7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Haha Tina, just have visions of you and a huge bump, dancing to lady gaga.....She's meant to be awesome live! That's something to look forward to :)

I don't want to tell work yet, as it's still early days, I think it's too early to be Telling work....I only do a couple of shifts a week. I will tell them at some point though.

I reckon my due date is around the 10th October, but Joe was delivered 2 weeks early because of my diabetes, so if that happens again, it'll be the end of September.Xxx

she is amazing live! This will be the 3rd time I'll see her, I'm off to see beyonce in 2 weeks time aswell. I've booked the day off work so me and my 2 sisters are going to have an afternoon of cocktails and then a good old boogie to beyonce.

It's my OHs birthday in 5 days, I've STILL not got him anything! Well except for the striptease he's going to get on Saturday haha. Completely ran out of ideas of what to get him. He's so difficult to buy for, doesn't particularly have any hobbies as such and has expensive taste. I definitely don't have a spare £1000 for a watch so god knows what I'm gonna do!

xxx

Arrhhhh!! Why are men so hard to buy for?? Is he into music? You could get him an iTunes voucher....Or why not do a box full of mini gifts, things he would like without spending a fortune....There are some good gadget websites with cool stuff for guys too. If not, I'm sure the strip tease will be just fine! :)

My appointment went well, they were so lovely...I feel really happy, reassured & comfortable with all of them. I'm going to have to tell work now, as from today, I will be at the hospital every 2 weeks now, they only do the diabetic clinic on a weds...So I'm going to have to see if she will swap my shift or something. When I told the midwife I had a 9 year old son, she said I didn't look old enough, she thought I was about 18!!! Haaaaaahaaa she must have been pissed! Made my day though:)
They are also fitting my dating scan in for when my hubby is next on leave in 4 weeks, so that's exciting :) Xx

eeeekkk aww it must be so amazing to be doing all this stuff! and little does your hubby know about any of it

When is he home frisky??

I like the box of mini goodies idea! It's thoughtful too isn't it. I could get a few of all of his favourite things in one big box. hmmm now i'm gonna have to wrack my brain thinking of what his favourite things are!

loads of EWCM today in work, tonnes of it everytime I go to the loo and wipe so gonna do another OPK when I get home at about 6pm. xx

Hi everyone.

I've been stalking this thread for so long I actually feel like a stalker :) haha! Not sure why I've never posted but I've enjoyed reading all your posts. Congratulations Frisky on your BFP I've spoken to you before on another thread, you must be over the moon.

I feel like I know you all from reading this page, so thought I'd tell a little bit about me, I'm Sarah 28yr old much closer to 29 now though :( UGH lol and I've been with my partner 8 yrs we aren't married and aren't planning on getting married until we are old and require wheelchairs so we can have our first dance in electric wheelchairs :) I was on the depo for nearly 3 years and have been off it for 2 yrs I think but can't actually remember it might be longer and we have been trying since I came off it (TMI was on it on drs advice due to having a tilted uterus that was attached to my bowels which they separated and extremely painful AF, it's still painful but not as bad as it use to be) I currently am in Cyprus as my OH is in the army but I'm due to move back to the UK at the end of the month while my OH stays here until August until his next posting so this is our last month of trying until he gets leave... So that's me :)

Hope you don't mind me jumping on, and sending you babydust and healthy 9 months to you Frisky x

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/20140205_181125-1_zps21166784.jpg

I got me a positive OPK!!! Yesssss time to get baby dancing! !

Welcome to the thread hun! Don't ever be afraid to post in here! With frisky and mom wife jumping ship it'd be nice to have more ladies to share this journey with. Sending you tonnes of luck for this cycle because it'll be your last one for a few months!

Can I just ask are you not on clomid or anything as you've been trying for so long? Xx

eeekkkk, time to get down to it :sex: haha! How long have you been ttc?

Not been to see the GP about it yet, waiting until I'm back in England as I have to go private in Cyprus and it's a little expensive. Plus with my OH being in the army he's away an awful lot so in reality it's only been about 12 months.. It makes it hard when he's away all the time as he either comes back when AF is here :( UGH or when I'm not ovulating so timing isn't the best.. least we are practising lol :)

x

I'm on cycle 7, I already have a daughter and before her I had another pregnancy. Both times I got a BFP within 2 cycles so I'm finding it difficult seeing BFNs every month. We're starting some fertility tests this month just to make sure there's no underlying problems. Im getting my progesterone levels tested next week and we're waiting on an appointment for my DH to get his swimmers tested!

Have you got any children hun? Xx

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/20140205_181125-1_zps21166784.jpg

I got me a positive OPK!!! Yesssss time to get baby dancing! !

Welcome to the thread hun! Don't ever be afraid to post in here! With frisky and mom wife jumping ship it'd be nice to have more ladies to share this journey with. Sending you tonnes of luck for this cycle because it'll be your last one for a few months!

Can I just ask are you not on clomid or anything as you've been trying for so long? Xx

Errrrm, excuse me miss December!! I have not jumped ship!! I am still here!! Haaha Xx lovely positive opk! Now get off here & get too it ;)

Welcome charmattack...this is the best thread on here I reckon! Haha.....I think I remember talking to you on another thread as my hubbys in navy?? And we were talking about Cyprus if I remember ?? I apologise,if that's not you....Haha. Where is hubbys next posting then? I know what you mean about the timing, it's so annoying when they are home on leave at the WRONG time!! But like you say, practice is good! :)

Tina, I'm picking hubby up Saturday at 9am...So I won't be able to hold on till romantic meal later on. I'm going to make sure Joe is settled in front of xbox for half an hour, then I'll give him the card or book in the bedroom, he will be ready for sleep anyway as he's on duty on Friday night, which means he's up from 11pm watching the ship, then I'll collect him! Do I tell him by book or card?? Help!

Dropped Joe at school disco earlier & burst out crying as he looked so grown up, going off with his mates...My emotions are up the wall....I almost feel guilty for having another baby, keep thinking that Joe May take it badly!! :(

I need to man up!!

Betty, hope your ok my lovely Xx

I wont even know what to say when making an appointment at the drs, do I just ask for fertility tests?
Must be hard for you since you've been so fertile before this then, best to be checked. No haven't got any children, but I will one day I'm positive :D I try not to let it get me down, but it's hard when EVERYONE seems to be pregnant, but I'm a cool aunt so it's not too bad :) lol

HAHA, yes Frisky that's me, it was sunny in Cyprus then it's now freezing I'm sat at home in my slanket waiting for my OH to finish work and it's nearly 10pm!! His next posting is going to be down south, so I'll only really get to see him at weekends then, so still not ideal but we are hoping for him to get a posting closer to home which is up north.

I think you should go with the card and the pregnancy test in it? Or get a digital test and have that in there :) He's going to be soooo shocked, I think you should video the moment so you can look back on it
xx

Oooh where abouts down south? That's where we are...I'm originally from Manchester.

The doctors should be fine, they will probably get you to have your 21day bloods done, to make sure your ovulating & take it from there. Just be adamant with the doctor & I'm sure they will get the ball rolling.

Ooooh, I hadn't thought about giving hubby a pregnancy test...I now have 3 options.

1. Wrap up the baby book

2. Write him a nice card & put p.s your going to be daddy OR

3. Get a digital test & put it in a gift box for him to open?

Get your votes in ladies!!

Think it will be a bit weird & obvious if I start filming it though.....Think I may put the voice recorder on my phone though...It's less conspicuous! Haaha Xx

Tidworth he'll be based but I'll be staying up north Hahahaha we live in Manchester, that's where our real house is :) Where down south are you?
Hmmm true might be a bit obvious you recording unless you set it up before hand lol, the voice recording would be good too though.

I vote for the gift box and test but then I like the card idea too... Ohhh it's a tough one that I'd properly just blurt it out as soon as I saw him are told him before he was home, you've been very good not telling him xx

Ooh I've never heard of tidworth! Haha...we're based in fareham in Portsmouth! I've lived in Stockport up north & bury :) Xx

I can't blurt it out as I don't want my son to know until we are past the 12 week & safe :) Xx he will just think his mum is getting fatter! Haha

I vote for the gift box! !! Such a good idea :):)

Charm, im a northern lady too! I'm in Liverpool, I bet you've had some great times in Cyprus when the weather has been good! Referring to your question about the fertility tests, I went to the doctor and said we'd been trying for 14 months (told a little white lie there) and she was fabulous, she's arranged all the tests for us!

Took another opk this morning, it's still positive so we DTD again! Xx

Oooooh so when does the 2ww start Tina?? Let's get another bfp on here!!!! Xx

Afternoon :) Cyprus has been really good, it's where I met my OH 8 yrs ago too so it's been nice to come back. It get so hot in the summer I'm going to miss having a tan, sunbathing and lounging by the pool when I go back, but I'll be glad to go back to work lol. I think I'm just going to tell the doctors that we've not been preventing since I came off depo, and I'd like to be checked!

Fingers crossed you get your BFP this month Tina, I was meant to of ovulated on Tuesday but over the weekend I had very watery cm so I reckon I ovulated early, the strangest think is though I felt NO pain at all this month like I normally do when I ovulate..

Ohh frisky it's getting closer tot he weekend, how you feeling? All excited? Xx

Ooooh I would love to lounge by a pool right now with a cocktail in my hand (non alcoholic of course) Fed up of this rain....When do you leave Cyprus?
I've never felt pain when ovulating, isn't it funny how we are all different?

I'm ready to burst...can't wait to tell him!
I'm just worrying as I've got the odd cramp on & off really low down in abdomen...but the midwife says it's perfectly normal & not to worry. Xx

I'm not actually sure when my TWW starts! I read this morning that you ovulate between 12-24 hours after your first positive OPK which was yesterday evening so I'm guessing I'm ovulating at some point today so I would be inclined to call tomorrow 1DPO.

I'm gonna have to do another OPK tonight, normally once my CM has stopped being watery and turns creamy again then I say I'm 1DPO. I think the only way to know for certain is if I temp.

I've never been to cyprus before charm, but I can safely say that once you've been back in rainy, miserable england for a few weeks you'll be begging your OH to go back haha. I couldn't move away permanently because I'm too much of a softy and would miss my mum & sisters too much but it'd be lovely to have a few months in the sun! xx

Frisky, I remember having those cramps when I was pregnant with Evie. One memory that is really clear in my mind is when I had just found out I was pregnant and we had gone to watch the lord of the rings in the pictures and I had terrible cramping! I worried myself sick all the way through the film and couldn't enjoy it and they subsided after a few hours. It's just your LO implanting in your uterus! as long as it's not accompanied by bleeding I think it's perfectly normal xx

Gosh I've missed soooooo much and I've only been off here a day!!!!! Welcome charm, hope you are well and welcome to our crazy thread!!!!
How you feeling frisky!? Don't worry about the cramps, Tina is right, your uterus starts to change as soon as you fall pregnant, these are normal cramps, I know it's hard not to worry, it's been a long wait for this lovely BFP!!!
Also I LOVE the idea of the digi pregnancy test in a gift box!!! God, he is going to get such a surprise!!!!
Tina, that is such a good OPK!!!! I have a good feeling for you this cycle :)
I've been in bed most of the day with a terrible migraine, I've had 3 this week and of course I instantly think I have a brain tumour and I'm gonna die!!! Total drama queen! Feeling slightly more human now but still going to take my super strength pain killers and have an early night......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->