7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

:-( why do we have so many up and down days? I've felt absolutely fine the whole 2WW and now my period is approaching I feel low. Cried bucketfulls last night, I watched Marley & Me which made me cry anyway but afterwards I couldn't stop myself. My OH came in the bedroom and found me curled on the bed sobbing my heart out and was like "what the bloody hell is wrong with you?" and I had a good old vent about needing a baby, feeling at a dead end, needing a break from work (not had more than a weekend off since December) and just generally having low self esteem and feeling horrible.

So many baby announcements everywhere, even looking on the 2WW thread "YEY I GOT MY BFP!" "STRONG PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS, UPDATE TURNED OUT TO BE MY BFP"

Sorry girls, I just needed a rant. Having a down day. Tell me to shut up if you must haha xxx

Oh Tina....... You deserve a rant!!!!! It's always crap at the end of the 2ww. Besides you're working stupid hours at the minute... Just think, the bank holiday weekend is nearly here, you can have a well deserved break!!!! Keep your chin up. You WILL get your BFP and you're on the right road for it, have you heard anything regarding your referal??? xxxxxx :hug:

I had my app today at the fertility clinic and its kinda good news.... I am having a scan tmrw to see if my cyst is still there, if it is then I have to go back to the clinic to discuss having it removed and if its not there then I have a little prescription ready for 3 months worth of CLOMID!!!! Eeeeeeek! Fingers crossed the cyst has gone, pray,pray,pray!!!!

I have faith we will all get our BFPs eventually girls...... Positive vibes all round xxxx

Hi, Tina sorry you are feeling upset. You will have another baby, like Betty said, you are on the right track.
Betty,i really really hope that you get to start clomid right away.
I had a job interview last night,got 2nd interview on fri,just hoping its better hours than what i do now so that we can have more weekend time as a family xx

Morning lovelies,

Betty that is brilliant news!!! Crossing my fingers for you that your cyst has disappeared, how amazing would it be if you get a clomid prescription today??? What time is your appointment? I'm going to be checking back all day now.

AB well done lady on getting a 2nd job interview! What is the job?

My AF is due today/tomorrow. I need to scroll back through this thread to see when CD1 was because I can't for the life of me remember!

Mark booked us a lovely break for our 1st wedding anniversary yesterday. Our anniversary isn't until July but no doubt if we had left it any longer we wouldn't have been able to book anything.
He's booked a beautiful spa hotel by the Brecon Beacons in Wales, we're in a luxury suite for 2 nights with breakfast and a 4 course meal each evening and he's even booked us in for a full body massage!!!

My little breakdown the other day must have made him realise that I need a break, he's the best <3 ROLL ON JULY!

Frisky are you okay my dear? You've been quiet this week xx

That sounds like a fab break Tina.
Job is just Asda,but I need to find something with better hours than what I do now. Don't want to rely on anyone for childcare xx

Morning ladies, sorry I've been AWOL! So busy in work it's unreal, I've just got back from my doctors apt, my doctor was so lovely, I explained everything to her, and how I know it can be difficult with my partner in the army etc, and she was amazing! Going for 21 day blood tests for Progesterone and Prolactin and also a full blood count thrown in for good measure, she's also authorised for my OH to have an apt when he's back in 2 weeks for a semen analysis as well so it's all sorted and we won't be waiting around for that to be done as with him being away it'll be hard for him to get checked. Ekkkkk!

How is everyone? Betty amazing news on the clomid, fingers crossed that your cyst as gone and you'll be soon announcing your BFP!

Tina, sorry that you were so down the other day, a weekend away will do you the world of good, and so good of your OH to arrange it all, will be amazing!

Ab how are you?
Frisky, how's you and the baby fish doing? All we'll I hope

Xxxxxx

Morning all :)
Amanda, fingers crossed on your 2nd interview.... When is the interview??
Tina, that break sounds amazing!!!! Oh I would love to go on a little spa break :)
Charm.... Fab news about your doctors, does that mean we will all have been tested for fertility issues??? I have to say my doctors and the doctors and nurses at the fertility clinic have been amazing!!!
My scan is at 3.45pm today, oh Lordy!!!! I hope this bloody cyst has pissed off!!! Will let everyone know straight away. If it has then I've been prescribed 50mg of clomid to be taken on days 2-6 of my cycle starting next month!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Hi Charm, thats good that you are both getting tests done. Hopefully you will get a bfp soon.
Interview is fri Betty,hoping to do evenings,but just need to see what the hours are when i go on fri. Good luck this afternoon xx

Sending you good luck vibes betty!

Charm, I was wondering where you'd disappeared to. Seems that you're going for all of the same tests as we did, I wish you a better outcome though haha!

AB, it doesn't matter if it's just the asda, a job is a job! At least you're out there and working hun, hopefully you will get it and have the hours that are better for you. I'm working ridiculous hours at the minute. I leave for work at 6.00am so I don't see Evie in the mornings anymore. I finish at 4, see Evie for an hour and a half and then she's so tired that she wants to go to bed before 7pm.

I need to stick it out though because our company has a really good maternity leave package. They pay 90% of your wage for 6 months. So if I stick the full time hours out at least I'll be bringing a good wage home still when I FINALLY get pregnant.

Gonna give it a few more days and if I haven't heard anything from the hospital I'm gonna call to make sure they've received our referral from the GP xx

Well girls I am in the hospital pharmacy waiting for my clomid!!!! Whoop!
I still have a cyst but it has got smaller so I've been given the green light! I can't believe it, after all this time :) xxxxx

Ahhh Betty, that's amazing news.. I'm so pleased and excited for you!!! Fingers firmly crossed that this will be it for you now and you'll soon be posting a picture of your BFP!!!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Yep I'm at the beginning of my testing journey, I'm going for my bloods after the easter bank holiday so I'll be CD23 as CD21 is a Sunday for me and the lab is closed on the Monday, it'll soon be here. I've booked my OH an apt for the 30th April at my GP for his sperm test.. I'm hoping they'll just give him a pot and away we go.. He's not aware of this yet, as I've not spoken to him..ooppps! He'll be fine with it though, and knew that he would have to get checked lol.

Tina, are you waiting for a referral after the sperm test results now??

xxxx

Thanks charm..... It's good you have got booked in for all your tests, hopefully you will get some answers soon chick.... I bet it already feels like a relief!!! :)
This is probably the first cycle I have ever been looking forward to getting my AF!!! I'm due on 2nd may.... When is everyone else due????

Soon be AF time for you, then you start the clomid.. Exciting times ahead I can feel in my wee hahahaha!

Yeah I feel such a relief that I've been in and that it's all happening now, I feel that we are going on the right track now as well and can't wait for answers whatever the outcome.. We will be fine &#128513; all of us will get our BFP before we even know it xxxxxx

Abs not long till your AF either, fingers crossed this is your cycle &#128516;

Xxxxx

Betty I'm over the moon for you! !! I imagine you're feeling on top of the world right now :):):) I predict a BFP for you before summer time.

Yes charm, marks results came back quite low so we're waiting for an appointment with the infertility clinic, it'll be 3 weeks this Monday coming up since we were referred so I'm starting to get a bit impatient now! Xxx

Yes I'm really pleased but just trying to keep my feet on the ground as I know that clomid does not always work but fingers crossed all the way :)
Tina, can you call the ARU dept direct and see if they have your details??? Is your ARU dept in your local hospital???

Hello ladies!!

I'm so so sorry I've been AWOL!!

I've been back up north for a few days since last Wednesday, we got back on Monday morning, so since then I've been busy at work & sorting everyone's washing out!!

I'm on here at stupid o clock as I've agreed to let Joe have a sleepover with 2 of his pals......they are all Bunking downstairs in a den they have made infront of the telly. The boys who are here are here, are twins from Newcastle.....they only come up during the holidays to stay with their dad who lives on our estate, they are great......they think I'm the 'coolest' mum ever!! Haha!! I can hear voices now downstairs, but will leave them to it unless I hear tears.

Betty that's fantastic news about your cyst and starting your Clomid.....Roll on af, when are you due? I'm so excited for you! :)

Tina, how are things your end? Has Mark started on his supplements? I've only caught up on the last 2 pages on here, so forgive me if I've missed anything, I know you have been a bit down and teary with af due date approaching.......bloody Marley& me is never a good idea!! Haha I'm always in tears at that film!! At least you have your spa break to look forward to! :)

Ab, great news on job front....who cares if it's asda, I love asda!!:) have you had all your results back yet?

Charm, welcome back to you! Great you have all your tests booked in, hubby is back soon isn't he?? :)

Well I heard baby's heartbeat at hospital today, which was a lovely surprise seeing as I wasn't even expecting to hear anything .....I just thought it was a regular check up!! Haaha the midwife said I could hear it anytime if I just ask, so that's a relief :) Xx

Hey Frisky! I had seen on FB that you've been super busy! Especially with it being half term aswell, I bet you're rushed off your little feet. I've got all that to come next year.

Feeling MEGA FRUSTRATED!!! I could scream :(:(:(

Just called the doctors and found out what hospital we have been referred to. Called the hospital up and they said that they haven't received any referral from the doctors even though it was "supposedly" sent at the beginning of April. So got back onto the doctors and she said "it was definitely sent, it must have gotten lost at their end, I'll send it again"

why are the NHS so fu**ed up?? I feel like going to the doctors and asking for a copy of the referral letter and personally going to the hospital and dropping it off myself.

So that means there's gonna be another few weeks wait now.

and breathe.... xx

So I've finally worked out that today is CD28. My AF has been anywhere between 28-30 days over the last few months so expecting her over bank holiday weekend. Lovely!

Anyone got plans over bank holiday? It's really windy and cold here today but I'm hoping it picks up tomorrow then we can have a day out in Southport. xx

Betty, I am so haapy for you!!! FX for you!!!!:hugs:

Tina, I am so sorry that you have to wait longer now. I thought healthcare is supposed to be organized and everything!!! I know all of this is frustrating when people do not handle thier business. :hugs:

I have good news. My job want me to go full-time in August when preschool starts back up from summer break. I would be a full time teacher assistant! But the only thing is that I have to see if I can get maternity leave for 3 months since when I have the baby school will just be starting up. My hubby said that he could work midnights so he can stay at home with the baby while I am at work. I will keep my fx that I can get maternity leave. The teacher really like me she said we will figure something out, as long as I can have you I will deal with having a sub for 3 months! That made me smile. Another thing is that I can be able to pay for my classes so that I can get back into college. I only have 5 classes left and then I will have my Bachelor's in Healthcare Management. FX for me!!!!

I hope everybody else is doing well. I think I will take the kiddies outside today since it will be in the 60's. I guess they can play in the backyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->