7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

I'm with Tina ab....get to a&e to put your mind at rest Xx hugs to you Xx

Betty, that's a great idea.....I'm so envious, I'd love to have the chance to start over & train to do something new instead of 'getting by' and like ab said, it will give you something new to focus on apart from ttc .....GO FOR IT!! :) and that's a really lovely idea to plant lillys to remember your little bean :hugs:

I've had a,horrible day....found out my boss has been saying stuff about me behind my back. Asking my friend at work to get information out of me as to what my plans are about leaving & if I'm moving back up north or going back to work there!!??

Why can't she just ask me herself?? I knew she was being funny with me, thought I was being paranoid. Truth is, going back to work is the LAST thing on my mind....Just want to get through the pregnancy first. And I'm not sure when I'm working up to. I'm in my feet for 6 hours a day, so I'm thinking maybe end of May or June? I don't know.
It's not like I work there full time or its a hard job and she can't replace me!!! It's ridiculous. Feel really stressed.....don't like people discussing me behind my back, reminds me of school Xx

Amanda...... Go to A&E, it's the only way to make sure everything is ok.... Pls keep us posted and I'm hoping a little bean is still inside you chick :) keep strong xx

Frisky.....aren't some people so bloody petty??? It's ridiculous!!!! I really wouldn't stress about work (I know easier said than done) try and just get through it until you go on maternity leave, they can't sack you and they can't expect you to do things that would put your pregnancy in jeopardy so try and relax, do the bare minimum and plan for your maternity leave which will come round soon enough..... :)

Thanks for all your feedback about the apprentiship, I'm worried I won't see my little girl as much but I need some mental stimulation, I can feel myself getting into a rut. Well, if I've been successful I will be interviewed on 1st may. I believe in fate and if its meant to be then it will be.......

Nite nite girls.... X

Morning!

eurgh I'm so tired :( I've been awake since 2.50am this morning with Evie, my own fault really. She came home from nursery last night really tired and was falling asleep eating her snack when we got home so I gave her a bath, put her in her pyjamas and off to bed she went which was about 6.45pm. So by half 2 in the morning she had had over 7 hours sleep and wanted to get up and watch "clibbord the big red dog" haha. I'm so exhausted I could cry, and I've got a lovely 8 hours in work to get through.

Going to ask my MIL if Evie can stay over tonight because she's looking after her all day tomorrow anyway, I think it's safe to say I'll be in bed by 7pm tonight girls

AB any updates??

Frisky, why do some adults get a kick out of acting like toddlers??? like Betty said your maternity leave will be here before you know it and because you are pregnant you are pretty much untouchable. They couldn't sack you for having time off if it's pregnancy related.

Betty whens your next fertility appointment? is it nearly clomid time?

I'm 6DPO today, still symptomless xx

Hi everyone, Tina i know that feeling. Zara didn't have a nap yday so it was a constant battle at teatime to keep her awake.
Frisky,you don't have long to wait now but i know its hard having to work with someone when there's an atmosphere.
I'm ok,a bit brown spotting. Not going to a&e as i feel fine and i don't like wasting anybodys time. Had bfn today so hopefully i'll get back to normal soon to try again and hopefully get my rainbow. Xx

Amanda.... I'm so sorry :( have you spoken to any doctors regarding your miscarriages??? Having 5 mc's is a lot, they may be A&E to do something for you??? Sending you :hug:

Tina, I totally feel for you, it's awful when they're up through the nite, my little girl is the same, once she wakes up in the night that's it! She wants to be up and about..... Some days I could cry with tiredness :( hope you're managing to keep your eyes open at work..... I say get Evie looked after tonight and go home and have a large vino!!!! :wine: that will perk you up!!! :)

Oh my next fertility app is on 14th April...... I'm hoping they give me clomid but what if they say I can't have it???? I'm 36 this year, does that make a difference???

AB, :( so sorry again to hear about your loss. Keep strong and get back on the horse though! I know it must be extremely heartbreaking for you each time it happens but in the end like you said you will get your rainbow. Just to give you a bit of hope... my sister had a daughter but like you also had continuous miscarriages when trying for another. She had 2 unexplained miscarriages at 17 weeks and then another one at 21 weeks but nobody could offer her any explanation as to why. She's FINALLY got her rainbow and gave birth to a healthy baby girl in January. It just inspires me to think of how much she and her husband must have gone through and now they finally have their much longed for baby. There's only so much shit that can happen before things have to turn themselves around!

Betty, I am not really clued up on clomid, are you not allowed to take it after a certain age?? have you had every other possible test that you could have? if so I don't see why they wouldn't offer you it! xx

I got tests done after the 4th mc and they came back saying nothing was wrong,just bad luck, then had my 2 girls,now another mc. I have a hunch that i can't carry boys but hospital said thats an old wives tale! What a shame for your sis Tina,must be devastating mc so far on.
Betty i don't know anything about clomid,sorry. But 36 isn't old,lol,i'm 39 this year xx

Morning all, how is everyone?

Ab, how are you and your OH feeling now? So sorry for your loss xxxxx

Tina, any symptoms for you yet, or you till feeling nothing? I hope you managed to get a good nights sleep last night xxx

Betty, I bet you can't wait for your next fertility appointment, it'll soon be here. I've no idea about Clomid, but you're definitely not too old.. Ps love your Mother's Day cards xxx

Frisky, how are you and mini fish doing? Has the sickness worn off now?

I'm okay, finally got the flat clean after busting out a huge cleaning spree, so feeling much happier. I'm back at work on Saturday a lovely 12hr shift to break me in lol. Pretty sure AF will be here in the next day or 2, lower back ache and occasional brown/red when I wipe... Paaahhh!

Hope you all have a good day xxx

ahhh charm I hope AF doesn't show for you! I can normally tell that she's on her way a few days beforehand too. I get lower stomach cramps, really mild but still noticeable then she shows a couple of days later.

No symptoms at all, just the normal sore boobs and chocolate cravings. Only 4 more days until hubbys results are in so not long to wait! We've organised a day in the pub next weekend so if I'm not preggers I'm gonna get ridiculously drunk!

xx

Morning ladies, a day in the pub sounds good! We're going to the Liverpool v Sunderland game on 26th so i'm going to have a few drinks that night!
Sorry you think af on way Charm,a 12 hour shift!! Nothing like breaking you in gently!!
Have you said anything to your boss Frisky?

I have written a letter to Practice Manager about that doc's attitude. I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about it. Going to let my hubby read it over tonight and hand it in tomorrow. I know it won't bring the pregnancy back but it may help me xx

feeling down this afternoon, just read a thread that somebody has created on 2WW called "in here because of a woopsie" or something, loads of ladies in there who have been using the pull out method and had an accident and low and behold one of them got a BFP today!!!! after 1 bloody woopsie!!!

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!

somebody please tell me that you feel my rage also?

xx

Life is unfair, i know someone who got preg after not using a condom for one time only,she never has her son,always out partying,drives me mad xx

Evening ladies.....how are we all?
Tina, I know your frustration....these 'accidents' happened alot with people I know when I was TTC. It's so annoying when we want it so badly.

Ab, how are you feeling?? What did hubby think of your letter? Please do give it in, your doctor needs to be made aware of how his actions have hurt you.

Charm, hope your first shift doesn't go too badly. Glad your getting your flat back to normal.

Betty, how are you?

Found out today that hubby will be allowed home for 12 week scan...so happy :)
We are going to a party back in Manchester on 11th April, it's my hubbys aunties surprise 50th. It's a posh do as they are loaded....So I'm trying to find something to wear...I'm gonna be bigger in 4 weeks, so I'm thinking a nice maxi dress. My size 10 one still fits me, May just wear that & shoe off my bump....hoping it looks more like a bump by then!? Haha Just laughing at me at a party.....SOBER!!! Not done that in a while!! Xxx

Hey everyone!

8DPO today, AF is due in 5 days time eeeek. Feeling really calm this cycle. I'm proud to say that I've actually not been symptom spotting this cycle either! Think it's because of hubbys tests and me thinking that we've probably not caught the egg due to having to stop BDing. So if I got a BFP this cycle it would be a HUGE surprise.

Frisky I'm over the moon for you that your hubby will be home in time for your scan, when is it?? Maxi dresses are always a good option! I was pregnant right through summer time with Evie and maxi dresses were my saviour! Nice and loose, no pressure on your bump ahhh bliss!

AB how are you feeling today chick? has your hubby been giving you tonnes of TLC?

Betty, how are you today dear?

And charm.. any symptoms lady? is the spotting still continuing.

Anyone heard anything from momwife? surely she's had her 12wk scan by now! xx

Morning, i'm doing ok. Letter getting handed in today on my way to work.
Tina hoping that this is your surprise bfp.
Frisky thats good that your hubby can go to scan. Lol i've been to parties when preg or breastfeeding,usually end up glad that i'm sober when i see the state of people at the end of the night. And maxi dresses are good. Wish i was a size 10 lol. Xx

Hahaha ab, trust me...I won't be a size 10 for long....everything is expanding!!
Tina, the 12 week scan is on the 2nd april, it wil actually be 13 weeks.
Momwife must be approaching her 20 week scan by now surely??
Tina, bet it's nice you haven't been obsessing or symptom spotting as much, you never know!! We will see in 5 days I guess! :)

Well, I walked Joe to school with the dog this morning & decided to go on a massive walk to the chemist to collect my prescription that I put in on Monday. The chemist is a drive away, but thought a walk would do me good. So I get to the chemist & they say 'oh sorry, we lost your prescription then found it again,so it won't be back until this afternoon!!'
Arrgghhhhhhh Useless P!!!KS!!

Well at least I got some exercise hey?
My boss text me this morning asking if I could help and do some extra hours next week. I really don't want to, after how she is being, I just don't want to be in there any more than I should..AND I'll get no thanks for it! Xx

I wouldn't want to do any extra for her either, tell her you'll do it if she stops being a bitch behind your back lol,or for double time!! Xx

Hey girls!

Frisky, im with you! She doesn't do you any favours so I wouldn't give her the time of day. Horrible witch!

Don't you just love Saturday mornings ahhh. Lay in bed with my hubby while evie is playing in her bedroom. Gonna get up shortly and have some brekki.

9DPO today, temp still rising nicely but I'm not naive to temping anymore, I know how it can drop in an instant and leave you back to square 1. The only symptom I've had was extreme tiredness yesterday but could totally be because im back on the atkins and it's draining me of energy

Gonna take evie to the park today and hopefully get somewhere with teaching her how to ride her bike! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->