7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Tina, I'm sure your ARU dept will be fantastic, I hope that you get an appointment soon. What kind of help will you get??? Does it say online??? How is mark with it all???

Girls, my symptoms are out of control this cycle, my boobs are now hurting, not huge amounts but enough for me to notice (this never happens!) and I have loads of creamy CM (sorry tmi!!!) ugh, wish I didn't symptom spot, it's so frustrating :(

Awwwwh betty, it's so hard NOT to symptom spot! We have all been guilty of it! Are you having any period pains or anything yet? You know how much I want this for you, stay positive :hugs: Xx

Hubby was home for 1 night only last night, think he was shocked at just how sick I was....he heard some lovely sound effects! Haha Miss him lots, felt very very inlove last night....we always do, but last night was really special & intense....Do you ever get moments like that?? It's hard to sometimes with pressures of life Xx

Awwwwww frisky, your love hormones are coming out!!!! :hugs: You're sooooo sweet!!! Me and my oh spend a lot of time together (he works from home) so it's not often we have 'intense' moments, I think it's nice to spend time apart so that you can really appreciate each other I can't believe how sick you are!!!! I bet you're having a girl :pink: so exciting!!!!!!!

It's such a rollacoster TTC, wish I could chill out a bit more..... Wish this bloody app would hurry up so I can get me some clomid!!!! :)

Haaha I know, I'm proper on the love boat today!!

We're in April now betty, only another month till Clomid!! :) xxx

Hello girls! Tina, don't worry things will go your way soon. Just try to have patience which I know is hard. FX for you. :hugs:

I have good news I found out that I am having a boy!! I will post pics later since I have to cook dinner and get the kids ready for school tomorrow. :hugs::flower:

Yeah!!!!! Momwife, huge congrats to you, a baby boy !!! That's sooooooo lovely :) xxxx

Awwwwh congratulations momwife!! I forgot to wish you luck for your scan....Sorry my love! Yes, post a pic! I can't wait to find out what I'm having!! Xx

I am sooo tired ladies. I am about to go to sleep. I will post a pic tomorrow. I promise. :hugs::hugs:

Morning, i am so tired,doing 7pm-11pm at work mon,tue,wed this week overtime! Also got sore boobs and twinges in my uterus area but trying not to symptom spot.
Tina,i don't know anything about sperm analysis but i have read lots of stories on here about different vitamin combinations working.
Congrats on your scan Momwife.
Betty,have you done any more tests?
Frisky,glad you got a night with your dh. Hope Joe has apologised to you xx
Afm, doc said i have to go back and get cd14 bloods taken to check progesterone,thyroid and diabetes. If AF does not arrive and i get bfp,i will get other bloods taken and get extra scans. I am thinking about ordering progesterone cream and starting that myself. Already take folic acid and pregnacare every day. Do any of you use prog cream? Xx

Morning all!!!! Frisky, my appointment is in 14 days time, whoop!!!!!
Amanda, I wouldn't take progesterone cream without guidance from your GP or herbalist. That's what I wanted to do but my fertility doctor told me that it can actually be harmful to you (and an unborn child) if its not used correctly.... I was also going to try vitex (herbal form of clomid) but again, after lots of research decided to wait until the fertility clinic give me something..... Anyway that's just my advice :)
Charm.... What CD are you on??? When is AF due for you??? I'm not testing again now, just waiting for AF which should be here tmrw or thurs :(

Thanks Betty, i'll wait until i get bloods taken and then ask xx

morning girls,

hope everyone is well today! :)

Congratulations momwife on your little prince! Your pregnancy is going so quickly, probably not for you haha but it seriously does seem like yesterday when you got your BFP!

Mark is not good girls, he's feeling down in the dumps and stressed out and he is blaming himself. I've reassured him that it's nobody's fault because it's beyond our control but it's not helping. He said he doesn't know what to do next and feels like he's hit a brick wall. I'm going to give it a week and call the doctors to make sure they have referred us to the hospital because they're known for not referring!

I'm going to have a good chat with some of the ladies in the infertility section when I get a minute and see what they recommend for raising his sperm count. I'm sure there's tonnes of hidden remedies out there xx

Tina, hopefully it'll be an easy fix and you'll get a bfp soon xx

Morning everyone, I'm back again haha!

Betty not long now until your appointment, bet you can't wait to go now! Has AF showed up yet for you?

Tina, sorry to hear about your OH results, and that he's hit a bad place, hopefully you'll have an appointment through soon and can get it all sorted. Just keep reassuring him though, even if he doesn't want to hear it. **HUGS**

Congratulations momwife, on finding out you're having a little boy, how exciting.

Frisky, when is your sexing scan? Can't be long to go now?

Ab, how are you, any news from the doctor?

I'm full of the flu.. Got a right snotty nose lol. I'm 2dpo ovulated on Monday, I can track my body this month and know that I'm not pregnant so hopefully can separate what's normal and what's not lol.. Whatcha me have no symptoms at all now lol. Plus note my OH is home in 26days, not that I'm counting, and I've had my leave confirmed to have a week off with him ����☺️ I'm so excited! He's in Italy at the moment doing a training exercise, so communication is down as I'm guessing there is no wifi where he is �� but I'm trying to stay upbeat about it.

Hope you are all well, will check in later with you all
Xxxxxx

Hi Charm, sorry you're not feeling great. But yay!! to time together with hubby xx
I have to go for day 14 bloods if AF shows(think it'll be this weekend), or diff blood tests if i get bfp xx

Hello lovelies!

hows everyone doing today?

So last night I spoke to the girls in the infertility section and couldn't believe how many ladies are in the same position as us! They recommended these supplements called Fertilaid, Mobilityboost and Countboost. All made by the same professor and recommended to take together. They weren't cheap like! It's cost us £66 for all 3 and that's only a months supply but the girls on there were saying that after 3 months of taking them and having the tests re-done it's amazing to see the results! One of them was even pregnant after years of trying which is reassuring :)

So we're gonna give that a go! willing to try anything no matter what the cost, as long as we have our BFP at the end of it I don't care haha xx

Hi girls..... Charm, sorry you're feeling rubbish, nothing worse! Won't be long before hubby is home with you, how are you finding life back in the uk???
Tina, how you doing lovely??? Feeling any better about your results???
Well I'm 14DPO, boobs are sore which is totally out the norm for me, I thought AF had arrived this morning as I had really bad cramps and small about of brownish blood when I wiped so put an always on and when I've gone to the toilet hours later there is just a small about of brown blood???? I tested yesterday and BFN??? Just wondering why this cycle is so strange??? I never spot before AF, she always just rocks up in full force!!! Any ideas???? :)

Tina, we must have wrote our posts at the same time!!! So pleased you have been speaking to the girls on the infertility thread and they have given you some good advice, if you work it out we probably spend about £50 a month on opks, pregnancy tests and our pre natal vits so it's totally worth spending that money on mark, fingers crossed it will do te trick :) xxx

Ohh Betty, you still aren't out then lovely :) Fingers firmly crossed this is your month!!

Ab, that's great news that you are getting test.. even better news if you get your BFP instead

Tina, I'd be willing to try anything as well, you might as well give it a go as you've got nothing to lose. I so hope it works for you :)

I'm really enjoying being back in the UK, it's nice to be able to call people and not having to worry about the cost of it all and to be able to watch SKY TV hahaha!! Seriously can't wait to see my OH, wish he was back with me, but I can't have it all, and it wont be long until he's based in the UK.. End of July :) I'm planning on making an appointment at the doctors for next week to see about my fertility.. I'll let you know when I've made it.. Little bit scared ...EEKKK!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->