7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Edinburgh!!!! Good to hear from you missus.... I'm so jealous you have booked a holiday, I keep telling my OH we need to go away now before our little girl starts nursery..... He's not having any of it, he would rather go to centre parks here in the freezing cold uk, I want to laze on a beach and drink cocktails!!!!
I'm glad you have stopped bleeding, are you going to start TTC again or wait a bit longer??? Did you find out why you bled for so long???

We have heard nothing from momwife so I really hope she is ok :)

Where in Canada is you hubby from??? I've been to Montreal and Vancouver and loved it!!!!!

What is a group thread get together???? Sounds fun lets do it!!!!!!

Well I'm CD21 today, think I'm about 4dpo but not sure at all and AF is due 1st march, MARCH!!!!! How are we almost in march?????? My life is just flashing before my eyes!!!!!
:brat:

Hello ladies, how are we?

Edinburgh, made me giggle you writing the year as 4 years down the line! Glad your bleeding has finally stopped, did you find any answers? I remember bleeding like that last February, for around 5 weeks, I went to a&e as it was heavy & painful. At first they thought it was fibroids, but it turns out my thyroid was underactive which can cause heavy irregular bleeding.

A holiday sounds wonderful, just what you need by the sounds of things. I'm thinking of booking a spa break for me & hubby next time my mum is down, they do good deals online with lunch & dinner included.

Betty, eeeek I know the year is flying by! 4dpo already...I've everything crossed lady :) Xx

Tina, how are you doing hun? Let us know how test results go tomorrow x

Charm, hope your having a blast on holiday.

Iv been feeling ill all day, I've not been sick, but had my sick bowl at my side all day! Joe's been looking after me, he will make a brilliant doctor :) Xx

And yes...I'm in for the group thread get together! Whatever that may be!!?? Haha Xx

Hiya everyone!

Edinburgh good to see you back my lovely and also good to know that your bleeding has finally subsided! So are you back to TTC as normal now?

I saw on FB frisky that you were feeling unwell I was dying to comment with "ahhh it'll just be your little one nestling in and making mummy feel unwell!" Of course I would never do that though! I'll just say it to you on here instead :)

You're right Betty, this year is flying by already. I feel like the last 3 years since Evie has been here have flew before my eyes. She's starting school in September, WTF??? I feel like it was only yesterday that I was pushing her out of my vajayjay haha

Got my doctors appointment today at 3pm, I'll be sure to let you all know how I've got on! Hoping for good news, cross your fingers for me girlies xx

Hi Tina.... Good luck with your appointment today, let us know what they say as soon as you can.... I have my blood tests later this afternoon....
I'm totally fed up today. Had about 3 hours sleep due to my selfish OH waking me and our little girl at 1am and then she wouldn't go back to sleep and then I was up at 5am to go to work... So dull... Roll on bedtime :)

Good evening ladies, sorry I've been being a tourist again the last few days, went and watched a football match yesterday and met he Bahrain international football manager went into his office as well.. as you do, and today we went to watch the Bahrain F1 pre season training which was amazing! The beach trip failed as they are rubbish but it was a good day out non the less lol..

How are you all?

Edinburgh, I've lived aboard for just over a year this time, but when I was 19 I lived in Cyprus for 2 yrs then 1 yr in Germany, culture shocks are hard, and miss working as no work in Cyprus. It's been amazing though to spend time wih my OH :). I'm pleased that you 6 week AF stopped, did you find anything out about it?

Betty, 4dpo already, it'll soon be twitchy time and POAS ekkkk! Fingers crossed them head stands worked for you lol

Tina any news from the doctors on your test results? Hope it goes well for you, and you get answers soon!

Frisky sorry to hear you aren't very well, naughty little bean you've got there already hehe! How did your appointment go at the hospital?

I'm totally up for the group thread get together, sounds interesting anyway lol. Feel free to add me on FB, just PM for my name if you want it :)

Xx

Hey girls so I'm back with good news! My progesterone levels were 94, the doctor said I'm most definitely ovulating so thats a huge relief! But now my OH thinks that the problem is him. They hadn't even sent his referral off to the fertility clinic 3 weeks after we had originally been to see them so I made sure they sent it off today. Marks just going to keep taking zinc supplements daily until he gets his appointment and just hoping that his tests come back as fine as well!

Xxx

Wow!!!! Tina that's amazing news.... Tell hubby not to stress out too much as there is no point until his tests come back, he's probably totally fine :)
I went to get my final bloods taken today and after hearing your results Tina I realise that I'm defo NOT ovulating!!! Today was my 5th lot of tests and so far my results are as follows:
Test 1: levels are at 4 (oh dear god!)
Test 2: levels are at 8
Test 3: levels are at 10
Test 4: levels are at 8
Test 5: will get results next week......
So, that's where I am. Looks like I'm not ovulating but I'm hoping I will get some clomid to help me on my way.
Had a really shitty day so I'm going to bed!!!
Nite nite girls xxxxxxxx

Tina, that's great news!! Betty is right in telling hubby not to worry, it could be something as simple as changing his diet & walking around with no pants on for a few weeks! Seriously, my friends fella was told his count was really low & he did a few changes & it shot right back up! ( excuse the pun) Things like colds, flu & stress can affect sperm levels too! It could be nothing is wrong at all & it's just taking its time, let's stay positive here! :)

Betty, so sorry your not ovulating....but at least you know that's what it definitely is now. When will you get the Clomid to help you?? Roll on the day you start with that! Hopefully that will help you get your bfp soon!!

I'm sending you lots of love & hopefully luck ladies!

Charm, holiday sounds amazing, get you mingling with the football manager! ..I'd love to go & watch the F1 sound so glamorous.

I need to get to bed, I'm typing this with my eyes squinted to focus as I'm falling asleep!

Night ladies xxx

Hey ladies!! I have been off from here for a while since I was having issues with my internet and plus I have been sick. :growlmad: I am soooo congested that it is just making me sooo angry!! Everything is going ok with me.

I will keep my FX for you ladies that everyone will get their BFP soon!!!! I will have to read all the posts that I missed to catch up. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Momwife!!! Helllllooooooo!!!

Fabulous to hear from you lady :) Xx

Hello ladies how are we all on this fabulous Monday?

Betty any symptoms? How far into your 2WW are you now?

Can't believe it's Monday again already, the weekend flew over. I've somehow managed to pull something in my lower back. Been in agony since Sunday morning :-( Probably happened because I've been sneezing so much. I've heard it's quite common to pull something with just a sneeze or a cough!

My AF is finally gone :) so now it's back on countdown to ovulation in approx 10 days time. I've started temping again this month so I can pinpoint the day that ovulation happened for certain. Mark seems to think that we're missing when the egg actually drops and maybe I'm not actually ovulating until a couple of days after I feel the pains. I guess we will see this cycle!

xxx

Evening my lovelys!!

Tina, glad af has gone....onto next cycle! Maybe hubby is right on missing the egg. I would try dtd every other day during ovulation week this cycle! We need another bfp and soon!!

Betty, how are you my lovely? Any news on the clomid?
Charm, hope your ok, are you still on holiday?

Well I'm officially knackered....I'm going to bed in a minute, the dishes & housework can wait till tomorrow Xx

Hi girls..... Everyone ok???
Tina, glad AF has gone for you my lovely. Frisky is right, I say dtd every other day during your fertile week, that's what the fertility doctor told me!!!
Frisky, how you feeling???
So I'm about 7dpo and I have no symptoms but I do have thrush!!! Nice!!! I think it might be from using pre-seed, that's the only thing I can think off, it's been open a while (with the top on obviously and stored away in a cabinet) but I don't know if once opened you have to use it within a certain amount of time????
I've got my date through for my hospital app and it's not till 14th April which means that if I do get clomid then I won't be able to start it till may!!!! Arghhhhhh it's so far away I can't bare it!!!! :(

Oh my god girls the new one born every minute is on!!!!! I'm almost in floods of tears already!!!!!!! :)

Ahh I saw that it was on but I gave it a miss. I used to watch it religiously when I was pregnant with evie and it'll just bring out the green eyed monster in me! Xx

Oh I love 'one born every minute' I also watched it religiously when I was pregnant. I made OH watch it with me last night and we ended up watching a load of videos of our little girl when she was a baby.... God, times flies so quickly!!!! I hope I get to have that feeling again :)

Afternoon ladies! How are you all?
I'm back in Cyprus now, packing up ready to move to the UK on Friday. It's come round so quick, I expect I'll be a bag of tears come Tuesday when my OH goes back 😭! AF has gone for me too, we've been BDing since might as well make the most of it lol 🙊 haha!

Betty can't believe you 7dpo already, that's gone so quick. I've heard thrush can be a sign of pregnancy!! Fingers crossed lovely! April will soon be here for your appointment, I'll have ages to wait to go through all the tests.. Ugh!

Tina, you all ready for our next O? 1 or 2 days between us, I'm hoping that I have some little spermies hanging around for mine!

Frisky how are you? Any bump pictures for us??

Xxx

Morning girls..... Need some help, I'm officially going nuts!!!!! I felt really strange last night. Really bloated and gassy and just not myself. Anyway I tested first thing this morning on one of my pound shop tests and here is my 'tweaked' test...... ?????
I'm 9dpo AF due this sat/sun

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 21
I think it's a dodgy test.... I will go out and buy some frer.... Ugh, talk about getting your hopes up!!!!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->