7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Thanks ladies I hope I get my bfp, I'll be testing on the 8th. Af is due on the 6th but I wanted to wait until I was 2 days late instead.

Frisky, could it be break through or late implantation? Have you tested again?

I don't know Edingburgh, I'm just going to leave it and see how it pans out. It's just very unusual for me, I'm normally in agony, even my hubby said last night it's odd, as I'm usually curled up on the sofa in pain. I'm still cramping, as I have been throughout the 2ww really, but not painful as it normally is.
Guaranteed now I've posted this, she will arrive full force!! Xx

Frisky, test!!!!! If its unusual for you it could be implantation bleed. Have you any tests at home????

No, I've no tests in. I'm just going to wait to see if she appears. I've Been doing the math...the last time hubby and I bd before ovulation was Sunday 15th. Which makes it too late for implantation? Unless I ovulated later than I thought & his swimmers stayed alive? There is nothing there when I wipe now, but if I use a tampon, it's a pink lotion like discharge. I'm not even wearing one now as it's uncomfortable.
If nothing happens by tomoz, I'll think about testing...but I'm not feeling it girls xxx

ooooohhh that's interesting frisky! I'd deffo be inclined to test! I'm hoping AF doesn't show full force for you sweetie.

Betty, have you ever had a scan to see how bad your endo is? Sounds really painful what you're going through hun. I used to have terrible periods before having Evie and was suspected of having endometriosis because when I had a scan little polyp type things could be seen around my ovaries but I was never diagnosed with anything.

DCM your symptoms are all sounding good hun! Only a couple more days to wait and then you will be able to find out for sure.

I mentioned to OH last night about trying pre-seed and his reply was "not to worry I've already ordered something" WOW! he must really want this as much as I do because it's not like him to suggest trying something new. He has ordered conceive plus, has anyone tried this/heard anything about it? On amazon it has just as many good reviews as pre-seed so I guess we should give it a go.

Cycle day 8 today, I expect ovulation will happen between cycle days 16-18 not long to go! Might stark OPKing in a few days xx

Hi frisky, just incase it might be worth using pads instead of tampons. Hope your proper period stays away.

Just back from sainsburys. Other half wouldn't let me buy more tests. He says I've to wait till I get my bloods done. Don't think he understands how I feel!

I don't think men do quite understand what it is like. Every month OH can tell that I'm symptom spotting and I always get "will you just try and chill out about it all please" to which I reply "I'm sorry, is it your body that this is happening to?? leave me alone!" haha. Although I don't want him to feel pushed out and not involved they don't understand that our hormones are raging and we just need to know one way or the other! xx

I get it too..."stay positive, stop thinking about it...it will happen!!" When reality is, it's all I think about! Maybe he's just trying to protect you from any more disappointment if you test again Edinburgh?

Well, af is definitely here now, what a strange beginning to my cycle. I've never had it like that before! Oh well, on to next cycle now..hubby home around fertile days, so that's good. He had his swimmers tested today too...had to giggle at him describing the room he had to do it in & the selection of `magazines' hahaha.
I'm in pain now with my period!

BITCH!! Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Ok...rant over! ;) Xx

Hey, how are we all doing??
I'm loosing alot of blood, I'm in pain. Sounds disgusting, but it's leaking through to my clothing, I'm having to wear sanitary towels, which I never normally use! It's massive clots! :( I just want to stay indoors and curl up, but I have to go out to asda for tea tonight :(

Betty, has yours eased off yet?? Can't believe how similar our cycles are x

It's blowing a tornado where we are, I've never seen winds like it. I swear i can feel my house wobbling it's that windy. Eeeeeeeek!! X

Stay inside and stay safe everyone! Horrendous here. Freezing wind and driving rain but have heard it's worse south along coasts.

I'm sorry af has gone to town on you ladies, I know what it's like. I bled through a towel into my sofa watching a movie last month! It's awful. Lots of tea and ibuprofen.

Back at work today. Bit of a distraction from my current situ at least!

Friskyfrish, sorry you are in pain. My periods can be like that. The only thing that eases the pain other than strong painkillers, is lying on my back with my legs in the air! Sounds really odd but try it, it might help! You might want to lie on a towel though... found that out the hard way!!

Oh frisky, that sucks she has shown up :( so we only managed one BFP this cycle, come on momwife, throw some of your baby dust this way!!!! :)
Yes we are pretty similar in our cycles. I've always suffered from painful, heavy periods, mine is so bad I have to wear a super plus tampon and a night pad (through the day) at the same time, I normally bleed through a tampon after about 20 mins..... It's really horrible, I normally cancel most things when it's the first couple of days of my period.... I've had scans which shows up that I have endo but they can't see to what extent until they do a laparoscopy which will hopefully be on the cards next for me!!! Unfortunately endo and infertility runs in my family :( I'm back at the fertility clinic on Tuesday for the results of my HSG exam, hopefully that will give me some answers.

Anyway, how is everyone else???? Momwife how are you feeling and how is DD???
Edinburgh, how is your little one now? Any better? Can believe you still have no AF!!! My god, I hope she stays away for all the right reasons!!! My OH doesn't understand either, they haven't a clue what we go through emotionally and physically each month! Tina, sounds like your OH is more understanding!
DCM have you tested yet????

Hey, how are we all doing??
I'm loosing alot of blood, I'm in pain. Sounds disgusting, but it's leaking through to my clothing, I'm having to wear sanitary towels, which I never normally use! It's massive clots! :( I just want to stay indoors and curl up, but I have to go out to asda for tea tonight :(

Betty, has yours eased off yet?? Can't believe how similar our cycles are x

It's blowing a tornado where we are, I've never seen winds like it. I swear i can feel my house wobbling it's that windy. Eeeeeeeek!! X
I have noticed that whenever I get a after ttc and convincing myself I'm preggors I always get heavy bleeding with clots. Seems strange to me , but I thought I was the only one getting these clots. When is your next testing day hun?

I haven't tested yet , I sometimes get embarrassed when buying pregnancy test

Ugh, tested this evening. Still negative. Be 14 days late tomorrow. Looks like I've officially 'lost' a period. First time for everything.

I have af cramps like crazy and my CM is creamy and lotiony. I keep running to the bathroom because it keeps feeling like af but it's only the CM. Btw I'm 11dpo. Bad sign? Perhaps the coming of af?

I don't think that's a bad sign hun, CM should start drying up before your period arrives.

Had some bad news yesterday girls :( my father in law had stage 4 esophageal cancer which I think I've mentioned before. He's been in hospital for a few days with septicaemia, an infection of the blood. Although he was on antibiotics for 3 days the doctors said that he just wasn't strong enough to fight off the infection and his organs started to shut down. He passed away yesterday morning at 10am

Feeling numb right now, and angry. He was taken too soon. My heart feels broken. Will this get easier? I'm afraid for my OH because he's inconsolable. .. xx

Oh Tina :( :hugs:

I'm so so sorry, that is such sad news.

I know it's hard now, you will feel numb & not know what to do. Your poor OH.....All I will advise is just be there for him, which I know you will be. Listen to him & comfort him. I've never been in this situation....but I have lost people & it does get easier with time Tina.

My heart & thoughts go out to you right now. You know you can vent & chat on here.

Stay strong beautiful Xxx

Tinadecember, I'm so sorry for your lost , I'm sending my condolences to you and your family. Stay Strong hunny, We're all here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->