7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Close up of head :) Xx

Attachments

• IMAG0320.jpg
    IMAG0320.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Wow,i love scan pics. I'm saying boy!! Lol.
Yes i am glad for the response and happy that he wants to do tests,hopefully next time i get a bfp it'll be sticky.
Glad scan went well xx

I hope you get your sticky bean too ab :hugs:

Why you think boy? Or is it just a random guess?? Haaha Xx

Thanks. Lol just because the head shape looks different to my girls scans,but i 'm no expert hahaha.
What are you hoping for? Or are you just happy with either?
I'll not be on for next couple of days, off to Liverpool very early tomorrow for the football. Can't wait xx

Whaaaaat?! I been away for tooo long!!! Congrats Frisky!!!! I love the scan!! How are you doing??? I hope all the rest of you ladies are doing ok. :hugs: I have my 1st high risk ob appt tomorrow. I hope that appt will go well. I will update you ladies. I am worried about my blood pressure and my asthma. Keep your fx for me!:hugs::hugs: I will be on here more since I am not sick that much!

Hi girls!

Frisky baby fish is growing!!! that pic is awesome :) I predict you will have a little princess this time. good news though that everything was normal and healthy. Not good about the sickness eurgh, it was something I never really suffered with when I had Evie apart from one time when Mark made a beef straganoff that tasted massively of mushrooms and I vomited all over the living room carpet. Not a pretty sight haha and it put me off mushrooms for 9 months.

AB you're coming to my home town! Not that there's anything particularly special here haha.

STILL not had any results from the hospital, tried calling twice yesterday and got put through to 2 different receptionists voicemails and nobody has called me back. I'm starting to get pretty angry since they said we would have the results within a week and it's now been 16 days. I'm actually considering driving to the hospital after work to speak to somebody. It's not on! As if we aren't already going through enough stress each month wondering why it isn't happening and then we can actually find out what's going on and it's taking forever and a day argggghhh!!!

Taken on tonnes more work in work like I thought I would be, just waiting to hear about money. Should know by the end of the week with any luck, but then if work are anything like the hospital I'll find out in 3 haha xxx

I love love love the picture frisky!!!! So awesome, you give me hope girl! Makes me so happy to see the u/s picture.
I'm still waiting for something lol.. No af no bfp yet... But i feel like af is coming today... I pray to stays away!! I'll keep you all updated :)

Hi ladies, hope you are all well? Sorry I've not been on so busy at work and seeing my Nan in law who is in hospital. I've not had chance to read up on all the posts but will do tomorrow as I've got a well deserved day off.

Frisky baby fish looks so cute already, what a huge relief that all is well.. Except for the morning sickness!

Tina that's shocking that you've heard nothing back from the hospital still.. You need to kick some butt lady...

Sending lots of sticky dust to is all xxxx

Morning lovelies!

Hope everybody is well today. Betty are you feeling excited for your fertility appointment? It's slowly but surely creeping up to the day of your appointment eeek

Charm lovely to see you back! How are you doing with your hubby being away?

Want just, hoping your AF doesn't show hun sending good luck your way!

Finally had a bit of progress last night regarding mark's results. I had a phone call from the hospital saying the results were sent back to our GP the day after he had the tests done. . Up until Monday our GP was still saying they hadn't received anything! So I phoned them again after I'd spoken to the hospital and they were finally on his file. I bet you any money that they've been sat on a pile of mail waiting to be opened for 2 weeks! We've made an appointment to discuss the results on Monday afternoon. Xxx

Morning ladies

Momwife, hello honey....Sorry to hear you haven't been too well, hope it all goes ok with the high risk team. I have to see my high risk team every other week &!they really nice.

Tina, can't believe your doctor's, that's so frustrsting!! At least you have got an appointment now to discuss results, Monday will soon be here.

I've been panicking this morning as I'm getting tummy cramps, sometimes feels like it's in my side's too? It's bad when I stand up....hoping it's nothing too sinister Xx

Betty, not heard from you in a while....Hope your ok hun Xx

Hello ladies..... Gosh, sorry for being AWOL, I think I've probably taken on a few too many orders for Mother's Day, I've been working every night until about 11am but good news is I should be finished everything y tomorrow, phew!!!!
Frisky, baby fish is looking pretty amazing!!!! I predict a girl, just because of your sickness, apparently you are more nauseous with girls but I guess they're all old wives tales :) how is your pain and what kind of pain is it??? Is it quite sharp pains??? This could be your uterus expanding to accommodate baby fish!!! I would still call your midwife for some advice chick.....
Tina.... Can't believe you have waited this long for marks results!!!! Could they no tell you over the phone and then still go in the surgery to discuss the results??? Well, fingers crossed all is ok :)
Charm, howis everything going?? How is work??? When are you seeing your fella next???
Momwife, so good to have you back on here.... A&E they doing anything about your asthma or blood pressure????
Just1more, hope AF stays away for you :) xxx

Afternoon ladies,

Tina, Monday isn't too far away for your appointment with the GP to discuss results, just annoying that they've had them so long and not bothered to let you know. They can be so useless!!

Betty, you'll be so glad when all your orders are complete lol, any symptoms this 2ww? Soon be your fertility appointment won't it? Soon come round :)

Frisky, I hope your pains have eased off? Have you rang the midwife for any advice on what they could be?

Ab.. How are you? Glad that you've had an apology from that doctor, I know it doesn't ease the pain but at least he realised his mistake in the way he was with you.

I'm okay ladies thank you, working non stop which is keeping me very busy and I'm enjoying being back even though it's hectic, it's been strange as I'm trying to get use to all the new residents and staff, I'm getting there slowly though :) I've spoken to my OH nearly everyday which as been so good, I miss him though, He's due home on the 29th April for 11 days which will soon be here can't wait too see him :) EEEKKK it'll be like christmas come early hahaha!! We will miss O though but swings and roundabouts :)

Hope you are all well, I'll try and keep up to date I'm off today and tomorrow and I've finally got wifi fitted in our house :)))

xxxxx

Good morning ladies!!
I took a test at 14dpo, and bfn, girls I'm so confused, where the heck is she?? Is it still possible to still get a bfp.. ? I'm so nauseated and don't know if that's because af is coming or other things. Dh is certain something is going on. When i was pregnant with my twins took awhile for a pregnancy test to come up positive. So I'm going to wait another week. If no af, and depending on tests I'll be calling doc. :)

Betty, what is it that you are making/ doing? I'm just curious ;)

Frisky, maybe like betty said the baby is growing and you're stretching, maybe they can do a check. Just to ease your mind.

Betty, I did ask for the results over the phone but the receptionist said she doesn't know what any of it means and she would have to ask a doctor to take a look when one of them is free and then call me back. It'll be Monday anyway by the time that happens so just made an appointment to go in instead, it's less hassle haha

Frisky, hoping your pains have eased off hunni. Just try to stay positive and remember that everything inside has to be moved around to make room for your little one so maybe that's what you're feeling?

Charm, won't be long dear until OH is home, 33 days and counting! xxx

Hey ladies,

Betty, it's good your busy hey? Good for you....I hope your other job are being a bit nicer with you now Xx

Charm, Awwh, bet you can't wait for hubbys return!? Bless you....who cares if you miss O, fun to get the practise in right? ;)

Wantjust1more....Sorry you got a BFN, but some ladies don't get a positive till at least a week after af is due, try not to stress about it....I know that's easier said than done though, fingers crossed for you Xx

Well, I rang my midwife & you were right betty...she said it's perfectly normal to cramp at 12 weeks, as this is the time the uterus pops above the pubic bone & all the body is stretching to make room. She said not to worry & to call if it gets worse or any bleeding occurs. She's had a few other ladies ring with the same concerns, so I feel a bit better.
I've only gone & put my scan pic on a gender prediction site, to see what people think!! Haaaaha a few have said it's a boy, which will please Joe. Don't know how accurate it is, I secretly want a girl!! Haaaaaha ;) but of course I'm happy with either.

Had a lovely day with my mum, had lunch & coffee & went shopping.....Bought some ridiculous, impractical, high as you like wedges from River Island!! But I love them!! Haha xxx

So i have a doctors appt monday, DH said "don't you remember, you didn't get a positive with the last babies until you were 5 weeks?" i said, i don't know...

With the m/c it came up the day of my missed af, maybe this is a good sign. I had a dream, you know those pos. preg. test dreams.. I don't know if i should believe it. lol
the thing that is holding me back, is my face is breaking out, and if i was preg it would be clear.

I'm still holding on girls.

Hi everyone, we had a brilliant time in Liverpool,was good to have time to ourselves but i missed my girls. They were fine tho,and now want to wear there football strips 24/7!!
Back to reality,working all weekend,i'm going to look for something else so i don't have to work weekends. Got doc appt on mon so hoping that helps me get a sticky bfp.
Tina,can't believe the doc has had Marks results all that time!
Hope you are all well. Enjoy your weekend xx

Hello everyone and happy Friday!!!!! :)
Frisky, how are your pains??? Have they eased off any???
Just1more, have you tested again?????
Amanda? What do you do?? I work Saturdays 6am-12noon and I hate it!!!
Tina, where are you in your cycle??? I'm totally out of sync with everyone!
I'm 9dpo and having lots of symptoms but I don't hold out much hope as we only DTD once this cycle (having a nice break from it all!!!) that was on CD16, so far here is what I have experienced, seriously, why do we do this to ourselves???? It's sooooooo painful.... I'm getting my hope up :(

3DPO period type pains, creamy CM
4DPO dull pains in lower abdomen, creamy cm
5DPO big clumps of creamy CM (sorry tmi!!!)
6DPO creamy CM, break out on face/neck, dull aches in abdomen
7DPO creamy CM, dull pains in lower abdomen
8DPO stabbing/shooting pains up my vg (sorry tmi!!!) only last a few seconds each time enough to make me wince.
9DPO (today!!!) lower back ache, bloated, CM is dry and sticky, quite emotional.

Hey betty, I'm still getting the odd pain, just lay with a hot water bottle & I've been violently sick just now :/

Can't believe it's your 2ww wait again already! And we do this to ourselves because we want it so bad....Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I forget :) I did the same every single month. Your symptoms sound promising....especially the shooting pains in your minky! ;) ha ha....I got those pains,which is what made me think 'oh hello....I've not had this before!'

Of course I'll have everything crossed as I always do for you Xx

I'm hoping I feel better for tomorrow, for some stupid reason I've offered to work!! It's only 4 hours though, so I'm sure I'll cope.....as long as the boss isn't in! Xx

Oh frisky, it's horrible being sick, I really feel for you :( have you got some dry crackers at hand to nibble on to try and ease the sickness??? Were you sick with your other pregnancies????
The shooting pain I had was really wired, never had that before, I was like 'oh that's new!!!!' It's so hard not to get your hopes up, I know you must have felt the same, as we all do on here, having the same disappointment month after month, really feeling quite down this month :(
Ugh, come on, I need to snap out of it!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->