7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Awwh betty, what a nuicence.....Maybe the frers might be dodgy if the control line is doing that on both tests? When is af due? And how's the toothache? Xx

I agree with Frisky, they are definitely dodgy FRER tests.. the wavy line is the strangest I've ever seen.

I'm having a lovely last night in Cyprus, had the estate manager round to checked the house over, ended up having to scrub the bedroom patio window frame as I stuck carpet tape on it, to hang a mosquito net up.. needless to say it all had to go, and was extremely stubborn... haha!! Such an eventful night!! I was going to message you all to see if you fancied a flying visit to help me :) haha

xx

Oh my god..... Get me on a flight to Cyprus now!!!!!! It's my favourite place! I love nissi..... X

HAHA, If only I'd piped up on here sooner you could of come over and stayed at ours, we live about 25 minute drive from nissi.. I love it too, it's the ultimate summer beach then into napa to numb the sun burn haha! I'm guessing you've been before then Betty? xx

Been to Cyprus loads of times (about 10) stayed at the nissi beach hotel which i loved and then the last couple of times we have been we stayed at the dome beach. But I've been to napa, protaras and Limassol. I love it there, such a beautiful island.... I would love to be there right now!!! :)

It is a beautiful island, not much to do while living here though especially in the winter. I lived here for 2 years when I was 20 met my OH here, and then 1 year this time, kinda mad coming back to where we met, but it's change so much from when we were last here, lots of olaces have closed down now which is a real shame. Are you planning visiting Cyprus this year? Haha, 10 times that is love 😊 xx

Haha my mate has just booked her wedding for next year at the Nissi beach hotel Xx

Morning ladies and more importantly happy Friday!!!!! Whoop! I'm off work all weekend :)
Just had my last progesterone results back and the levels are 6, so, it's official, I'm not ovulating :( gutted but at least this can be fixed (HOPEFULLY) so I reckon there is no point in trying now until I get some Clomid.
Frisky..... I've been debating for ages whether to start juice plus an I went to a little convention the other night and I think I'm going to sign up. My friend has been on it for about 8 months and she has lost 3 stone but more importantly she looks great, has beautiful skin and has tonnes of energy (which is what I'm after) also, she made over £3,000 last month!!!!! Do you have any advice????? X

morning ladies!

Betty, sorry hun to hear about your progesterone levels. When is your next fertility appointment? they need to hurry the hell up with the clomid already!

I've never been to cyprus, I know somebody who got married over there though and she says it's beautiful! Think we will deffo go one day. A summer holiday seems years away for me at the minute. We're saving for a deposit on a new house and we need about 15k, we've saved 6k haha. Saving is too damn difficult when everything costs so much. What i'd do to be in the sun, bikini on, cocktail in hand, soothing music in the background ahhhhh DREAM ON!

what's everyone upto this weekend? I'm having a lazy one tonight and OH is out tomorrow on a drinking sesh so I'm going to do some baking with Evie I think then my parents are coming round for their tea xxx

Evening ladies, how are we all?

Betty sorry to hear about your results, at least you can have fun in the bedroom without worrying about anything, you never know you might just catch a random little egg!

Frisky how are you? Feeling any better today?

Tina an evening baking sounds amazing be sure to post any left overs to me :) haha!

I'm at the airport with my OH waiting to board my flight to England! So excited, I start back at work on the 17th as well so that's all sorted. We are flying into London, so a day nice sight seeing day tomorrow then my OH is off to Wembley to watch City Vs Sunderland, then back to my hometown of Shropshire for a week then to Manchester, little bit hetic lol. I'm hoping the weekend goes slow so Tuesday doesn't come soon though 😭 WAHH!

Hope you all have a good weekend, if you don't hear off me I'll be back on Tuesday a blubbering mess.. Ha!
Xxx

Have a safe slight charm, eeeeek!!!! It's exciting times for you!!!!
X

Hi,wasn't sure if i got bfp this morning or it was a dodgy ic,but 2nd line was blurred but pink. Had 2 bfn after that but urine wasn't 3 hour hold,after 4 hour hold tonight i just got another blurred pink line on ic. Going to buy better tests tmrw. Never used ic's b4 this so not sure about them. Not letting me upload pic on tablet xx

Oh my god Amanda!!!! That is defo a BFP! Huge congrats.... I have inverted your pic so you can see it clearly :)
Is this your first cycle TTC??? I'm so jealous!!!!! H&H 9 months to you xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
Yes Betty it is, and i feel a bit guilty when others are having to wait longer. If it defo is bfp(still not convinced lol as only 10dpo and not due af til 5th march) i hope it sticks(had 4 mc b4 my dd's).xx

Awwwwww bless you, don't feel guilty, I believe everything happens for a reason and besides, after your loses you deserve a sticky BFP!!!! Enjoy this wonderful moment :)

Thankyou. Going to buy better tests tmrw so i'll keep u updated xx

Please do..... I'm obsessed with pg tests!!! Could look at them all day :)

Hey ladies, 7am on a Sunday morning and I'm lay in bed eating chocolate and watching aladin, AGAIN!!

AB75, I'd say that's a positive! Huge congratulations hope it's a sticky one for you this time :)

Charm did you arrive home safe and sound?

Good news here ladies! Mark got his sperm testing equipment in the post yesterday, his appointment is on the 10th March :):):) only downside is in order to get accurate results we can't BD for at least 4 days before the test and ovulation falls in those 4 days! !! Ahh well at least we will have some answers after this cycle so we kinda don't mind xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->