7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Morning. We have all had about 3hrs of sleep. LO choked with the cold. Me too. Still no period but I just used another cheap test and it was negative. CD30 now. Not sure what to do next.

Oh Edinburgh..... I'm sorry to hear you've had a rubbish sleep.... You will have to try and have a disco nap later today :)
What levels is the cheap test??? Some are 40 and that means they don't always give you a positive result. I would go get a digi and if you can hold out test tmrw.... I'm really hoping you get that BFP chick.... :) keep us posted...
Happy Christmas Eve everyone!!!!!
Tina...... Have you tested??????? :dust:

Sorry about your crappy nights sleep edingburgh, hope your all better for tomorrow. I think you should get a digital too, you never know with these cheap ones.

I'm still cramping, period due Saturday or Sunday, so Maybe it's just mega early af pains? I normally get them the day before. Was in asda at 6.30 this morning to get last bits, got a cheap test and caved in and tested!! Arrghhhhhh BFN!! :( xx

No girls I haven't tested. Gonna give it a few days because I ovulated late this cycle xx

Frisky its still super early to get a positive, don't feel disheartened that it was negative sweetie give it a few more days then try again. Edinburgh, crossing my fingers that AF doesn't arrive for you we need at least another Christmas BFP girls! Think positive! !! Xx

How we all doing? Are we all ready??

Thanks Tina, I know it's too early, just can't help myself! Haha

I've just had a row with my hubby over something ridiculous...I feel so weepy & it's Christmas tomorrow!! Arrghhhh!!!

Still getting the tummy cramps. Only 4 or 5 days to wait xxx

I've just massacred a massive KFC and now feel like a pig. Evie is tucked up in bed, gonna bring her pressies downstairs then watch a film in bed with the hubby.

Still no AF at this end. Couldn't even test tomorrow if I wanted to anyway because everywhere is shut! Don't even know what to class as being late! Because I ovulated a couple of days later. . Confused! Xx

Evening ladies! If we don't find the time tomorrow have an amazing christmas! I've done some last minute re-wrapping just cos munchkin is getting some happy land stuff and figured it would be easier to unpackage them and replace batteries etc now rather than tomorrow. Not as pretty as first wrap but more accessible for a 17mnth old who needs instant gratification. Still no sign of AF. I'm really bogged down with the cold now. I've got a few niggly pains in my back but it's not like menstrual cramp. I braved boots today for some digital tests. I'll do one tomorrow if still no period. If my period is coming I wish it'd just bloody start already so I could take a handful of sudafed with a large glass of wine! Just kidding. But sudafed alone would be nice...
Merry christmas x

Hello lovely ladies..... I'm officially done for Christmas! And relax!!!!!!!
Edinburgh, Tina..... Omg! I hope you girls get your Christmas BFP's!!!!! Eeeeeeeek, so exciting! I have a good feeling.... Pls keep us posted :)
Frisky.... We are due around the same time, hope we have some good news for new year, fingers crossed :) I still have cramps although its more like an ache now in my back (this could be from wrapping presents???) I am also really gassy, bloated (this could be from all the crap I have ate!) and I have the most ridiculous vivid dream last night...... Only 6 days to wait to test! Not that I'm counting! Frisky, I've been biting my OH's head off for the last 4 days, he thinks I'm nuts!!!
Edinburgh, good luck for tmrw, I hope you see that magic word 'pregnant'!!!
Momwife, how you feeling???

Wishing you all a beautiful Christmas, I hope it is as stress free as possible.
Love you all my BnB buddies xxxxxxxxx

Awwwwh xxx wishing you all a very happy Christmas for tomorrow! X love you all xx

Hello ladies!

I am doing ok. I am just a bit gassy!! Not having all the symptoms yet, which I know will come in a month or so.

FX that you all receive you BFP's!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! I love this thread soooooo much!!!!! :hugs::hugs::friends::hugs2::xmas9::xmas7::xmas8:

Merry Christmas gorgeous ladies! Hope Santa has brought you some lovely gifts :):) still no sign of AF im 13DPO. Never in my life have i had a 13DPO haha. My leutal phase is normally 11 days. That witch had better stay away or ill be having words! Xx

Merry Christmas everyone..... Tina, I'm on the edge of my seat for you!!!! Will you test tmrw???? Tesco locals are open today if you get desperate!!!!
I think I'm the only person in this country sat downstairs on my own with a cuppa! My little girl and OH are still flat out so I'm enjoying a moments peace before the craziness begins!!!!
Have a fab days everyone.... I'm looking forward to hearing some good news from some of you!!! :dust:
X

I'm not feeling desperate yet Betty because I just have a feeling something is going to rain on my parade! I'm going out for drinks on the 28th so either way I need to know before then! I said to OH last night, "great I can't have drinks tomorrow because I don't know if I'm pregnant or not! " so im the designated driver today haha! I've got 2 great big bottles of vodka waiting for me in the kitchen and can't break into them!

Evie and mark got me a Tiffany necklace and front row tickets to see the lion king at the theatre! Evies busy playing with her baby annabel, just having a brew before we need to start peeling the veggies for dinner!

Glad to hear that things are going well mom wife! Won't be long and the sickness will show her face hahaxx

Morning! Merry christmas. Just heading back to bed as I'm really sick and spent all night up with my ill little munchkin. Tested at 4am. Not pregnant and 3-4 days late. Must just be a wonky cycle for me :(

Edinburgh I've heard of stranger things happening! Some ladies don't get a BFP until days after AF is due. Hope you're feeling better soon hunnixx

Happy Christmas ladies!!
Sorry to hear your not feeling well Edinburgh.

Tina, I keep coming on here to see if you have tested! Please take Bettys advice & go to Tesco! Haha

I'm going back up north on Saturday, the day period is due. I hope if she's here, she's on time, so I know for sure I can drink or not! I dont know if its my month now, not really had any cramping today & not much CM :(
Betty, any new symptoms?

Hubby is back at work at 4pm....So just me & little man Tonight, snuggled in with a movie. I'm about to put a stone on in weight with the amount of food I'm about to consume! Haha Xx

Sorry girls! I'm just going to wait a couple of days and if she's deffo not arrived then I promise I will test on Friday. Pinky promise!

Just really don't want to see a BFN again so if I can believe in my head for as long as possible that I might be pregnant without a test proving me otherwise then I'm going to haha.

I only cramped for a few days frisky from about 9 to 11DPO. I think it's normal to just have cramping around implantation then it should ease off xx

Well certain foods are definitely making me nauseous. I love these particular sweet chilli sausages from asda, mark asked if I wanted some at breakfast and the thought of eating them made my stomach turn. Now I've just had my Christmas dinner and couldn't touch the stuffing which is one of my favourite parts of a roast dinner! If this is just my body making me look like I'm going crazy I'm gonna be fuming and feel extremely stupid. Xxx

Greeting Ladies!

I hope everyone had an AMAZING holiday! I'm a newbie here! I have been TTC for about 2 years now. I have PCOS and in the past I have had prolonged periods lasting from about 2 to 3 months. (Horrible, right?) Lol. My periods never stop unless I take birth control but my OB started me on metformin and some fertility drugs. My last period ended ON ITS OWN (YAY) on December 10th. Me and hubby have DTD EVERY SINGLE DAY. :) My doctor did blood testing and I should have ovulated on the 24th. Geez I hope it works this time!

BTW, Congrats to Mommy's to be and LOTS OF BABY DUST by the ton to those TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->