7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Well ladies just made an appointment at the doctors.. Wednesday the 16th at 0910... EKKK! xxx

Update.... The witch is here!!!! At least I can finally stop stressing over phantom symptoms..... Into the next cycle, the never ending TTC journey!!!!

Betty, so sorry that the witch arrived :-( I know how you feel though having cycles that are completely out of the norm! Since I've been tracking my cycles and PMS I have come to realise that every single month is different. I'll have this symptom that I've never had before and think "ahh we MUST have done it!" and then low and behold the cramping starts :-( Good thing is that by the time your next ovulation date comes around you might have some clomid planned! eeeekkk that's an exciting thought

Charm, good for you making an appointment! Have you ever had any tests done before?

I think my ovulation day is today so Mark has been holding it in for 3 days until today to see if it makes a difference. Probably not! xx

Oh Betty, sorry that the witch got you �� big hugs xxxx not long till your appointment, the days are ticking off one by one

Ohh Tina, fingers crossed this month is your one xxx

Nope never had any tests for fertility before, I've had a laposcopy before as my uterus was attached to bowel so they separated it, and I know I have a tilted cervix. When I had the laposcopy they checked my ovaries and they were all fine and healthy, that was a few years ago though... I'm a bit nervous about the appointment, no idea what to say hahaha xxxx

Morning girls..... How is everyone???? Happy Friday!!!!
Charm, great news that you have an app!!! Was your bowel attached to your uterus from endometriosis??? Not nice chick! I hope they are able to give you some answers.
Tina, how has your 6-2's been this week???? I bet you're shattered!!
Frisky, been meaning to ask you, does all your friends know that you are pg?????
My app is in 10 days time, whoop!!! (God, I hope I'm not told I can't have clomid! All prob throw myself on the floor and refuse to leave until I get some!!!)
Have a good day everyone xxxx

Morning ladies

Betty, so sorry the witch arrived for you...It's just cruel how af signs & pg signs are so similar!! 10 days Will soon be here.....I'm sure you will get the Clomid, I'll come there and throw myself on the floor with you if you don't!! ;)
Yes, most people know I'm pregnant now. Not done a whole big 'Facebook' announcement or anything, but I've messaged & told most friends, plus Aaron has told nearly everyone in our home town anyway, & it's one of those places where secrets come out, it's like emmerdale! Haaha

Charm, great news on your app, don't worry, I'm sure all will be fine. :)
Tina, how's Mark doing? I think it's good you wait every few days before you dtd, get those swimmers super charged up! :) When's your next appt?? And betty's right, the cosy of things we buy TTC anyways.....tests, preseed, multi vitamins!! It'll be worth it in the end, it's good you can get advise from the other forums on here :hugs:

Ab, how are you my lovely?? Have you been to see your doctor's for an apology yet?

I'm still feeling sick & fat......clothes aren't fitting now! Haha
I'm just getting ready for work, in all day today

Ewwwwwwww!!! Xx

Hiya girls! YYYESSSS IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

This week has super dragged, probably because I'm feeling the strain of my shift change. Have a nice little early finish now at 11am and then the weekend can begin.

It's the grand national this weekend isn't it? Is anyone going out for the races? I live literally 5 minutes from Aintree Racecourse so this weekend at home is always a special one! Although I can't really go out anywhere in the car because most roads are closed off. It's good to watch the jockeys helicopters going over the house though!

Mark's fertilaid arrived yesterday so we're on day 1 of taking it, I've just called the doctors to make sure that we've definitely been referred to the infertility clinic and the receptionist said we have, it's just a matter of waiting for an appointment now! The dreaded wait begins.

Think I was wrong about my ovulation date being yesterday because I've had more cramping today and shit loads of EWCM so think we may give it another go when I get home.

Frisky, the joys of pregnancy hey! turning lovely and plump haha. Are you just gaining weight on your bump or are you noticing it in other areas?

Betty, I will be very very surprised if they don't offer you clomid. I mean what else are you possibly supposed to do? I don't see another option, so I think they will deffo offer you it!

Charm, I would just go in there hun and say that you've been trying for x amount of time without any luck and you want some tests done to make sure that everything is okay. They will probably send you for progesterone testing first but you'll need your OH to be with you I imagine if you want sperm analysis done on him. I would definitely recommend getting it done though. I'm not in the slightest suggesting that anything is wrong but it's best to find out isn't it!

I didn't for a single minute think that anything would be wrong with either myself or Mark because we had already conceived twice before but it's a shocker to find out in the space of a few short years just how much things can change inside our bodies.

xxx

Hi girls.... How is everyone??? Has everyone had a bet on the national, I've just put some on but I can't actually watch the race, hate it when they jump those fences!!! :(
My weekend hasn't got off to the best start, had a letter from the hospital this morning to say they have had to cancel my fertility app, can you imagine how frustrated I am!???? I will have to call them Monday and kick up a fuss and try and get in ASAP, ugh!!!!!! Soooooooo dull!!!!!

Oh nooooo!! That's rubbish betty, surely they won't make you wait long for another appointment?? Bloody nhs, you can see why people pay to go private. Make sure you ring first thing Monday Xx

Ahh Betty! I can only imagine how frustrated you are feeling. So they've had to cancel but haven't given you another appointment? That's a bit not on!

The NHS are a big fat waste of time

Didn't win a penny on the national, I couldn't pick my friggin nose! Haha I have zero luck xxx

Hi ladies,
tina i hope the 3 day hold worked and that you caught the egg,charm gl at doc. Betty,sorry af came and even more sorry that your appt has been cancelled.frisky, went to doc on mon,to go for day 14 bloods if af shows. Meant to be this weekend but unsure due to last cycle and don't know if i O'd late,got ewcm with pink streaks tonight!

Morning girls..... I won £26 on the national, whoop!!! I only put a £1 on as well, I never win anything though so it's a first! Had a really lovely night last night, we t to the pub with my cousin and we took the kids (her little boy is 4) had a couple of bottles of wine, really needed it :)
I'm not stressing about my app as I feel like I'm always bloody stressed about this whole TTC, I will just call tmrw and see what other app they have. That's all I can do :)
It would have been my due date today :( how quick has that gone???

Awwwwh betty :( big hugs to you :hugs: That's gone so so fast, hope your ok.
Glad you had a nice time last night Xx

We head back up to Manchester on Wednesday for a few days, going to have a look at some houses, try & get Joe to meet up with some of his old pals. I'm really stressing about the whole thing, I just hope Joe will fit in at a new school & be happy....I'm so worried :(

I can feel baby now, lots of fluttering going on in there, especially at night :) Xx

Oh frisky that will be nice, don't worry, kids adapt so quickly and joe will be absolutely fine!!!!
It won't be long before baby fish is kicking the hell out of you!!!
Amanda, keep us posted, will you test or not???
I'm fine, it's sad to think 'oh I could have had a baby now!' But I believe it all happens for a reason and I just have to be patient and also grateful for what I have, I mean, my little girl is just amazing and if I'm only to have one child then I think I'm blessed :)
Today we are going to have a naughty day! I'm so excited! After I've been to church we are going down to our greasy spoon for a big fry up and then tonight we are getting a Chinese!!! AND game of thrones starts tonight!!!!! Doesn't get any better than that I tell ya!!!!! :wohoo:

Morning,
Frisky i agree with Betty, Joe will be fine.
I tested wed and thurs,bfn! Just going to wait now and see if AF comes.
Enjoy your day everyone. My DH is away to football so girls and i have been at beach with the dog and watched Frozen already this morning, going to soft play now then McDonalds for lunch xx

When is af due ab? And when do you get results back from 21day tests?

Fry up sounds lush....I've just had croissants with jam for breakfast & I had a Chinese last night (which most of it came back up) But was nice whilst it lasted!! Haha Xx

Yay for 2nd tri! Not had blood done yet,to get it taken 14 days after AF starts,due yday or today bit nothing so far,just some ewcm yday with pink streaks xx

Morning girls,

Monday yet again BOOOO

how exciting Frisky that you are feeling little flutters! That's one of my most favourite things about being pregnant, such special little moments. I never felt flutters with Evie, just one mahoosive punch at about 18 weeks but maybe because she was my first and I was unsure of what I was looking out for.

AB yey to getting somewhere with testing! how come you're getting bloods done 14 days after AF starts and not 21?? I don't think your progesterone would be particularly high on CD14 would it?

Betty YESSS for G.O.T :):):) We haven't got sky atlantic so I'm gonna download it when I finish work, naughty naughty I know but I need my fix!

I went to see my new baby cousin yesterday. I couldn't put her down, she's super beautiful. Since then I can't stop thinking about it. Desperately, desperately want a newborn of my own :-( Think in 2DPO today but not holding out much hope, just wanna get this bloody appointment through now xx

Hey ladies

Tina, saw the pic on facebook, she is a beauty......Your turn will soon be here. 1 step at a time though hey?

I'm lay in bed with a hot water bottle at the min, got tummy cramps again. Don't know if it's like last time, growing pains, it's worse when I stand up. It was really sore at work today as I'm on my feet all day.

Husband is in the bad books. He rang this morning & he sounded drunk. He then goes on to tell me in a drunken slur, that he'd been out with his Shipmates in Liverpool last night as that's where the ship is alongside. Instead of going back on his ship, he gets in a taxi back to ramsbottom in bury where we are from!! Knocks on my aunties house at 4am asking if she has any money for taxi, then disappears!!! The taxi man then rings the police as Aaron hasn't paid his fare, the police find him, make him go to the cashpoint & then drop him at his mum's house!! What a stupid drunken T**T!! Bloody 90 quid the taxi cost, when we are meant to be saving to move back up north! Not to mention the amount he spent on beer!! His mum had to drive him all the way back to Liverpool on his ship as he was working at 8am. I couldn't even speak to him girls, I'm so annoyed. He basically thought he was in Manchester & got a taxi home..... He's not a big drinker as things like this happen! He's an idiot when drunk....has no recollection of anything he does!! I bet he wasted at least 200quid last night Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->