7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Morning lovelies!! Betty we're all dying to know your update.. anything hun??

Keep your chin up, if it is a BFN 10DPO is still early.. I know it's easier said than done and we all want this so much for you. Hope it's good news!

Frisky, ahh so you're finally starting to feel pregnant now all the symptoms are kicking in? so jealous! I want morning sickness haha xx

Hi girls..... I'm not having a good time with tests!!! I have done a frer this morning and the control line has gone up all strange??? Some of it is dark and some of it is light pink and the line is really wavy??? Have a look yourselves and let me know what you think????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 17
Wow, I've never seen a control line look like that before, looks like its been drawn on and there is a pink line shadow underneath it, how strange is that.. xx

I know.... How bizarre!!! So do I wait till tmrw to use the other frer or test again today???? I'm so confused right now :(

I'd wait until tomorrow to test I think, but then I'd properly cave and test today.. Aww I bet you're confused. My fingers and toes are crossed for you though xxx

I think it's bfn..... I'm just clinging on to anything!!!!!!
Might test tmrw but will prob just wait for AF now..... Thanks for putting up with my craziness ladies :) xx

Hmmmm very odd. I want you to test again!....Buy more tests for tomorrow too! ;) xxx bet your going insane betty!! X

Haaha I keep coming on here to see if there is any update!! Xx

I think it's bfn..... I'm just clinging on to anything!!!!!!
Might test tmrw but will prob just wait for AF now..... Thanks for putting up with my craziness ladies :) xx

Awwwwh, your not crazy, you just want this!! Xx

Frisky I keep doing the same, hehehe!!

You are not crazy Betty, them bloody tests are though, squiggly lines and what not.. I'll give them what for, haha!!

xx

You're certainly not crazy! I get like this every month too, our bodies send us around the bend when we're in the 2WW. Like Frisky said it's only because we want it so badly that we cling onto every bit of hope that we can.

Last 2WW my AF started but because my cervix still felt soft I was thinking "hmm maybe it's very late implantation and the bleeding will stop soon" And looking back now I think oh my goodness you are a crazy bitch! It can't be helped dear we are all guilty of doing it.

That test does look odd! It's like the control line couldn't decide what to do haha. I hope it does turn pink for you in the coming days. xxx

Haaha....im still 'crazy' just found a cheapo test whilst clearing out my drawer....and I tested!! My husband thinks I'm insane! Haaaaha Xx

Really feeling sick today, bluurrghhh! Shouldn't moan though... I really do hope we can all be bump buddies Xx

ahhh Frisky there is nothing I would love more than us all going through pregnancy together! Instead of moaning about the 2WW we can moan about sickness and getting fat!

My hubby is feeling really down at the minute, he is convinced that it is because of him that we can't get pregnant. He has suffered with depression in the past and I think the stresses of TTC along with losing his Dad in January are starting to get to him. Last time he really got depressed he ended up in a bad place and really ill from the anti depressants that the doctor prescribed and I'm a bit worried that he's heading that way again :(

I just wish the bloody doctors would hurry up and send him an appointment to get his spermies tested so his mind can be put at rest with any luck xxx

Frisky, you are crazy!!!!! Ha! I would prob do the same myself!!!!

Tina.... I'm sorry that your hubby is getting depressed, there is nothing worse! Why are you guys waiting so long for an appointment??? My OH had to just drop off a sperm sample at our local hospital anytime between 8-10am as long as the sperm wasn't older than 30 mins (I think it was 30 mins) he didn't need an appointment, can you check with your doctor that there is not a drop in centre???? :)

Ps: would SO love for us all to be bump buddies...... Fingers and toes crossed xxxx

Haha, Frisky you are mental.. Did you manage to wipe out the control line completely??

Tina, sorry to hear about your hubby, depression is an awful illness that people don't understand and the tablets they give out for it can make it a lot worse, due to the extreme side effects. Hopefully he will bounce back up though. My mum suffers from depression and she went to a bad place when splitting up from my dad, and then again during the menopause. Ohh, have you not seen that at home sperm test you can now buy?? I think it's expensive about £60 I'm not sure but you can find it online at Boots?

Betty have you test again today??

I'm getting clear EWCM and stretchy, not due to O until Monday/Tuesday.. BDed before hand though just not last night or tonight as OH is working.. then I've got him Friday till Monday :D hehehe!!
xxx

Yup.... I've tested again on the other frer..... The control line is still a bit funky (two tones of pink and looks like colour run) I'm trying my best to see a second line but there is nothing there!!! and I feel like AF is about to arrive, I have period pains :(
Not the end of the world!!!!
Have a look (I'm obsessed with looking at pg tests now!!!!!!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 12
And inverted...... Nothing there!!!!! :growlmad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 7
Just checked cp and it was still quite high and firm, was loads of milky lotiony cm,good sign or not. Who knows,lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->