7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

20140304_110226.jpg

omg! Just bought a frer and got a BFP! Can't believe it!! Xx

And just realised its not showing in pic. Defo there tho xx

And just realised its not showing in pic. Defo there tho xx

Hello lovelies!

Seems that I'm the only one of us who's working a ridiculous amount of hours! I work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday :-( I work for the company who make the jaguar bumpers in the paint department. It's all office based but I get to see the bumpers being painted by huuuugeee robots which is quite fascinating actually!

I can actually say that I enjoy my job and the people that I work with are on the same wavelength as me which is always fun!

Tiring though, I miss doing mummy things with Evie and when I get home from work in the evenings she's grumpy because she's not had a sleep all day and I'm grumpy because I've been in work for 9 hours. I do wish that I worked just a few hours a day, 4 would be ideal! But then we wouldn't be able to do the things that we do because we wouldn't earn enough money, and it's nice to be able to treat myself and Evie to little luxuries and still have money in savings.

I'm going to have do something about reducing my hours when September comes though with Evie starting school xx

Congrats AB75 on your BFP! put a piccie up that isn't inverted xx

ahhh yes that is without a doubt a BFP!!! :):):) massive congratulations hun.

Don't be abandoning us now you're got a positive though! haha xx

I won't be lol. Still can't believe it. Hope its a sticky one xx

Whoop!!!! Congrats Amanda..... Try and relax a bit now and enjoy this wonderful time!!!!
Tina, wow, that's a lot of hours, you're a hero..... I couldn't do it!!!! Well, I could do it if I had a job I loved :) I would like to get into event management, I would like to work for our local council organising events for our town but I haven't even wrote to them to see if they're ant jobs going :(
Frisky, could you do a part time make-up course while you're preggers???

Afternoon ladies, how are we all??

Sorry I've not been on spent the weekend with my OH, he's on the plane back to Cyprus now, so won't see him until May �� had a good old cry at the airport clearly I had something in my eye lol.. Feel really sad today. Been up since 4am as we'll to get him to the airport. I'm now back at my Mums until Monday, then home to Manchester.

Amanda congratulations on your BFP! Send you lots of sticky dust xxxx

Betty any sign of AF yet for you? Are you normally this late? You aren't out until she shows her ugly face ��

Tina, are you due to O yet? I had really bad O pains on Friday night/ Saturday morning they woke me up, I pushed through the pain and DTD though so I'm back in the 2ww... When are you joining me? Xxx

Frisky how are you? Sorry to hear that you were so down in the dumps the other day, sending you huge hugs through the airways xxx my OH was other the moon about the result on Sunday, as I bet you were too?

Haha, talking about work I start back on the 17th, I'm a senior Carer at a nursing home.. We are meant to work 38.5hrs a week, but it's more like 44/55hrs a week, it's so exhausting too, but I've had a year off so I'm looking forward to getting back, and I've applied for a open evening to see about doing my nursing degree ��

Xxx

Yup deffo a lot of hours Betty, sometimes I feel like crying when I get home at night because after a 9 hour day I've got cleaning, laundry, cooking dinner, bathing evie... eurgh it's never ending! I need a holiday!!! xxx

Charm lovely to see you back lady!!! :(:( about your OH going away until May!!! You will have to do tonnes of girly things to keep you occupied until you get to see him again. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you got your BFP this cycle!!!

I will be joining you in the next couple of days, my CM is EWCM today but I can't check my cervix because I've had pointy acrylics put on so I don't want to do any damage haha! I haven't had O cramps yet and my temp hasn't spiked so I'm guessing it hasn't happened just yet. It's normally CD 15/16, today is CD13 xxx

Hey ladies!!

CONGRATS to you Amanda!! Thats a lovely positive line there! :)

Tina, wow....40 hours? i guess its made easier working with people on the same wavelength.....I had to read it twice though as i thought it said you work for a company that paints JAGERBOMB bumpers??!!???hahahha

Betty, could you not get into doing the event thing? Maybe volunteer to help out with an event, get in that way? I guess i could look at make up courses, but they are quite pricey & we really have other priorities at the min, bloody money! Pffffttttt
As far as maternity pay, im not too sure im entitled to it, as i dont really earn enough per week, i dont do 16 hours every week now as every other week i miss a day due to my hospital appointments. I will qualify for maternity allowance though i think. Work were fine, i felt for my boss though as she has been trying for years to concieve...longer than us.

All the girls at work today were patting my tummy saying 'Ahhh, look at your ittle bump' OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! Im only 9 weeks!!!! Surely i shouldnt be showing already????

Betty, any sign of af?

Charm, bless you...sending lots of virtual hugs your way xxx I know its hard, but at least your back at home now, with your family & friends....May will soon be here. And yes, sundays result was AMAZING!! C'MON YOU BLUUUUUEEEESS!!! ;)
I always wanted to get into nursing, but like most things, i never even got round to it!

Ive got my first scan tomorrow...excited :) xx

Thanks friskyfish. Good luck at your scan xx

Thanks ladies, I'm feeling the love.. Not long had a FaceTime off him, so that pit a smile on my face and off to stay the night at my best friends tonight �� so I'll be alright xxx

Ohh frisky how exciting for your scan tomorrow ���� bet you can't wait for that.. What time tomorrow? Is your OH going with you?

Ahh, Betty it would be amazing to get my BFP this cycle but I'm not getting my hopes up, I did have a ton of EWCM on the Saturday though so hoping we caught the little egg. Fingers are crossed.. Plus I can join you on POAS as I'll be able to afford them now hahahaha! Not long for you to be joining me in the 2ww then �� is your OH doing his test soon?!

Xxx

Frisky good luck today lovely lady! Make sure you upload a picture of baby fish when you have been! That's what I'm nick naming your baby by the way baby fish! No we don't paint jagerbomb bumpers but that would be awesome! !

Charm i assume you were talking to me and put Betty by mistake? ? My OH has his sperm analysis on Monday, I feel relieved that we're getting it out of the way and will hopefully have some answers in the next couple of weeks. We've got to stop BDing tomorrow though as no sex is allowed 4 days before testing and ovulation still hasn't happened nooooo!!! Im worried we're gonna miss this damn egg!
Xxx

Frisky!!!!! Good luck today my lovely........ We can't wait to see baby fish (love the name Tina!!!) if you get a picture make sure you upload it for us xxxxx
Tina, don't worry about missing the eggy the cycle, the most important thing is hubby gets his spermies tested. Besides, if you don't try this month you will prob end up preggers, always the way!!!!
Charm..... I hope it's not too tough without hubby, god bless FaceTime!!!! How did we ever manage before??? How are you liking the weather :) sucks right???
Well AF is here in all her glory, painkillers taken, lots of tea on hand to get me through :)

Oh Betty.....boooooo to af! Hope she's not too mean to you :hugs:
Tina, betty is right, don't worry about it this cycle, your doing the right thing getting hubby tested, hopefully you will get the answers soon Xx

Charm, hope your holding up my lovely Xx

Baby fish is a great name, seeing my maiden name is Fisher too! Haha
I've broken out in some beautiful spots this morning....hubby is loving the fact my boobs are growing.....if only they were the only things to grow in pregnancy ;) Xx
My appointment is at 2 x I'll keep you all posted x have a great day ladies Xx

Hello ladies, how are you all today?
Betty,sorry af came and hope you are all feeling better now in your house xx
Frisky,good luck xx
Charm,hope u get your bfp and your not missing hubby too much xx
Tina,i don't know how you manage working full time. I'd be exhausted. Good luck with the testing xx

eeekk less than an hour to go until baby fish is unveiled! When I was pregnant with Evie I never thought that my boobies grew much, but now when I look back on pregnant photos I realise wow they went HUGE! along with my bum, hips, thighs, arms and just about every other body part that can expand. My sister stayed lovely and slim with both of hers, the only thing that did grow was her bump. the bitch!!!

Betty, hope your paracetamols kick in soon chick so you're not suffering all day!

Hope you're right about the one cycle we can't properly try is the one that we actually get caught! that would be amazing :):):) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->