7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Feeling much better this morning! I had half a tub of Ben and Jerry's, a couple of beers and got myself some magazines. Evie went to her nanny's for the night. I think I just needed a night off, I don't care who you are but sometimes every parent needs a night to themselves to keep them sane! Although I felt really guilty once she had gone

Off to the mother in laws for a roast this afters and then getting ready for work in the morning nooooo!!!

Any sign of your AF coming Betty? I'll be ovulating again in about a weeks time xxx

Morning everyone, this is my weekend to work.
due af next weekend,got sore boobs and sore thighs(had both b4 i got last bfp that ended in chemical) but trying not to read too much into it. Didn't bd much this cycle so not feeling hopeful,but you never know lol.
enjoy your sunday ladies.
frisky,i hope things are ok with joe xx

Morning girls..... Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.
Tina, I totally understand and it almost sounds odd to say we need a break from our kids when we are desperate for another baby but te fact is, being a parent is bloody hard and we all need to take time out and have some time for ourselves, we have to be rested and happy to make sure our little ones are happy!! You did right having a night off and enjoying some naughty treats!!!
Amanda, our AF Is due the same time (I'm next sat/sun) do you have any other symptoms??? I have to say that I have enjoyed not symptom spotting this cycle.
Tina, enjoy your roast! I'm just waiting for my sis and brother in law to come round as I'm cooking us all a full English brekkie, YUM!!!!! :)

I have some twinges Betty but I am trying not to think about it,lol. I hate the 2ww xx

Hiya girls, AB sending you lots of luck sweetie :) did your bloods come back?

Ovulation for me in a few days time! We've just ordered our next round of fertilaid, another £60! It's frustrating because we don't even know if it's working and we won't do until we have another sperm analysis. Gonna fume if it's just money down the drain!

Xx

Hi ladies,

Feel like ive been neglecting you all recently, so sorry.

Ab, betty....yey to your little ones getting their nursery places! :)

Betty, im afraid joe never had a dummy, so no advice for you on that front! When is af due? Bet you have never looked forward to it so much! Its sooooo exciting!

Tina, at last you finally have your fertility appt booked in! Bet thats a relief after all the messing around it took to get it!
I am in total agreement about needing a night off from kids, anyone who says they dont is lying! This is why im looking forward to moving bk up north. I have no one down here to babysit, only when my mum comes down.

Ab, hows everything going with you and your tests? When is af due?

Well, thanks for listening to my huge rant about joe and his dad. I do feel slightly guilty about blocking his dads number, but in no doubt ive done the right thing. I think his dad needs professional medical help, he brings nothing positive to joes life at the moment. Joes behaviour has improved so so much since he has had no conflicting hurtful messages, we are bonding really well :)

I was at hospital yesterday, as i was freaking out as i hadnt felt baby move, thinking the worst, so they let me have heartbeat checked and all was fine. Im going to be a nightmare for worrying till the end i think.
Aaron has got his date for leaving his ship for good, the 18th june :) This will be bittersweet as it would have been my Eves 11th birthday that day...so mixed emotions will be happening.

On a brighter note, my mum is here on weds, as its joes 10th birtthday on sunday!! Double numbers!!!! Whhhhhhaaaaaa wheres the time gone????

Need to buy some new workclothes when i get paid, im getting bigger, nothing fits! Ill try and post a pic of my bump tomorrow xx

Morning ladies. Hope you are all good!
Frisky,glad all is well with baby fish and that Joe is behaving better.
My cd14 bloods came back normal. Got cd21 for progesterone taken yesterday!
Tina i hope the fertilaid is working xx

Frisky! I thought you had abandoned us!

Good news that everything was okay with the baby. Have you ever tried an angel sounds doppler? I bought one when I was pregnant with Evie because I was a total paranoid wreck and I loved it! Totally kept me sane. I think they're about £20 and you just order the ultrasound gel off amazon and you can listen to your LOs heartbeat whenever you like at home. They're so good for moments like that when you haven't felt the baby move for a few hours and since your quite far on now the heartbeat should be easy to find.

AB glad to hear that your bloods came back fine! I imagine if your CD14 bloods were okay then your CD21 ones should be too. Have you had any more symptoms?

Betty any signs of the witch arriving? xxx

Morning ladies.... Frisky, phew!!! Thought you'd done a runner!!!! Can't wait to see your bump, how far along are you now? It feels like its going really quick! Has your sickness subsided??? I'm so pleased your hubby has his official leaving date, you must be relieved.... I will be thinking of you on your daughters birthday, do you do anything special on the day??? It will be nice to have hubby there to give you let's of hugs :) :hug:
Amanda, when will you get your progesterone tests back?? It will be good to know what going on, good news about your other tests coming back fine..... Have ou tested yet or are you just waiting for AF???
Tina..... How you doing my lovely??? Are you getting a geared up for OV???? When is your hubby's next sperm analysis?? Hopefully the vitamins have helped xxx
My AF is due this weekend, no signs of her arriving yet, no symptoms (that's because I'm not looking for them!!!) can't wait to start the clomid, eeeeeeeek!!! Can't believe it's happening!!! I mean I know it might not work but I have new found hope and feel all excited again xxx

Also, this is a little freaky, we have been told about the risk of having multiples with clomid which I am totally aware of. Me and OH have always said 'I bet we have twins' and this is before we realised we had problems TTC. Then, yesterday, as i was cooking some breakfast, we just happened to be discussing it, about how we would feel if we were to have twins etc.... I cracked an egg into the frying pan and it was a twin yolk!!!!!!! How freaky is that!!!!!! We both were a little freaked out, ha!!!! How would everyone else feel about twins??? I think it would be such hard work, not including the risk during pregnancy and birth, but, after all this time, I would absolutely LOVE to be blessed with twins xxxx

I would love twins as i know my next pregnancy will be my last. I have cramping in my ovary area but trying to not symptom spot,which is impossible! I am not going to test until mon,well if af doesn't appear on sat. It is dh birthday on tues so hoping for bfp. Hopefully my cd21 tests will be ok too.
I would take the double yolk as a sign Betty,lol xx

haha loving the double yolk story Betty! To be honest I used to say "my goodness I would hate to have twins, imagine 2 newborns!" But now in the situation I'm in, I'd take triplets if it meant I could have a baby!

Mark's next appointment is on 20th May, 3 weeks today!! I don't think he will have a sperm analysis at that one but I think they will arrange one. I think the appointment will be to discuss what his results mean in detail and what options are available for us, one of the options being IUI if his results don't improve. There isn't a higher chance of multiples with IUI but if that didn't work and we had to do IVF then there's definitely a higher risk!

xx

Oh my god!!!!! Amanda!!!! That's amazing! Wow, so early too!!!! Huge big congrats to you my lovely!!!
If I were you I would call your doctors and say you need your progesterone results ASAP as if your progesterone is low you need some suppositories ASAP to keep that little bean safe and sound :hug:
Yeah!!!!!! Another BFP on here!!!! I love this thread...... :)

What symptoms are you having????? I'm not symptom spotting this month as I know there's no point but I do have achey boobs at the moment...... Keep us posted xxxx

My boobs are a bit achey. Yesterday i had crampy feelings in my right ovary area and today i have a pulling feeling at top of my right thigh. Feel heavy in uterus area,backache and peeing for Scotland lol.
Hope you get your bfp soon xx

Oh my days! !! Congrats sweetie yey I love seeing BFPs, especially on this thread. :):)

Xxx

Thanks Tina, very nervous. I hope it sticks xx

Morning girls.... How is everyone??? Amanda, have you tested again/called your doctors???? Keep us posted....
I have tested this morning just for shits and giggles and BFN (of course!!) AF should arrive this Saturday (that would be CD32 for me) but she could arrive sooner..... Not long now!!!!
Tina, charm, frisky, MOMWIFE how are you all ???? Frisky, where is this bump pic at???? X

Morning,hope you are all well. You'll get your bfp next month Betty!!
I tested again last night,still there lol! Phoned doc but bloods won't be in til fri or mon!! Going to wait until after af is late before i make appt to see doc tho,especially after last time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->