7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Betty?? Have you tested again? Go & get frer right now!!
I see something on that test, but you can never be sure with the cheap ones can you? You read all the time about evap lines? I hope to God it's NOT an evap....how are you feeling? I'm gonna be stalking here today now (more than I do already) haha Xx

Tina, how's your head lovely? Hope beyonce was good x

Welcome back charm, hugs to you on hubbys departure, I know how it feels xxx

And no charm, no bump pictures yet....I just look fat! Haaha Xx

Hello Girls,
Can i join pleaseeeee? I'm currently 12dpo and hoping for a :bfp:because i can't bear to see another :bfn: as i did at 10dpo. I am praying for a miracle! it can really be so sickening seeing :witch: month after month.
Join me in praying for a miracle THIS MONTH!!!

I've just got home and taken another cheapie and there is another faint line????? I think they are dodgy.... Arghhhhhhh!!! I'm going to buy a frer but wait to test as I'm only 9dpo, don't believe this can be possible, I'm sure it's just a cruel trick being played on me.... Here is the second test!!!! Can anyone see anything??? I'm going to tweak it later as I'm rushing out again now (have major tooth ache and have an emergency dentist app!!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
Ok.... Looking at the picture it looks like an evap!!!!!

Betty I'm sure I can see something on Those pictures, I'm normally rubbish at seeing faint lines too. You're only 9dpo though, so hopefully they will get darker... Fingers crossed!! Xxx

Betty, I see it.....get a frer & test again. Oh my god, I'm so excited, I literally have everything crossed!!

Welcome tama, you have joined a good thread here. We have all had our struggles, wait & Sucess stories xx good luck

Betty??? TEST!!! ;) XX

I've just bought some frer (2 for £6 in Asda, I was rather impressed!!!) I'm going to wait till tmrw, I can't stand the disappointment of seeing a bfn tonight!
I've just been to the dentist and I have an infection so I've been given antibiotics to take, do you think it's ok to take them?????? Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Welcome tama, sorry I'm not normally this nuts, HONEST!!!!

Hi ladies,can i join plz?? Had 4 mc b4 i had my 2 dd's, decided to try for number 3. I am 8dpo,don't chart or temp, and i feel bleurgh. Think i feel heavy in my lower abdomen and was crampy over the weekend and got milky,lotiony cm??.Af due 3rd march. Amanda xx

Betty, that's a bargain, that's the deal I got on the frer when I tested....are you having any symptoms at all? I want you to test now, but I know it's best to wait till morning!! Arrgghhhhhh!! Haha Erm, I'm not sure about the antibiotics, can you not till you test again, then ask about them? Toothache is a bitch though :hugs:

Hello ab75 .....Sorry to hear of your earlier losses, it's scary TTC when you have experienced a loss. Hopefully this will be your month, milky CM is a good sign, I had lots when I got my bfp. Fingers crossed for you Xx

Hello ladies! my goodness so much has gone on in the last 24 hours, I just came online to read "Betty go buy an FRER!!!!" Betty, I can definitely see a line on the first test but like you said cheapies are known for showing evaps. I'm hoping to god though that it's not and that you get your lovely positive this cycle!

Charm, ahh are you excited about coming home?? You're not missing much! It's cold and windy and rainy but I think it's the little home comforts that you miss when you're away. Like fish and chips, and the x factor and good old PG tips!

Beyonce was amazing :):):) Had a LOT of vodka, managed to sneak a little bottle in with me and my sisters weren't up to drinking much so I thought sod it and finished the bottle by myself. Then had to be helped home by my 2 sisters. That's what they're there for after all! I'd have done the same for either of them haha. Mark was working away on business today and had to leave for work at 5am so I had to get up and take Evie to nursery with a banging headache! Not good. I did get lots of cuddles this morning though because she missed her mummy last night. You just can't beat it can you.

Welcome new ladies! Sending you tonnes of babydust for this cycle :):)

Betty.. you're gonna have me stalking now, hoping we see 2 lovely pink lines tomorrow!!! xxx

Ekkk, Betty I'm excited for you to test tomorrow! Sending positive thoughts to you 😊😊!

Lol, frisky I'm sure you don't look fat, wen if you do you know it's going to be a beautiful baby bump soon enough eeeeeekkkkk! So much excitement!

Tina, definitely looking forward to coming back to the UK, seeing all my friends and family, sky tv and dominos pizza lol.. Also can't wait to go back to work.. Haha! Happy and sad with tears definitely though as I'll have to get use to being in my own.. BOOO! Glad you had a good time at Beyoncé I really want to see rudimental this year, I'm hoping they will be at V Fest, there are at Tatton park in Manchester though 😁😁

Welcome new ladies, the best thread on here I'm new and they've all taken me under there wings! Sending lots of babydust

Xxx

Thanks for the welcome! Yes it is scary after losses but i am very lucky to have my girls now. Oooooh heres hoping that the milky cm is a sign for me too xx

Hi ladies.... I'm having a manic day, still not home and rushing around after my family.... I'm so sure that the two tests I have taken are dodgy but lets see tmrw when I test on a frer. As far as symptoms go I think I am making them up as I do every month but the reason why I tested this morning was because yesterday I was really bloated and gassy and my bbs were kinda sore (heavy, not really sore!) also I have lots of thick cm but I thought that was because I have thrush?!?! Oh god, who knows, I'm not getting my hopes up!!!!

Will up date you in the morning, keep everything crossed just in case ladies.
Welcome Amanda.... Sorry to hear of your loses. We are around the same dpo so hopefully will get some good news this cycle!!!!

Tina, I love beyonce, I have seen her live once and she was FAB!!!!! Looks like a good nite :)

Mmmmmm dominoes pizza is the best charm!!

Tina, ha ha glad you had a good night, sounds awesome, bet your still recovering now! Junk food & milkshake are my hangover cure!

I was meant to be going to the parklife festival this year, but think I'll be giving it a miss now! Haha x

Betty, bet your dying to test again. I really hope this is it for you, so bad :hugs:

Oh girls I'm freaking out!!!! I want this so much but I just know in my gut that tmrw will be a bfn :( I hate always thinking the worst!
I have really bad tooth/jaw pain and need some super strong painkillers and the antibiotics but refuse to take them until I know!! Dear lord! The things we go through hey???

Oh no betty, that's the worst kind of pain! You have my sympathy,your a real trooper....try and hold out till tomorrow.

I know how much you want it, we all want it for you. I know it's hard, but try & relax x

I'm feeling awful....got the worst tummy cramps and sickness, keep going to the toilet.....thank God hubby has popped out. Urrgghhhhh Xx

Awwwww frisky, thank you chick, just not getting my hopes up!!
Sorry you're feeling rubbish but its a good sign!!! Little pip is getting nice and cosy and bedding in for the next 8 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->