7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Awwwwwww that's really cute of your hubby!!!! I bet he is very excited! Hopefully we will all be joining you soon momwife xxxx
Tina, will you test or wait for AF to arrive? I bought tests today as I know I'm SO gonna be testing early!!!!
Tonight my fella has gone out with the boys so I'm just chilling with my little girl, Gonna put her to bed soon then I need to put a colour on my hair (my roots are shocking!!!) then I'm going to start wrapping pressies! Tmrw I will have to clean all day as my house is like a bomb site! Oh the joys :)

Hey ladies, well I've got dull cramps again. No idea what's going on? What is cm supposed to be like again?

Betty, i did half my house today, gonna tackle the other half tomorrow. Going to wrap joes pressies when he's asleep tonight, thats if I don't fall asleep first.

Windy here, snuggled in all day xxx

I'm not testing Betty! Haven't got any tests in anyhow so even if I wanted to I couldn't.
Boobs are finally feeling tender tonight, at the sides. I was worried that I hadn't ovulated even though I got a positive OPK because I always have sore boobs from 1DPO but this cycle it hasn't happened until 9DPO hmm it's either sore boobs because AF is approaching or sore boobs because I'm preggers. Hoping it's the second one!

Frisky where in your cycle are you? I normally have creamy CM from ovulation till a few days before AF then it tends to dry up.

Just about to have food! OH is making me sweet chilli sausages with asparagus and broccoli yum haha. I've lost 10lbs now girls! Weighed myself this morning I'm over the moon! Xxx

Hi ladies, no af for me yet. Today is day 27 and I've been ranging from 27-29 day cycles. It could start anytime between today and tuesday I suppose. Might test christmas day if she runs late. If I had to cite symptoms this month then I've been a bit weepy this week, had a few boys of nausea that didn't lead to anything and I've had a lot of watery cm. even today it's still abundant and I'd expect to be dry running up to my period. Not holding out hope though as like I said, very minimal bd around the likely ovulating days.

Mmmmm your tea sounds lush!! Well done on your weight loss! That's almost a stone :)

I'm on cycle day 23 ad due either 28th or 29th. Ive just had a soak in the bath & had a really dull ache in my tummy. I'm probably going to imagine all sorts this wait, as i was out of the last one! I too have zero tests in, No doubt ill go and buy some when I'm in Asda! Haha...Good news on yr sore boobs...No sore boobs for me :( I want them to be sore! Haha xx

Fingers crossed she doesn't show edingburgh! Xxx

Ive probably made them sore from prodding them so much! Wouldn't it be amazing if we all got positives this cycle! Im sat here now thinking I can feel nausea which is in fact not there at all haha! I would've been due on tomorrow if I hadn't ovulated late so ill give it a couple more days.

Edinburgh its such a good sign that your CM hasn't dried up! Hoping you get a lovely positive in a few days xx

Betty, keep us update whenyou are going to test!

Frisky, the cramps just might be good news. Mines was on and off.

Tina, keep positie since you just never know! The food that your oh is fixing for you sounds yummy! Awwwww that's nice of your oh!

Edinburgh, FX that AF stays away!!!

No more AF's allowed on this thread!!!

Morning girls.... How are you?????
Edinburgh, Tina, how are you both any new symptoms???? Edinburgh, are you gonna test or just wait for AF????
I've woke up feeling not so positive anymore :( I have zero symptoms and zero cm, it's totally dried up which is not a good sign :( also my cramps have stopped too so I'm feeling like I'm totally out this month! Arghhhhhhhhh I hate it when you are all positive one minute and then the next you feel soooooo negative. Emotional rollacoaster or what????
Momwife, how are you today chick??? Any new symptoms? Is it all sinking in now??? :)
Managed to get some presents wrapped last night and just need to tackle the housework today BORING!!!!!

Morning all. Spent my evening making chocolate and candles. Still no af. Tested this morning because I don't feel pre-m at all today, still have cm, but it was negative. Will def not test again till wed as only have 1 more test.
Good luck tina, frisky and betty! Chins up!

Morning ladies! Just on my way into town to finish up the Christmas shopping.

Only new symptom is my boobs are really sore since last night. Feel like my CM is drying up though. Im also in a bitch of a mood and have been biting OHs head off all morning. All of these could be PMS because AF is due anyday now

I had zero symptoms Betty until 9DPO so don't count yourself out just yet chick xx

Edinburgh..... Still early days, hopefully you will get a Christmas Day BFP, that would be just fab!!!!!
Tina, I do this every month! I start off being so positive and think 'this is my month' but then about half way through the TWW I go all negative :( up and down like a yo yo!!! I think our OH's must think we are totally nuts! I spent last week either crying or shouting at OH! Jeez, what must they think?????!
Can't believe you are braving town, I went to asda yesterday, just for a couple of toys so I was in and out but it was MENTAL in there and everyone had this 'crazed' look on their faces!!!!!! The joy of Christmas..... :)

Haaaha asda is horrific!! We've still got to get stuff for Xmas dinner. I've got the turkey, that's it. Hubby is back tomoz, so he is going to do it. I'd end up buying all the wrong stuff as Joe would be moaning he's bored!

I woke up crying this morning, as I dreamt all our presents had been stolen from under our tree! It was so real!!

Nothing new to report here, lots of creamy cm, don't know if that's good or bad, I'm around 7dpo now.

Let's try and be positive hey girls!

Ha....easier Said then done! Xx

Creamy cm is good frisky as long as it doesn't start drying up then that's all good!

Betty just remember that you wouldn't really experience symptoms until the egg implants which can be anything up to 12DPO

I haven't even got a bloody turkey yet! ! Going to brave asda tomorrow when evie is in nursery. Knowing us though we will have left it too late and end up with a Bernard Matthews turkey roast haha xxx

I've just come back from asda!! Absolutely horrific!! Haaha Xx

Hey Ladies!!

Only symptom I am having is that I am getting out of breath easily doing normal tasks.

I am going to fix beef roast with potatoes, onions, celery, and carrots in my slow cooker for Christmas, but I don't know what I am going to fix with it. I am done cleaning up my dining room, but not my living room, bedroom, and bathroom! :growlmad: I still have to finish wrapping up the rest of the gifts. I will make sure I will wrap up all the gifts today.

How are the rest of you ladies doing today??

Isnt it funny how we all go crazy getting our house spotless...it will be a huge big mess by noon in my house! Haha I'm going to make a list of things we need & send my hubby off to get it all tomorrow...ive already been to the supermarket today & Joe refused to come in with me, he hates food shopping! Haha so do I!

Im still having mild cramps, like a dull ache. Not as sore as af pains,but still noticeable xx

Well I've spent all day cleaning my house, bathrooms bleached within an inch of its life... All washing done. Clean sheets on beds and hoovered everywhere! It will be a mess by tmrw no doubt!
I've lost all my symptoms and my CM has totally dried up but I have one thing going on which Is like a tugging in my back (low down) not painful but I've never noticed this before???? Anyone else had this??????
Frisky, lots of CM is a very good sign!!!!!! :)

my little one has been an absolute wee horror today. Getting in 3 back teeth, coming down with a cold, doesn't want to eat, play our be held, or be in the car. We had two get togethers to attend today and she wailed. All I wanted to do was go home. Luckily the second set if friends also have a toddler so they were fine about it. Still no af and no as symptoms. Kinda wish it would start so I can have a big glass of wine and some pate on toast! Back into my kitchen tonight to make sausage rolls and soup. Dad coming to lunch tomorrow!

Im feeling out girls, my CM is starting to dry up hardly had any at all today so expecting AF in the next 24 hours arggghhhh! Hope I'm wrong but just have a feeling.

I had a bit of a crazy moment this afternoon. I was looking at all the presents I have wrapped for family etc and decided I didn't like the wrapping paper anymore. So I unwrapped everything, went to buy new paper and started again hahaha! What a waste of 2 hours of my life! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->