7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Oh no frisky...... What have the midwives said about your blood sugars??? What do you need to do to keep them stable??
I can't believe you're going for your 12 week scan!!!! How quick has that gone??? Must post photos ASAP!!!!!
Tina, sorry AF arrived, what a bitch!!!!! Hopefully you will have marks results next week and will get some answers..... Bless your little girl, is it like impetigo? My niece gets it and last time she lost two of her fingernails (from putting them in her mouth where the infection was) nasty little infection!!! Hope she is feeling better soon xx
I am ok girls.... Work getting me down but I need to get over it and just be glad I have a job!!!! :)
Charm, amanda how are you lovelies???
I'm at a 1st birthday party tmrw but we are getting Vivienne babysat on the evenng so we can have a night with our friends...... I always feel bad letting her sleep out!!!

Oh Betty, don't feel bad for having a night off! Make the most of it, enjoy your night with your friends.

Unfortunately, it's just trial & error with sugar levels. Because pregnancy takes so much out of you, it can affect them. If sugar levels stay high, it's dangerous for the baby....which is why I prefer them to run lower as I'm scared of anything happening....but if they get too low, it can mess me up for the day & isn't nice at all.

I can't sleep with worry, I feel so stressed. I've mentioned before about us moving bk up north to be with friends & family. I'm just so worried how the change will affect my son, it's making the decision hard. We basically uprooted him from his school & friends to move down here a year & a half ago.....and it just seems like it has been for nothing, just to move back to our old town again? He's in a great school at the min & has some good friends.....I feel like I am going to ruin his life by uprooting him again. I've told Aaron, if we are gonna move, we need to do it before baby is born. I want to do it before Joe starts his final year in primary school in September, get him settled back up north.
We could stay down here, but the house prices are ridiculous. It's about £800 pm for a 3 bed....and that's not even a real nice one. You can get a gorgeous 3bed back where we are from for 500pm. Also, our plans are to eventually save up for a deposit to buy our own house back up north. My thoughts are, if we are going to be moving back up north anyway, why don't we just bite the bullet & go now??? The good thing is, we will be moving to somewhere we already know. Joe can rebuild his friendships around there I guess & we are close to family, not so isolated. But it's breaking my heart, when I see Joe playing on the field at the back of our house with his pals, I'd be taking him away from that :(

I'm crying as I write this, I'm so upset....I'm sorry, but I just don't know what to do for the best. I'm hoping Joe will still be young enough to adapt, I think the older they get, the harder it is to move. I wish we could just stay in this house, but we can't as it's navy accommodation. Aaron has spoke about taking his notice back out so we can stay....but at what cost? He will be away from his baby, in a job he hates & I will be on my own with 2 kids, I don't think that would be good for any of us......part of me wishes we never moved here. But we had to & it's help me get my health on track, become more independent & eventually get pregnant! Arrghhhhhhhh...What do I do girls?? Can you see my concerns regarding Joe? I feel like such a bad mum :( xxxx

Oh frisky.... You are NOT a bad mum at all!!!!! In fact, you're obviously a fantastic mum and worried about your little boy...... As you said, kids can adapt and make friends easy and he will be going to senior school soon so chances are his friends he has met in primary school will probably be replaced by friends he makes at senior school so the best time to move would be now..... You're doing the right thing, you will need help when baby comes along and being closer to family and friends will help you.... You have to think of yourself as well missus!!! I know it's tough for you but it sounds like you really need the support and also it's so expensive down south, think of the money you will save by being up north, that could go toward something nice for joe or a nice holiday for all of you.... :)
Keep your chin up!!! Everything will work out......
PS: have you spoken to joe about it all or are you waiting to have that conversation????? Big :hug: to you xxxx

Morning everyone!
Frisky,hope you feel better and your blood sugars regulate. You are being a good mum by thinking about Joe and your family. We moved last year,and are now renting. Costs us 1k per month for a 2 room semi (+ a tiny box room!!!) So we are hoping to move in sept to get more for our money as its too expensive up here for us to buy. Just sold our house on thurs but we need to save a lot more before we buy again. Joe will meet up with his old friends,and like Betty said, will make new friends at senior school.
Betty,hope work is better. Hope you enjoy your night out. I'm leaving my girls with my mum on wed, going down to Liverpool with my hubby and coming home late on thurs. I have never left them before so feel guilty, but also really looking forward to our night away.
Frisky,sorry your day out is cancelled but hope Evie is much better soon. And sorry AF arrived.
Hi Charm,hope your not working too hard.
This is my weekend off,yippee,going to soft play and Mcd's then going on an adventure(taking the dog a walk but Zoe likes climbing hills and going thru the trees so calls it an adventure)!! Then tmrw morning we are going to cinema,then going for dinner with family. I love my weekend off.
Enjoy your weekend xx

WOW, I feel so bad for missing you ladies. I haven't been on here in so long. Nursing school makes me feel like I can't do anything. Congrats to everyone on the BFP"s!!! Frisky! wow, so amazing. gives me hope!!!
I"ve missed you all so much.

I took a break from ttc. THings were crazy went on the pill for 3 months and got off in jan. Last cycle was short 22 days. and this cycle. well Can't tell yet. Took a test and everyone is saying bfp. So since trying from april of 2011, this would be a miracle.

I feel like i've missed so much, I feel so disconnected from the world. :(

Hello wanting.....how are you?? Oooh, they say you are at your most fertile when you come off the pill? Maybe this could be it for you? When are you testing again? Don't give up hope....I got there, as each & every one of you will :) Xx

Ab, your weekend sounds fab, hope you had a great day x thank you both for your kind words & advice regarding my situation......isn't funny how when I got upset, I just wanted to tell you ladies...love our thread.

Betty, yes, I've broached the subject with Joe....he seems happy to do whatever. He would love to move to be nearer family, but he said he will miss his school & friends. We're going bk up to Manchester in 3 weeks, so I'm going to try & get him to hook up with some of his old pals, see how he gets on. I'm upset with my mum today....the other day I rang her upset about the whole moving thing & I was crying on the phone , saying I'd rather move back up north before the summer holidays, so Joe can play out & reconnect with his old school friends etc...and she agreed with me. Then today, she text & basically said that she thinks we should STAY down here as it's better for Joe, the lifestyle & weather is better & he's away from his dad.

I'm so upset, she said the total opposite the other day....I'm so confused....I've Been crying all afternoon. I must sound bloody crazy....but I hate this, I just want someone to tell me what to do :( I seem to be the only one stressing about it all.....Aaron is so laid back, it infuriates me!! Xx

Hello wanting.....how are you?? Oooh, they say you are at your most fertile when you come off the pill? Maybe this could be it for you? When are you testing again? Don't give up hope....I got there, as each & every one of you will :) Xx

I'm doing really good, just getting ancy to know. I took a test yesterday, snapped the picture (within the time frame) and websites (countdowntopreg) are saying positive. It's so faint, i'm praying it's not a evap, it came up right away, i knew i saw it. I just hope its something real.

I don't know when I should test again, Now i'm telling myself to wait, so i don't get disappointed. So i'm trying to hold off. I'm only 10 dpo. Last cycle was really short 22 days, so IDK, just really nervous, don't want to get shot down. kwim.

Here is a pic, if yall want to take a sneak peak ;)

How are you doing? I'm so happy you finally got you bfp!!! you give me so much hope!!!

Attachments

• ctp-29578-1395405347.jpg
    ctp-29578-1395405347.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 15
Ab, your weekend sounds fab, hope you had a great day x thank you both for your kind words & advice regarding my situation......isn't funny how when I got upset, I just wanted to tell you ladies...love our thread.

Betty, yes, I've broached the subject with Joe....he seems happy to do whatever. He would love to move to be nearer family, but he said he will miss his school & friends. We're going bk up to Manchester in 3 weeks, so I'm going to try & get him to hook up with some of his old pals, see how he gets on. I'm upset with my mum today....the other day I rang her upset about the whole moving thing & I was crying on the phone , saying I'd rather move back up north before the summer holidays, so Joe can play out & reconnect with his old school friends etc...and she agreed with me. Then today, she text & basically said that she thinks we should STAY down here as it's better for Joe, the lifestyle & weather is better & he's away from his dad.

I'm so upset, she said the total opposite the other day....I'm so confused....I've Been crying all afternoon. I must sound bloody crazy....but I hate this, I just want someone to tell me what to do :( I seem to be the only one stressing about it all.....Aaron is so laid back, it infuriates me!! Xx

I just jumped in the middle, but I hope you're okay. I feel I have missed you all so much, it's been so long.

Morning ladies, thanks frisky. I had a really good weekend.
Hope you are ok. I think your idea of moving b4 the summer holidays is good. At least Joe will have had a few weeks with his pals b4 going back to school so he'll just fit straight back in. My mum always says what she thinks i want to hear,lol! You already said that you could get a nicer house and save for a mortgage if you moved. It's hard trying to make huge decisions,but as long as you have your little family, you can make any house a home xx

Hiya girls, sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days, been sick all weekend haven't I! Haven't had the chance to catch up with everyones posts yet and I'm just about to go to bed for a lovely 6-2 shift tomorrow so I will catch up tomorrow afternoon!

Hope everyone's well xxx

Wow momwife!!!! Congrats, I see that line without any tweaking!!!! How amazing, keep us posted :)
Frisky.... How are you my lovely???? Hope your feeling better xx
Tina, ugh, 6am starts are horrific!!! I really feel for you x
I'm full on symptom spotting this cycle even though there isn't a cat in hells chance of me being PG!!! :( so far I'm around 5DPO (CD21) have major cramps and lots of creamy CM (sorry tmi!!!) sore throat and feel like I'm about to rip someone's head off!!! :) so...... Aren't our bodies little tinkers hey????

Sorry not momwife!!!!! Justwant1more..... Huge congrats to you!!! Keep us posted my lovely :)

What??? I could clearly see a line??? How many tests did you take yesterday showing a line???? That's so cruel :(

What??? I could clearly see a line??? How many tests did you take yesterday showing a line???? That's so cruel :(

Several, dh said he still sees a faint line, but some ladies on another website said with frer if it's not blaring positive it's evap because frers give bad lines.. :( I'm 5 days late.. I ovulated on march 12th so I'm waiting until Saturday to see if af shows up..

Just had a phone call from the senior doctor at my practice. He wants to see me to apologise and to do more tests. He says that the doc that saw me b4 has emigrated to Canada,but that he has written me a letter of apology b4 he left. Going on Mon at 230 to discuss things xx

Whoahhh betty, I was getting proper confused then, when you said momwife!! I thought I'd logged onto a previous post! Haha

Wanting, I see a line, have you tested again?? Bloody evaps, I hate them, it's so unfair.....fingers crossed my love.

Ab, that's good you have Been heard...although it won't take the pain away, at least you have voiced your complaint & have an apology. Let's hope the doctor learns from this & doesn't put someone else through the same upset Xx hugs to you x

I had my 12 week scan yesterday, I'll post a pic. It was amazing...at first baby was the wrong way round & facing my back, was really active , kicking around....baby eventually moved to the correct position for measurements & everything seems as it should be. On the pics , baby has arms up & hands covering face, so looks a bit weird ha ha. Sickness not gone, threw up twice in work today....mum's here tomorrow thank God! Bloody kids are off school with teacher strike, so not happy I'm loosing a day's pay, my boss was well impressed ha ha Xx

Hope everyone's ok.....Derby night tonight!! Come on city!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->