7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Haha Tina, every part on me grows, I'm slowly getting 'dinner lady arms' There was a girl in the clinic today, who strutted in, legs up to her armpits, she looked like a bloody supermodel & you couldn't even tell she was pregnant. Even my hubby gave her s second look....I nearly punched him! Haha I think every woman in there felt really shit after seeing her!!......Oh well, give it time, it will soon catch up with her ;)

Scan went well, I'll post a pic in a min.....I'm 9weeks & 2 days. We saw its heartbeat & everything. It's amazing really isn't it? I will be having another scan in 4 weeks, which will be a 13 week scan that everyone has.

Hope everyone's ok Xx

Baby fish Xx

Attachments

• IMAG0184.jpg
    IMAG0184.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
Ahhhh look at it! !! That's amazing :):):) so happy that everything went well, do you think you'll be able to relax and enjoy a bit more now you know everything is okay?

There's always one of those bloody women! !! But the majority of us just end up frumpy and hot with frizzy hair and a red face haha

Think ovulation is near! My boobs are feeling tender and I've felt crampy on my left side xx

Evening ladies..

Hope you are all well

HAHA!! Tina sorry about my name mix up yesterday, my head is all over the place lol, it was you I was talking to you ☺️ Get BDing tonight then if you think O is coming then they can sit and wait patiently for the egg before it scoots off down the tubes!

Eeekkkkkkk frisky your scan is amazing, I bet you are on cloud9 after hearing the heartbeat and seeing the little baby fish...

Betty, sorry AF showed her face, and hope you aren't in to much pain, snuggle down with a hot water bottle tonight.

I've been at my friends dog grooming shop all day, helping her out, one of our friends came in who only has 13 weeks to go until she is due her 3rd child... They had 2 spilt condoms in one week and BAM she was pregnant, all 3 of them weren't planned... Pfffttttt.. Happy for her and ever so much jealous lol

Xxx

Oh no charm, that's the worst when people haven't planned, they must be super fertile! That happened to a friend of mine, who was sick after taking antibiotics, interfered with her pill & BOOM pregnant! We all get that twinge of jealousy Xx

Tina, when's the latest you can do the deed with hubby? When's he testing?

Yes, I feel a little better now...think I will always have the worry at the back of my mind though. But it is what it is...I'm sure it will all be fine Xx

Hubbys cooking tea, but I'm upstairs as I feel sick....feel so bad on my son as I'm just useless at the minute. It's times like this you thank the Lord for ipads & computer games ha ha Xx

Morning girls, you're probably all still fast asleep and I'm getting up for work noooooo! !!

Ovulation still hasn't happened, my temps pretty much the same as it has been for the last 2 days. I'm predicting tomorrow, it's usually CD16.

The latest we can DTD frisky is today :-( then starts 4 days of abstinence followed by testing on Monday afternoon.

Xx

Morning lovelies, how are we all?

Oh Tina I hope work goes okay for you, at least you have an excuse to be awake this early, I've woken up for no reason what's so ever lol..

Fingers crossed the spermies hang around for your O date, it'll be worth it though to get the results and put your minds at ease xx

Xx

Look at baby fish!!!!!! Wow, that's so amazing!!! I'm so happy for you, I hope you feel a little more relaxed now frisky, not long to go before you can actually start telling people. :)
I put on 4 stone with my little girl, yes you heard right FOUR stone, I looked like a bloody whale, before I fell pregnant I was lovely and skinny and now I'm a wiggly, wobbly mess :) I have only myself to blame tho, gonna start hitting the gym hard next week.....
Tina, get at it today and you never know, spermies can live for a few days. Fingers crossed xxx

I turned whale-ish too when I was pregnant. Even my poor face went fat :-( not a good look! I never weighed myself though, think I would have ended up hitting the bottle if I had! Wish I had motivation to go to the gym Betty. I have zero willpower!

going to get home tonight and do lots of babydancing in the hope they stick around for ovulation! xxx

Good luck Tina, i hope you catch the egg.
I am attempting to start eating healthier to try and not put on as much weight. I've stopped baking as much too so hoping that helps.....but i just want to eat crisps lol xx

ah thanks AB75, I'm a bad crisp binge eater too. I'd well rather have savoury over sweet anyday! my LO also loves crisps but she's a fussy bugger, she will only eat niknaks or those walkers finger looking ones, do you know which ones I mean?? Can't for the life of me remember the name of them.

When will your due date be hun? xx

Lol,no i haven't seen the walkers ones! Oh but i love niknaks. Been eating wotsits today. My youngest had quavers,they smelled disgusting to me today!!
My due date is 15th Nov. Phoned doc yday and i've to phone back and make appt for mw when i'm nearer 8 wks, unless i am worried b4 then! Hoping i don't have any reason to worry xx

Get doing your handstands Tina...Give spermies a helping hand!!

Made me laugh talking about crisps, I've just bought a multipack of walkers Worcester sauce for MYSELF!! If I didn't eat crisps, I'd be alot slimmer!!
Charm, gotta love wotsits! Tina, not sure which ones your on about though ha ha......The co-op do some, salt & chardonnay vinegar! OH MY DAYS!! The nicest crisps ever!!! ........think I'm getting a bit carried away here!! Haha Xx

Mmmmm I love crisps so much, I love walkers sensations the best haha! My favourite thing ever though has to be peanut butter M&Ms or peanut butter Reece's pieces, they make me drool thinking about them lol.

Tina my fingers and toes are crossed that you catch that little egg!! Do as frisky said and get head standing lol.

I had some random CM today, was creamy and then strechy CM with a small touch of red, it's back to creamy white now. I O'd on Saturday I think I had O pains and EWCM.. Very strange.
Xxxx

Hoping thats your implantation bleed Charm. Good luck xx

Thanks for the luck ladies, but I think that it might be to early for implantation, as only 5dpo yesterday. More than likely just some random thing my body has decided to do.. Pahhhhh! We shall see in the next week or two though, AF is due in the 17th March maybe earlier as O'd 2 days early but we shall see lol..

How is everyone today?

I'm getting itchy feet to go back home to Manchester now, I love seeing my friends and family but I just want my own little space back now lol.. 3 more days to go ☺️

Xxx

Oh are you not back in Manchester yet charm?? Where are you? 3 days till what?? Am i missing something here!!?? Haha

Had a nightmare last night, Joe played out with his pal after School as he always does. He has a phone so I can ring him & he knows it's time to come home when the street lights come on. Anyway, it got darker & darker....still no Joe, rang his phone which was turned off!! Even though it was fully charged.....rang his mates mum who hasn't seen either of them, so I went in full on panic mode. Hubby went out on his bike looking for them....half an hour he was out. Thank God he found them, at a girl's house from school!!! I could have killed him, I've never felt so sick in my life. He said he dropped his phone, the battery fell off and he forgot to turn it back on!!! 7pm he was found....pitch black outside.
This is definitely karma for all the times I stayed out late, getting into trouble as a teenager!! Xx

morning lovelies!

I remembered the name of those crisps... walkers french fries!!! haha nothing like walkers fingers at all. Think I need psychiatric help.

Charm, 5DPO isn't too early for implantation hun, I think it can happen from about that. Hoping it is for you!

So some news on the ovulation front, I think we did it in time!!! took my temp this morning and it's risen quite considerably so I assume ovulation happened yesterday! We DTD last night and I had my legs and bottom in the air for gravity to do it's work so we shall see! It does only take one time :) so today is 1DPO!

Evie made me laugh/angry this morning! I was getting ready for work and she came in my bedroom and said "mummy me and my friends have been doing face painting" Of course a look of horror spread across my face and I ran into her bedroom to find EVERY teddybear covered in blue felt tip pen. Even her £40 baby annabell! NOOOOOOOOO. Everything has been thrown in the washing machine, Evie was distraught and couldn't understand what she had done wrong haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->