsburys. Figured easier tonight than over the weekend but I'm exhausted! What's everyone doing this weekend? I think we'll be out visiting a lot of rellies! I didn't post my cards and stuff so I'm going to have to do a lot of dropping off! Happy holidays people! Baby dust!

Hey Ladies!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::wohoo::wohoo: I don't know what to do with myself!!! yay me!!!!

FX for everyone else to receive their BFP!! I will still be on this thread since I love this thread sooooo much!

Attachments

• 1220031812.jpg
    1220031812.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 22
WhoooooooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

This is AMAZZZZZING news!! Congratulations my lovely!! What a FANTASTIC Xmas pressie!!

Bet your in shock!!?

What were your main, different symptoms This month??

Let's hope you have started a trend on our thread! Xx

Yeyyyyyyyyy!! Xx

Yes I am in shock! You see I took 3 tests! I thought 1 was faulty so I took 2 more. :wacko:

My symptoms were very fatigue, falling asleep on my fav shows, and breasts hurt.

It would be great if I started a trend. Come on the rest of you ladies to receive your BFP's! FX!! Well I have everything cross for all you lovely ladies!!:hugs::flower:

Awwwwh bless you...how exciting!! What did hubby say??

The only thing different for me this 2ww is I'm having really mild abdominal cramps, I notice it more at night.

You best stock up on your alcoholic free vino for Xmas dinner momwife! I'll have a 'proper' drink for you! ;) xxx

Eeeeeeeek! Exciting xxx

Oooops I forgot that I was having cramps since 5DPO off and on until I was 17DPO. The cramps might be a great thing!

I am not going to tell hubby until tomorrow since it is his birthday!!! Just might tell him at midnight if he is still up!!! hahahaha!

Please have a drink for me! Yes I will stock up on alcoholic free vino!!

If anybody want to read here the symptoms I was having: I copied it from Symptoms by DPO thread:
AF is due Sunday 15th. Here are my symptoms:

1-2 DPO nothing
3DPO gassy, fatigue, constipation, diarrhea in pm
4DPO cramps, nose bleed, runny nose, decreased appetite
5DPO gassy, cramps, stuffy nose, vivid dreams, constipation
6DPO bloating, cramps, gassy, backache, dizziness/lightheaded, runny nose, sore throat, stuffy nose, decreased appetite, fatigue
7DPO cramps, gassy, lightheaded, runny & stuffy nose, vivid dreams, decreased appetite, sore throat in am
8DPO low blood pressure, gassy, cramps, emotional, nose bleed, headache, runny & stuffy nose, fatigue, constipation, acne breakout, sore throat in am
9DPO gassy, cramps, backache, runny & stuffy nose, sore throat, headache, nose stuffy, runny nose, sore throat in am
10DPO cramps, runny & stuffy nose, gassy,headache, dizziness, sore throat, fatigue, backache, low blood pressure (90/61) I think AF will arrive next week since I am getting cramps this early.
11DPO cramps, gassy
12DPO cramps, gassy, acne breakout, headache, fatigue, bloated
13DPO cramps, gassy, headache, fatigue, stuffy/runny nose
14DPO cramps, gassy, headache, fatigue, stuffy/runny nose, nose bleed, nipples hurt
15DPO AF is due so nothing yet, slight cramping, runny nose, breasts are sensitive
16DPO AF is 1 day late, nipples and breasts are very sensitive, fatigue
17DPO AF is 2 days late, nipples and breasts are very sensitive, fatigue
18DPO AF is 3 days late, nipples and breasts hurt, fatigue, fell asleep while my mom was talking on the phone to me! LOL! Called her back 1 hr later and she said oh you awake now!!!! I told her I didn't know that I fell asleep on the phone!
19DPO AF is still late, same symptoms as yesterday.
20DPO AF is still late, so I tested and BFP.

Ooooh thanks for those, I will be referring to these each month now!! Haha x

Can't believe you haven't told hubby yet!! What a perfect birthday present! Bet your ready to burst!! Haha Xx

You are sooo welcome! Yes I am ready to burst! He will have the best birthday present and Christmas present!! :winkwink::haha:

Momwife!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooooop!!!!!! What a fantastic e Christmas present!!!! Sorry I didn't reply last night but I had to go to bed early as I feel rotten!
I'm sooooooooo happy for you, now hopefully you have started off a BFP chain reaction so we will all get our BFP's together and we can all be bump buddies!!!!! Yeah!!!! Now don't be leaving us! Xxxxxxx
Love looking at your symptoms, I have been having abdominal cramps for the last 4 days and yesterday they were in my back too.... Got quite bad (well noticeable) last night just before I went to bed, I'm hoping this is a good sign!!!!!
You will have toilet us know what hubby says, well done for holding out this long, you deserve a medal!!!
So, what did you do different this month??? We need to know all the details xxxxx

Ahhh momwife I knew it was going to be good news! !! Over the moon for you chick. At least one of us got a BFP for Christmas time. Referring to your symptoms I'd say it's definitely not my month. Not having any symptoms like that!

I wonder if there will be anymore this cycle! ! Xxx

Thank you Betty!!:flower:

You don't have to worry about me going anywhere!! Yes, I will let you ladies know what hubby says.

The things I did different was: didn't temp, BD daily when AF stopped (made sure I BD daily around my fertile days)stopped taking my meds, which is not good,(back on my hypertension meds since it is safe for pregnant women), I also used K-Y Jelly even though some women said it is not sperm friendly. I think that is all that I did different this cycle. If I can think of something I will be sure to let you ladies know! :hugs: I think more BFP's from you ladies will follow! FX!!!

Ahhh momwife I knew it was going to be good news! !! Over the moon for you chick. At least one of us got a BFP for Christmas time. Referring to your symptoms I'd say it's definitely not my month. Not having any symptoms like that!

I wonder if there will be anymore this cycle! ! Xxx

Thank you!!

Well Tina, don't count yourself out yet, there are some women do not experience any symptoms at all. Stay away AF!!!

Good morning...have you told hubby yet momwife?

Betty, are you still cramping? When is af due?

Well, I'm around 6dpo, feeling sick this morning.

In regards to the question of if I'm allowed sugar? I am, but I have to make sure my dose of insulin levels it out. For every 10g of carbohydrates I have, I have to inject 1 unit of insulin. I have to get my long acting insulin at the correct dose, for when I don't eat...it acts as a back up. So, I'm testing my sugars all the time & writing it all down.
I can do this, I did it when I was pregnant with Joe. It's just getting back to basics & being strict with myself. The whole process of moving house & getting married has taken over from me looking after Myself. But I'm feeling positive now...I'm going to control my diabetes & not let IT control me!!

PMA All the way!! Positive Mental Attitude! I WILL get my BFP :) Xx

Oh....I've been having really vivid dreams this week too!! And I've not been eating cheese! Haha Anyone else have this? X

Morning! Congrats momwife! Lovely news to wake up to. I feel a bit bloaty this morning which is about right for an imminent af arrival.
Let's hope christmas brings us all a few more bfp announcements! X

I have told hubby!! I couldn't wait until he was fully awake. He woke up and went in the kitchen, and I said Happy Birthday!!! Whispered in his ear we are having #3!!! He didn't get it until he went back to bed and he 5 minutes he sat up fast and said we are going to have a baby really loud!!! He got up and pulled the pegnancy tests out and said can u?? I said sure!! Took 2 tests came back and showed him the tests and the othe ones I took earlier he was in shock! I guess by him seeing 5 tests he really believe it! He sad this is the best birthday & Christmas gift!

Oh momwife!!! The timing was perfect for his birthday!!! How lovely.... You will just need time to let it all sink in now!!! I'm so pleased for you!!!!
Well ladies I really think we will get more bfps this cycle! I just have a feeling in my bones!!!! When is everyone due??? Testing etc...? I'm due 30/31st and will be testing on these dates too!!!
Frisky.... You have to be priority now!!! You must look after yourself!
I think we are almost in sync with our cycles. I reckon I'm about 6dpo too. My cm has totally dried up and I have not has cramps today but yesterday I had cramps and lower backache? Don't know if I'm just imagining symptoms now :(
Tina.... Don't lose hope!!!! It's still early days!!! And some people have no symptoms at all!!! When are you testing??? :)
Edinburgh, when are u due???? X

Well I ovulated later than normal this cycle on cycle day 18 and I have a leutal phase of 11-12 days so I'm thinking I'm due around 23rd which is monday. I'm 9DPO today cervix is medium height and closed not that it means anything to you none cervix checkers haha! Still getting creamy cm so that's a good thing I've not dried up just yet!

This waiting game is a bitch!

Anyone upto anything fun this weekend? I've managed to get a couple more presents this morning but still have to brave the Christmas rush tomorrow to get the final bits!

Momwife how lovely that you got your BFP right before your hubby's birthday that's like a fairy tale story! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thank you Betty & Tina! I can't wait for all of you ladies to get BFP's! When that happens we can all be bump buddies!! I am keeping everything crossed for you wonderful ladies!!

This weekend I will be wrapping DD's gifts, cleaning up and watch Christmas movies with my DD's. DH called off from work today since he can not think straight!! :haha:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->