7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Oh frisky..... I'm so pleased for you, must be a huge relief that you have told your little boy :) a bet he is made up!!!!
Also Tina is right, your emotions are going to be all over the place but you must look after yourself!!!!!
Tina..... I really have a good feeling about you, eeeeeeeek!!!! When are you testing again???
Well my valentines night didn't go as planned!!! I have managed to get a full blown cold accompanied by sore throat, headache etc, etc.... Couldn't breath last night so had to take some night nurse and was in bed by 8.45pm, great!!!! I'm at work at 6am today (just till 12) and I'm feeling sooooooo ill, just want my bed and some lemsip!!! Also we didn't :sex: and the way I'm feeling we prob wont again today so that's that!!!! :(
I did manage to get my beloved a card from asda for £1.50, he was like 'where is my handmade card???' Oooooooops!!!!! :)
Charm, any update from you??? When are you off to Bahrain???
Have a good day girls xxx

Morning girls, Betty you're not gonna believe this but I've got the exact same as you have! Started yesterday morning waking up like I'd swallowed razor blades then by last night my nose was running like a tap and I had horrible sinus pain. Safe to say I slept the worst I have in a long while and this morning I've got a headache :-( I feel terrible.

And I woke up to a little pregnancy announcement on Facebook from one of my friends. ARGGGHHHHHH. Debbie downer today!

I've told mark to take all of the pregnancy tests and hide them because im far too tempted to keep testing. I'm only 9DPO today so I'm officially gonna wait now until my period is late, if it even is!

Had heartburn before bed again last night which honestly isn't the normal for me. I guess we will wait and see xxx

Frisky! !! So so happy that Joe took it well, I bet deep down he's so excited! Love the comment he came out with though. Kids are funny xxx

Oh no Tina........ It's crap feeling like this isn't it???? I have zero energy and when I finish work I have SO much to do :(
BUT!!!!! This heartburn sounds VERY promising!!!! Even tho it's prob a right pain in the arse for you!!! Not long to wait.... Test on wed if that's when AF is due..... Exciting times :)

Oh no, sorry to hear your both feeling crappy ladies, I hate colds, they are like wasps.....annoying & pointless!!

Tina, your symptoms sound great...I'm dying for you to test!! Haha...but yes, wait till weds if you can! Good idea getting hubby to hide tests!

Thanks for your kind words about joe, it was a huge relief, he's really excited about it all....let's hope it stays that way!

Have a great day girls.....or just get snugged up & on the lemsip & vicks....mmmm I just love the smell of Vicks! X

Afternoon girls! Having an afternoon on the couch in our jarmies after a busy morning. Took evie to the play centre and then to Mc Donalds where they had free face painting so evie got a tiger painted on her face

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/20140215_142712_zpsa9f48923.jpg

Plan on doing absolutely nothing tonight, going to make chilli tacos later and just veg out with the voice.

Had a few stabby pains at about 4pm, low down and central and had some shooty pains down my legs too??? Ahh im terrified of me going in a downward spiral if my period comes xxx

Hey ladies, how are you both feeling??
Tina, that photo is adorable!! Joe had his face painted only once & hated it!! Never had it done since! Hahaha!

Well, I've just ordered myself a swimming cossie...I seriously need to tone up, I've not been to the gym since before Xmas & they say swimming is best for pregnancy! My arms & thighs are seriously wobbly....you know when you just feel Bluurrggh in yourself? Hopefully swimming will help.

Tina, those stabby pains could always be a good sign....don't loose hope lady Xx

Morning girls..... How are we all. I'm feeling rough! My little girl was up all through the night (why she doesn't sleep is beyond me!!!!!) and I'm loaded with cold! We didn't DTD yesterday so I may as well count this month OUT :( I'm CD 17 now.
Frisky, swimming is fab for you especially when your pg but don't go overboard in these first few weeks, take it easy. I bought my swimming costume from primark and it's fab, I'm actually going swimming in an hour with my munchkin and her cousins.
Tina...... Eeeeeek!!! Things are sounding pretty good my lovely!!!!! Not long now before you can test!!!! :)

Morning girls, feeling blahhh today. Not feeling positive about this cycle now at all. My boobs aren't as sore as they have been this morning and I feel terribly PMSish :-( ranting at my hubby, feeling emotional, short tempered! Just like AF is around the corner xxx

2 pregnancy announcements on Facebook this weekend! !! BLOODY 2!!!!

and one of them said " had an unexpected shock this weekend! The kids are getting another brother or sister. We weren't even trying but everything happens for a reason "

RAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I think Facebook is purposely trying to make my life unbearable

How's everyone's Sunday going? Xxx

Oh no Tina........ I think it's all around us!!!! It will be us soon chick!!!! How you feeling? Anymore symptoms!!!?? How is the heartburn???
I'm feeling rubbish, just drinking some hot lemon and ginger in the hope it will miraculously cure my cold and make me feel normal! I'm forcing myself to DTD tonight as it will prob be my last chance this cycle (don't know why I'm bothering, I'm not bloody ovulating anyway!!!!)
Frisky..... What CD do you think you caught little eggy on???

Sorry to hear your not feeling better betty, I love lemon & ginger tea, I'm drinking loads of that at the minute.
What day do you normally ovulate on? You know me, I never knew for sure when I was ovulating as I never used opk's or had any signs of it. But this time I remember feeling a pain & having really wet CM on cycle day 15 of a 31 day cycle. That's all I remember I'm sorry, we also dtd that night then every other night. You have ovulated late before haven't you? You never know, just do it anyway!! Haha Xx

2 pregnancy announcements on Facebook this weekend! !! BLOODY 2!!!!

and one of them said " had an unexpected shock this weekend! The kids are getting another brother or sister. We weren't even trying but everything happens for a reason "

RAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I think Facebook is purposely trying to make my life unbearable

How's everyone's Sunday going? Xxx

Oh God Tina, I know this feeling...I swear to you our friends were announcing their pregnancies at least once a week! So disheartening....even hubby said "we are the only ones left now"

You must stay positive....I know it's easy for me to say now I'm pregnant, but it's true. And remember, all the signs of pmt could also be pregnancy signs. I was a complete bitch to my hubby in the 2ww....I still am now! Haaha
And even if it isn't your month this month....Your doing all the right things now to see why.

Please don't loose faith ladies.
I know this WILL happen for you :) :hugs:

Morning girls,

ahh thank you lovelies for your encouraging words, if yous were here now I'd give you both massive hugs!!

11DPO today, I normally get my AF at 12/13DPO so expecting her any time in the next 48 hours if she's arriving.

Not had any heartburn for a couple of days but definitely feeling more burpy if you know what I mean? My cold is finally starting to ease up after 3 days which I'm thankful of! I spent my entire weekend feeling exhausted with a razorblade throat and a waterfall nose, not a pretty sight let me assure you!

Hows your cold today betty??

My boobs have gone back to being super sore after not feeling as sore yesterday, and I feel really hungry and burpy. Those are the only symptoms I'm having really!

Frisky hows your weekend been with the mother home? xxx

Morning everyone...... Tina, it's all sounding good for you still!!! Keep the faith my lovely. When are you testing????

Frisky, I'm the same as you, I never knew when I ovulated exactly. sometimes I would get positive OPK's and then other times they stayed negative. To be honest I have felt nothing this cycle, no pains or aches so who knows. All I do know is that when I got my BFP last year we DTD on CD14, 15 & 17 so I tend to go off that.... So I guess we may have a chance if I ovulated yesterday, here's hoping :hissy:
I'm still loaded with cold, feeling sorry for myself and just want to sleep in a lovely cosy blankie and drink tea :sleep:
I'm at work at 2pm so until then I intend to stay in my pjs and watch cartoons with my little munchkin!!!!! :)

Tina, all those sound like positive symptoms, even the cold! Let's hope af stays the f**k away! Hahaha

It's been great having my mum here, shes spoilt me rotten, I'm going to miss her when she leaves on Wednesday :(
Makes me think how it would be better, moving back up north to be nearer to her & hubbys family. We have no real friends down here, I think it's healthy for any relationship, to see friends. It's not so bad now, as Aaron is away most of the time & just wants to relax when he's home. But when he leaves the Navy I'm sure it will be different....we will end up getting on each other's nerves if we don't get out & spend time with other people or have friends over...do you know what I mean?

Arrrgggghhhh... I'm feeling so stressed out with everything!! Xx

Betty, I'm exhausted today....pj's & cartoons sound perfect to me, but I'm in work shortly.
Did you manage to dtd last night then?? Let's hope you caught that egg!! Xx

ahh betty I hope that you did ovulate my dear! sending you tonnes of babydust for this TWW! The way you're just starting your TWW and mine is almost over with!

Frisky, I know exactly what you mean about the friends thing. You definitely still need to have time away from your OH no matter how happy you are in your relationship. I think if me and Mark spent 24 hours a day together I would end up ripping his head off! It's always good sometimes that he goes off for a few beers with the boys and I go to see a film or go have some retail therapy with the girls! Or even if you just pop round to your mums for a brew and a chat for a few hours!

I'd crack up if I was away from my mum, you're much stronger than I am!

I'm not testing again now :) well I'm trying my best not to. I went to morrisons this morning on my way into work and I thought "hmm should I pick up a couple of FRERs?" but I resisted! No point in spending a tenner on pregnancy tests if I don't need to! I'm just gonna wait and see if she shows up. If she's not arrived by Thursday then I will deffo test.

So I've just gone back through my TTC journal to take a look at what days I've been ovulating on and my LP. Here's the info from cycle 2 onwards

Cycle 2 - Ovulated CD16, leutal phase 12 days
Cycle 3 - Ovulated CD15, leutal phase 12 days
Cycle 4 - Ovulated CD16, leutal phase 13 days
Cycle 5 - Ovulated CD18 late one!, leutal phase 13 days
Cycle 6 - Ovulated CD16, leutal phase 12 days
Cycle 7 - Ovulated CD15... waiting on AF!!!

so the last time I ovulated on CD15 my LP was 12 days.. which would mean AF would arrive tomorrow! but because I've been taking pregnacare, vitamin B6 maybe it will lengthen my LP?? ahhh my heads a mess haha xx

Frisky..... I know exactly what you mean and thats why me and Chris packed up and left london after 12 years and moved back home. We needed the help and support of our family and friends, it's not easy without your mum and close family (mine drive me up the wall but I still need them !!!!) I say try and relax about it all as things always work out in the end.....
Tina, that's a good insight about your ov dates... I mean, if you ov and then DTD all around that date why the hell are we still not preggers??? Come on :spermy: get to where you need to be!!!!!
We did DTD last night (nose was streaming, I was coughing and spluttering and couldn't really breath properly, very sexy!!!!!) so, 2 weeks to wait, I'm armed with all my cheapo tests xx

Good evening ladies!

How are you all?

Sorry not been on, been busy sight seeing and being stared at by the locals of Bahrain, ah the joys of being blonde and blue eyed haha! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my OH doesn't trade me for 2 camels haha!! I'm out of the 2ww wait, AF showed her face today 1 day early so a 28 day cycle which I use to be up until a couple of months ago, so that's me out for a while, unless a little spermie hangs around for my next O in March. Think I'm due at the start of March and the last weekend with my OH will be a day or 2 before so fingers crossed for March :)

Frisky how are you feeling now? I know what you mean about spending time with friends, it can be tiring and can cause silly arguments when spending too much time together, even on leave we spend a few hours apart just for 'me' time lol.. But then they go away and all you want is them back, you can't win.

Betty fingers crossed you ovulated lovely and that the spermie so catch the sneaky egg, anymore head stands haha?

Tina, any news on AF? When are you testing again? I so hope you get your BFP this time!

I'm going to the doctors when I'm back in the UK to see about tests, so if you don't mind me hanging around still even though I'm technically not trying unless my OH is home, I'd be glad to share and get input from you all.

Hope you all had a good day. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->