7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Tina, are you on the Atkins?? Whyyyy? Your tiny?

I've been up since 6am just browsing internet ha ha

The weirdest thing has just happened....I've had major bloating & jelly belly since I found out I was pregnant. Apparently bloating is normal?? Anyway, I have felt & seen a hard lump just above my pubic bone the past week, which I assume is the baby? The lump has physically just moved UP and into my tummy & it's now bigger!!!
I'm 11weeks on Monday, so I guess I'm now properly showing??

Tina & Betty....I'm back in my OLD Facebook account, so when you get a friend request from me, that's why! Hahaha Xx

Hi girls is everyone ok.... Sorry I've been AWOL but I've been really busy with my little business and haven't had a minute to write on here but I've been reading everyone's posts!!!!
I'm not in great place today.... Went out last nite, got in at 2am and had to get up at 5am for work...... Ouch!!!!!! Need my bed badly!!!!
Also, work are being really horrible to me, they just don't like me and I got really upset yesterday, really wish I could just leave :( frisky, is your boss being any nicer to you??? I really don't see the point in being nasty, I would never treat people like that!!!
Anyway, I will have a proper rant later :) have a good day girls xxxx

Hey betty, ouch to your hangover.....get a McDonald's down you!!
So sorry your getting upset at work, it's awful, there's nothing worse.
My boss is still being off with me, I'm dreading going in on Monday....I can't wait to leave. She's so two faced, I'm just going to keep myself to myself, do my job, then go home. Sod the extra hours, I'd rather be skint xxx

Evening girls, frisky. . I know I'm not a fatty but I would be if I continued eating the way I was. I gain weight quite quickly but I tend to lose it just as quickly. Got your friend request, I was so confused, I thought you'd deleted me! Haha

Betty booo to the hangover, there's really nothing worse but it's good to really let your hair down once in a while.

We have had a busy day, we never took evie on a bike ride. It's been so windy here to day I was afraid that she would get blown off it! So we went to the farm, there's a park there and an indoor play area, she loved it. I put some pictures on Facebook. Then we went out for tea. I let mark choose where we went and he chose this restaurant that he said a friend recommended. Honestly I'm no snob when it comes to food but it was the worst food I've ever eaten in my entire life! !

Back home now for the voice, evie isn't well either! She's full of a cold, has been for about 5 weeks now but her throats really sore. I feel terrible on her.

AF is due 3 days and counting. Still feeling exhausted today. Had an afternoon nap with evie before and now I feel super tired again! Xx

Evening girls...... I'm feeling slightly more human now after my killer hangover. Had to have a full on 3 hour nap today just to get rid of the pounding headache!!! See, I just can't drink anymore, it's not worth it and it makes me feel so guilty!!!
Tina, I can't believe your AF is due in 3 days, this cycle has gone so quick!!! Will you test or just wait for the witch to arrive???
Frisky, it's so crap when people are two faced???? I don't get that.... I'm totally upfront ans honest, if I don't like something or someone I tell them , I don't slag them off behind their back!!!! It's just like school yard mentality, I hate it!!! Just think, you will be on maternity leave soon enough but she has absolutely no right in being nasty about you and talking about you behind your back.... Hope the situation gets better for you lovely.....
Just had a Chinese take away and I feel rank!!! Can't wait to get back on my juice plus tomorrow and go to the gym!!! Tina, I love Atkins, I lost 2 stone of my baby weight doing it, it's so good!!! I'm still carrying an extra stone which I want to get rid of for the summer :)
Charm..... How you doing chick??
We haven't heard from momwife or Edinburgh for a while, hope everything is ok with them.....
Amanda, how are you honey???? Hope you're feeling ok, did you get your letter handed in to the doctors????
Tomorrow is our family day so we are going swimming and doing lts of fun things with my little girl, love Sundays :)

Hi girls, glad you are all having a good weekend. This is my weekend to work. Handed letter in yday. Drinking lots of vodka tonight,hoping i won't be able to drink again soon. Having a movie night with my hubby. Girls have decided we're going on an adventure tmrw with the dog(b4 i go to work for 12). Better not drink too much haha xx

Hi ladies!! I have been having health insurance problems due to the affordable healthcare act.:growlmad::growlmad: I will have my ultrasound on the 31st! I have to see a high risk ob on the 24th of this month. I was seeing an midwife until the insurance issues. So far the baby is doing fine. Asthma and blood pressure is not doing well. I seen my primary care Dr. and she said that I am measuring at 19 weeks! I will know for sure when I have my ultrasound.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well!! :hugs::dust::dust:

Momwife! So great to hear from you, can't believe you're almost half way through your pregnancy already! ! Are you finding out the sex?

AB, good for you handing in the letter! I wonder if you'll hear anything back. I imagine if that GP speaks to everyone that way then they must receive tonnes of complaint letters.

I've had a terrible morning :-( good thing is my temp went up again today. Bad thing is I've been on the toilet all morning. Seriously I've never had diarrhoea like it in my life. And then mark said to me "I remember you being like this before you got a positive with evie" I can't remember being like this. The likelihood is that I've eaten something dodgy.

Here's my chart girls...

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/Screenshot_2014-03-16-10-59-56-1_zps7107cb2b.png

Evening ladies,

Sorry not been on for a few days got called in work to do a few shifts, so my official start date for Monday went out the window, been in since Friday. AF showed her face today.. Painful as ever and so heavy, I'm sure it's punishment for having lovely periods in my teens.. Haha! That's me out of the 2ww for a while my OH is due back at the end of April for 11 days but I think we will miss my fertile time. Glad I won't have to worry or stress or think about the 2ww though, as even if I don't symptom spot consciously it's always in the back of mind lol.. Got a lovely 3x12 hr shifts from tomorrow, so hopefully my AF pain will ease off by morning..

How are we all?

Tina, your chart is looking lovely, I don't do temps but it's a good rise you've got going there ��

Frisky, sorry to hear your boss is still being a bitch, like everyone has said though soon be maternity leave.. Hope you're okay other than that though?

Betty, nothing worse than a hangover, the main reason I don't drink very often anymore is because I can't stand hangovers, I suffer for days and I'm sick off only a couple lol.. Proper lightweight haha!

Ab, I'm glad you've handed in the letter, hopefully something will be done about the doctor you saw now. Horrible man!!!

Momwife, so good to hear from you, and that bump is doing good, not so good about the asthma and BP though, so I'll keep my fingers crossed it's sorted out soon for you xxx

Xxxx

Morning everybody, hope you all had a good weekend?
Tina,hope your hubby is right and you get a bfp! Sorry af came Charm. Betty and Frisky,hope work isn't too bad this week! Hi Momwife.
Hoping i at least get a letter back from doctor surgery to aknowledge my letter,i'll keep you posted. I don't temp or anything,i just usually use an app and go by lmp. I am counting 1st day of bleeding as lmp and hoping that my cycle isn't affected too much xx

morning everyone,

ahh charm so sorry to hear AF arrived for you :-( stock up on the nurofen and snuggle up with a hot water bottle :)

my temps dropped a little this morning and I feel crampy low down, just like I normally do a couple of days before AF arrives. ARRRGGGHH. Hoping to get Mark's sperm analysis results in the next few days, if we haven't heard anything by Wednesday I will get onto the doctors to see if they've heard anything.

Frisky/Betty, I know your hubbies have been through it, how did you get the results back? was you sent a letter from the hospital or were the results sent back to your GP? xxx

Hey Tina, my hubby had an appointment with his doctor who explained the results to him & gave him a copy. Maybe it's worth chasing it up if your unsure.

I've not had a chance to catch up on previous posts ladies, I'll catch up later & get back to you.....Just getting ready for work, dreading it Xx

Have a great day Xx

ARGGGHHH doctors drive me crazy!!!

Just called them and said "Hi my husband had a sperm analysis test done last week and I'm just wondering if the results come back to you or to our home address?" to which the receptionist replied "they should come to your house aswell as here" so I said "Can you check whether they're back and if they are can I make an appointment to come and discuss the results with a doctor" and she said "yes just a moment"... after 2 minutes on hold she came back and said "Is mark with you?" I said "No not at the minute" and she said "ah I can't discuss his results with you" I said "I don't want to know what they are I just want to know if they're back from the hospital so I can make an appointment to come and see a doctor" she said "I know but it's more than my job is worth" I said "what to tell me if the results are back?? I'm his wife!" she said "Yes sorry you'll have to get him to call"

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You'd think I want to discuss in great detail what the results were. All I wanted to know is if they were back or not. Why do people make life such hard work???

In other news, I've just bought an FRER. I'm almost definitely expecting it to be negative but I have to urge to POAS and AF is due in 48 hours. So I shall be peeing on the stick at about 2.30 this afternoon :) I will of course keep you updated xxx

She could at least have said,"yes the results are back" !! It's not like she was telling you anything confidential!! That would make me mad too. Good luck when you test. Hope its a BFP for you xx

I know AB! That's all I wanted to know. I think doctor's receptionists sometimes think that they hold this almighty power over everyone's records and just be awkward because they get a kick out of knowing they can be. There would have been absolutely no problem with her saying "Yes they're back do you want to make an appointment to come in and discuss them with your doctor?" YET they will happily let anybody come in and pick someone else's prescription up for them.

Just spoke to Mark, he's gonna call this afternoon. I haven't told him I've bought an FRER though, he hates me testing before AF is late. He thinks it's a waste of money.

xx

My hubby doesn't really like me testing early either lol,i usually just don't tell him xx

Sorry Tina,i really thought you were going to get a positive since you said about the diarrhoea and having that b4 your positive with Evie xx

Ahh well, it'll happen when it happens no point in stressing over something I can't change. Each cycle that I see a negative it makes me even more determined to catch the egg. Onto cycle 9 we go..

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->