7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

I'm going to phone doc at 8. Don't know if they'll do anything as i'm just past 4 weeks. Cramps have stopped and bleeding is only there when i wipe. Cramps were really bad through the night so i thought that was it but now not sure. Aaaarrrghhh! Never miscarried this early b4,usually bleeding is bright red and clots but this was just heavy pinky red. Xx

Oh no, how awful for you. :(
My sister in law had bleeding early in her pregnancy, lots of blood, & pain, she got rushed into a&e but thankfully it was ok, it was a bleed on her placenta.
I'm praying it's something like that ab....Fingers crossed for you Xxx

Thanks. I hope it's ok. Trying to stay calm and think positive but really just want to cry xx

ahh AB :( sending you massive hugs sweetie. I'll be thinking of you, let us know how you get on xxx

Amanda..... Hope everything is ok... Could you not go to A&E???? I'm praying its just a normal bleed and nothing more. I will be thinking of you, keep us posted xxxxx :hug:

So been to the most unhelpful doc in the world. He asked why i had done tests last week?! Said people shouldn't do tests until they are a week late then wouldn't know it was early mc as would think it was a heavy period. To wait a week and if i bleed like a period i am not pregnant!! Really, i knew that without going to doc. Made me feel like i was wasting his time. Anyway,started bleeding heavier and losing tissue,but no pain. Try again next cycle. Thanks for all your support xx

That's disgusting.....how unsympathetic. Why do these doctors think it ok to treat people with such little compassion? Can you not just go to a&e and ask to be scanned? Making you wait a whole week is ridiculous Xx

I'm so so sorry for you. :( :hugs:

I'm bleeding heavy now frisky so i know it's over! Wish i had never bothered going to that fckn doc tho! Sorry for ranting but his attitude was bad,sat with a smile on his face the whole time then ended the conversation with,if this is your late period,don't test next time until you are 2 weeks late! Even if i hadn't tested last week i would know that this is no normal period with what i'm losing.
Anyway,looks like you are all stuck with me now!
How are you all getting on? Charm,good to be home??
Betty,feeling better?? Tina,when do you get test results?? And frisky,hope you don't feel to sick. Are you going to find out what colour your bump is?? Xx

Morning ladies.

Ab, how are you feeling my lovely?? I think you should mention to the doctor's surgery how insensitive he was & how he made you feel, especially as you have had previous losses before Xx. I hope your ok & hubby is giving you lots of love.....I am so sorry this has happened to you :hugs:

My hubby has gone back, Sunday night, so feels weird without him here.....he helped me alot without me even realising, with Joe & stuff.....hopefully my sickness & tiredness should ease off over the next few weeks.

Tina, how's your 2ww going?
Charm, any news your end? Are you all moved in now?
Betty, hope your feeling better Xx

And yes, we will be finding out if it's a boy or a a girl.....Just makes things easier in regards to buying stuff. Plus I'm too impatient to wait!!! Haha Xx

Morning everyone, AB so sorry to hear about your news, sending you lots of hugs. How insensitive of that GP?!!?!? I would investigate about putting a complaint in if I was you, how dare he treat you like that. You might have only been 4 weeks pregnant but its STILL your baby and in the position that he is in he should have a bit of respect and treat you with the compassion that you deserve. It's not a bad thing that we're stuck with you! You're part of the team now :)

Are you going to start trying again straight away AB?

I'm doing okay :) hubby went for his sperm test yesterday, he really struggled because he felt under pressure haha but he got there eventually. We have been told to expect the results in a weeks time.

I'm 5DPO today, just feeling very normal if I'm honest, zero symptoms to report here. Don't think we've done it this cycle but if we haven't I'm not going to be overly upset because at least we will know if everything is okay in a weeks time.

Frisky how long is your hubby away for? will he be back for your 20wk scan?? xxx

Morning ladies..... Amanda, I'm so sorry, I really feel for you. I am absolutely disgusted in the way you were treat by your doctor, is he your normal doctor???? Personally I would put in a complaint and request a new doctor. There is no need to be that way with a woman who is losing a baby, regardless if you are 4 weeks or 40 weeks, it's your baby. I'm sending you lots of love xxxxx

I'm almost fully recovered from my sickness bug, I think I have pulled something from throwing up and my sis in law thinks I may have a hernia as I feel really uncomfortable just below my ribcage (not my tummy) like I have a balloon in there and it's making me have heartburn! Ugh, boring!!!!
I've done something a bit drastic too but will have to fill you in later as I'm having a day out with the mother today and I'm supposed to be at her house in 15 mins and I'm still in my pjs!!!! He he he xxxxx

Morning ladies!

Ab I'm sorry for your loss.. Huge hugs for you! Hope you are doing okay. I would definitely put a complaint in of I was you, I've done it before with a locum doctor as he was insensitive to me when I having test done for endometriosis. They can be so horrible and it shouldn't be allowed.

I'm back in my flat now, but the mother in law has left so much stuff and it's in such a mess it's going to take me a week to sort out, I'm not happy about it. The flat is tiny and there isn't enough space for all her stuff and ours 👺! GRR! I'm cracking on as best I can though.

Nothing new with me boobies hurt a little brown spotting has spotted just waiting for AF who is due Monday or there abouts, pretty sure she will show but that's okay.

Hope you all have a good day, I best get back to cleaning lol..

Ohh Betty can't wait to hear about your drastic thing lol xxxxx

haha Betty you little tease! proper cliffhanger that... shall we raise our suspicions as to what the drastic news is?? xx

Hi ladies, i'm not too bad today,still got achey cramps. My hubby is at work,he wanted to stay off but i've told him to keep the days off for when we try again and need them for scans etc(trying to think positive). I am going to complain about doc,we just moved in sep and havn't been to doc b4,think u just get to see whoever is free so hoping he is maybe just a locum,will be writing to practice manager over the next couple of days.
Tina,poor hubby lol,at least he got there in the end.
frisky,how long will your hubby be away?
Charm, happy cleaning. I hate moving and unpacking.
Betty,dying to find out what you have done!!
Thank you for all your wishes and hugs. Just going to keep plodding on and hopefully get bfp again soon xx

Amanda..... You're being so strong.... We are all here for you. Is this your 3rd miscarriage?? I can't even imagine what you're going through. I've only had one and it was hideous and I think about that little pip every day. This might sound silly but I love Calla Lily's and I've bought a few calla Lilly bulbs to plant on 6th April (my due date) in our garden.... Thought it would be a nice way to remember our little bean :)

Ok, so I need your advice ladies. My drastic act (actually its not so dramatic but I am a bit of a drama queen!!!) I have decided to do an apprentaship, well I've just applied for it, it's something I have been thinking of for a while but just like with everything in my life I have put it on hold as we are TTC. It's an apprentaship as a pharmacy technician in the areas largest hospital. It's a two year course and you do 4 days in the hospital and then one day at university (37.5 hours per week) great thing is you get paid £14,500 per year while studying so it's still a nice wage and once I've qualified the wage goes up even more..... I just feel I'm stuck in a rut, working in a shitty little supermarket with no prospects and having no money. For all I know it could take another two years to get preggers and I could have completed the course in that time..... Can I have your honest opinions please???? :)

I think thats a lovely thing to do,a little remembrance garden. This is my 5th,not sure how well i'll be holding up later. Text my hubby earlier and he said he's not sure what he wants now as regards to trying again. The main reason i am being optimistic(apart from my girls) is because i thought i could fall again quickly! Big discussion needed tonight!!
I think its a great idea to do your apprenticeship, good future, good money and like you say,you might end up pregnant next year and having baby when its finished or if sooner i'm sure you could take maternity leave and go back to it. It'll give you something else to focus on(and bet thats when you get a bfp)!! Congratulations with it xx

Don't know whats happening with my body,bleeding went watery pink and has now stopped and my cervix is so high i can't reach it!! Thinking mc because of clots i lost yday and this morning but surely i should still be bleeding xx

AB I'd go to A&E hun just to be on the safe side,explain your situation and im pretty sure they would scan gou. out of curiosity have you done another pregnancy test since all the bleeding started?

Betty, the apprenticeship idea sounds fab! I would definitely go for it if I was in your situation. I looked into it a few years ago, a teaching assistant course in college but it cost far too much money and at the time we didn't have it. You only live once, don't let your dreams get away from you. Cheesy but true xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->