7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

ahhh no frisky that's awful!!! Glad he was found alive and well though :) That's one of my biggest fears having to give Evie some freedom when she's older. The thought of her going out alone makes me feel sick. I remember a few months ago we were in the Asda and for a tiny second I took my eye off her. Looked back down and she was gone! She had escaped to the next isle which happened to be the toy isle. xx

Oh gosh frisky that must of been awful for you, at least he's okay though and hopefully he won't do it again! Haha no not back in Manchester until Monday staying at my mums in Shropshire at the minute waiting for the mother in law to move her stuff out of our house as she rented it off us while we were away, and before she moved to Bahrain lol.. That's what the 3 days is for.. Until I can move back hahaha!

Eeekkkk Tina, how exciting that you DTD in time, welcome to the god damn 2ww haha! Bloody place that it is. When are we POAS? Hahaha

Xxx

Ahhh right, I see. Where is your house then? It's nice being with the mother isn't it? But nice when you get your own space! Hahaha

Oh yes Tina, hope you did those handstands last night!! ;) Xx

Betty, how are you my lovely? Xx

Ab75 how are you feeling?? Any symptoms? Xxx

Hi ladies, Tina i love french fries but would never have worked that out from the fingers description haha. Aaahhh bless your little one. I've just stood and done a pile of ironing,went to put the stuff on hangers and my 2 destroyed my folded pile of already ironed clothes.....they were helping me apparently!! Little monsters lol.
I don't have many symptons,occasionally feel nauseous and have achey bbs.very tired and spend my days running to toilet as i feel wet and scared that i am bleeding. I worry constantly until 13weeks lol xx

ahh AB bless you, I can only imagine what you are going through chick. It'll soon be 12 weeks and you'll be able to see your LOs heartbeat flickering away. With your history would a doctor not be inclined to scan you early?

Charm, no POAS for me this cycle! my hubby had to hide them last month because I turned into a woman possessed. Think I need to chill the f*ck out! Just gonna temp and take each day as it comes and TRY not to symptom spot haha, try being the stand out word there

Anybody got any interesting plans for the weekend? I'm off to Primarni tomorrow to kit Evie out with some new clothes, she's growing far too quickly and looks like nobody owns her because her jeans and leggings are all too short haha. Then it's date night :):):) We're off to watch the new 300 film in 3D no doubt with disturbing amounts of nachos and ice cream xx

I have moved counties since i had the girls. I got an 8 week reassurance scan with Zara. When i phoned doc they just said to make a mw apt for when i am 8 wks unless i am worried b4 that!! Hoping that i get lots of ms so that i feel that everything is ok lol.
Frisky,sorry about your son. I would've been worried sick too xx

Haha, Tina I'm glad that tests were so expensive in Cyprus, I'm going to resist testing this time too, I'll tell myself they are expensive lol... Haha always try not to symptom spot, but it is hard.. At least with some things you like cm you know you aren't imagining it lol... Xx

Frisky our house in in Urmston.. I say house it's actually a flat haha! It is nice being at the mothers but like you said I'd rather have my own space, and do what I want/need to do. It's been good though.

Ahh AB you'll soon be at 12 weeks, I wish for you to have MS too so you feel reassured, but not too badly though.. In a good way ☺️

No plans the weekend for me, just relaxing waiting for Monday to hurry up. Date night sounds amazing Tina, love a good movie!! Ohhh and hotdogs mmmmm, have a hotdog for me
Xxxx

Hey ladies...

Ab, i know how you feel......It is a worry, but hopefully these weeks will fly by for you.

Charm, yes, i know umrston...I used to live in stockport, although they are not next to each other...i have definatley driven past that neck of the woods.

Well, i have just come back from shopping with my husband......Looking in H&M at the maternity section....although they had some lovely stuff, i just cant vision myself in it yet with a huge bump.....and also cannot vision myself in any of the NORMAL sized trendy clothes either!!

Hubby left me to my own devices whilst i sulked & shopped. Ended up in Primarni, i bought 4 tops and some pants. All in a size 12, a size bigger than my usual size, tried them on and they looked ok. Im more bloated than anything...but these tops will hopefully give me a few weeks wear. Also got some bio oil in there at a bargain price. Think ill just buy as & when i need stuff, its hard to imagine how ill be in a few months. Feeling exhausted today, i could literally sleep right now.

Tina, your night of movie & nachos sounds good.....We are taking joe to a funfair tonight, then out for the day if its nice tomorrow. Last 2 nights now until hubby leaves for 4 weeks. Bloody hell, he will get a shock when he returns!!....ill be MAHOOSIVE!!! hahaha xx

Hello girls..... I'm writing this from my sick bed!!! I've got the vomiting bug! Been throwing up since 7pm last night, ugh, it's disgusting. I do feel slightly better now tho, haven't ate since yesterday afternoon so feeling slightly shakey, one way to kick start the diet I suppose!!!
Even in my state of illness hearing the word 'nik naks' make me want to send OH out to go buy me some (I love them but not had them for years!!!)
I had to call in work sick today so I defo reckon my P45 is in the post!!! Oh well :(
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxxxx

:-(:-( oh no Betty! I saw on FB that you had the bug. I think it was inevitable really one your LO and OH had it. Are you feeling any better today? I need to have a constant supply of niknaks, evie eats them like they're going out of fashion! I do love them though, especially the scampi ones mmmm delish!

I've just woke up and took my temp and it's risen again so I deffo think CD15 was ovulation day. What do you ladies think?

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/Screenshot_2014-03-08-06-40-27-1_zps52eb2bf7.png

Need to prise myself out of bed and take a shower but I'm just too cosy! !

Charm any symptoms to report?

Frisky how's the sickness holding up my dear? Xx

Evening ladies, how are we all?

Tina, defo looks like you O'd on CD15.. Let's keep fingers crossed that the eggie and spermies became good friends ��

Betty are you feeling any better today? Or have you still got the bug?

Frisky how are you?

I'm all good, I'm having brown spotting, like I get 1-2 days before AF.. It's only when I wipe, I've had it a few cycles previously as well, don't think I expell all my old blood during AF, no boob pain so far this 2ww either just some random pains now and again which could all be in my head, but they definitely aren't hurting lol.

I've spent the day with my brother and his wife today watching football and catching up, was so good to see them ☺️ We had a really good day apart from the football result and no curry due to his wife being on a diet lol.

Hope you all have a good weekend xxx

Hi everybody!
Betty, hope you are feeling better.
My DH met friends today for pub and football so i took the girls swimming and to BK with my mum,sis and nephew. Then picked DH up and had to drive 70 miles back home, thankfully he fell asleep in the car as he was talking rubbish haha.
Now everyone is tucked up in bed and i am getting peace to watch tv,yippee!!

Hey ladies...how's it going?

Betty, hope your feeling better my love? How awful to be poorly, no wonder you had the shakes after not eating for so long Xx

Charm, glad you had a nice day today......Sorry to hear your spotting, but your not fully out until she shows :hugs:

Tina, looks like your in the 2ww for sure looking at your chart :)

Ab, men are better off asleep after a few drinks! Haaha

I've had a lovely day, went out to a country park for a huge walk with hubby, Joe & the dog. It was gorgeous, had a picnic & hot chocolates :)

Bloody knackered now! Haha Xx

Morning girls..... How is everyone????? Hope you're all having a lovely weekend....
I'm still sick, still can't eat anything as my tummy is sore (internally, feels like I have a balloon under my ribs, it's so uncomfortable) feel rubbish, but over the worst of it I think...
Charm, where are you in your cycle? Is AF due for you or are you still in the midst of the 2ww???
Amanda, you drove 70 miles to pick up your drunk hubby and then another 70 miles back home??? My god you're a hero!!!!
Tina, I know nothing about temping but I may start if I get prescribed clomid.... :) hope you catch that little eggy...
Frisky.... How you doing my lovely??? Are you still feeling a bit sicky??? Xxx

Morning all..

Frisky I'm glad you had a lovely day yesterday, sounds like a perfect day, especially with hot chocolate thrown in 😄.

Betty, sorry to hear that you are still poorly. I hate being sick in any form so I'm sending you huge airwave HUGS! You need to try and eat something though xx

Tina, any symptoms yet?

Abs, you are legendary picking your OH up from that far away.. Mines the same when we are in the same country always calls me at silly o'clock to pick him up but he's never that far away lol xx

Betty - I'm still in the midst of the 2ww, AF isn't due until 15/17th of March. The spotting isn't much just randomly and when I wipe but I've had it before in previous cycles so not looking much into it.. Cervix is high and closed and no boonies pain lol

Plus note 1 more sleep until I move back home to Manchester 😁😁 xxx

Morning, lol, we moved 100 miles last year from Fife to Aberdeen, so yesterday my hubby met friends in Dundee,which is slightly more than halfway and i had my day then picked him up on way home.i wouldn't have been just picking him up for that distance!! (Well i would if he was stuck but i wouldn't tell him that haha).
Hope you all have a nice day. We're away to take the dog and the girls for a walk xx

Hey girls, hope everyone is well today! Charm, I had a cycle a few months ago where I didn't get any booby pain until 9DPO, it was very odd because I normally have them from 1DPO, that cycle my AF was a couple of days late too.

Betty, I like temping just because it's the only way of confirming when you ovulate for sure and of course if you temp for a few cycles its good to see if there's a pattern each cycle.

I got cross hairs on my chart this morning and it's confirmed that I ovulated on CD15! YES that's when we last DTD. Here's hoping! I've got a migraine this morning too and I have no pain relief at home. Marks in work so he's gonna pick me some up on his way home xx

Morning everyone. I've been awake most of the night with heavy bleeding and cramps, not feeling hopeful!

Oh Ab huge HUGS for you lovely, and I'm so sorry. You need to get yourself to A&E to get checked out, I hope it's not what we think and is just random bleeding, be strong xxxxx

Oh no ab, I hope everything is ok. Have you been to a&e yet?

I'll be thinking of you today.....let us know how you go on. And huge Hugs to you :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->