7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Morning lovelies

Ahhh I'm totally on a downer today again :-( I feel really up and down lately.

Somebody in work announced that they're expecting this morning. Don't get me wrong, AB I am absolutely over the moon for you because you totally deserve this little one more than anything after everything you have been through but understandably it also gives me a kick in the stomach because I want it so much.

I keep saying to myself only 3 weeks to go and we will know the next step but it still doesn't perk me up.

I'd love for us all to be pregnant! How wonderful would that be <3<3<3

It's almost bank holiday weekend GETTTT INNNN!!! hope we have some nice weather, anybody upto anything special this weekend?

And I totally second the bump picture Betty, come on frisky!!! xx

Tina, it's so tough, I totally feel your pain :( I can't believe we are going through this, it's been a really tormented 2 years for me. One minute I'm positive and have huge faith that it WILL happen and then the next minute I'm resigning myself to the fact that it may never happen for me..... It's not fair really. I'm sure the stress of it all is not helping matters.

Your appointment will be here in no time and hopefully the supplements that mark has been taking will have made a difference. Also, I've read that IUI is good for male factor infertility so hopefully that will be your next step :) it would be amazing if we could all be bump buddies together and before baby fish comes along!!!! Keep your chin up Tina, we are all in this together :hug: ps: are you OV at the minute??? Have you tried morning :sex: I've heard that morning sperm is better quality, prob an old wives tale but worth a try I reckon!!! Also I fell PG with my little girl from morning :sex: get at it lady!!!!

Amanda..... I'm praying this is a sticky bean for you..... Make sure you keep on at your doctors for you results :)

Sorry ladies i didn't mean to upset any of you. I hope you get your bfp's soon xx

ahh AB you've totally not upset me!! I'm incredibly happy for you :):):)

It's everything pregnancy related that seems to get to us, pregnancy announcements, seeing pregnant ladies in the asda, even walking down the bloody baby isle in morrisons looking at the nappies makes me feel down. But like Betty said it will all happen in good time. I'm just really impatient haha!

I imagine Betty that IUI will be the next step for us if his SA results don't improve any. Ovulation is due in about 2 days time so we're gonna get on it from tomorrow onwards.

xx

Oh my God....I've missed all this, just read the last 3 posts. I'm on my shitty phone and can't read properly. I'll be back later Xx much love x

WOW!! Ab, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a beautiful pink line you have there!! I'm so so happy for you. I pray this is a sticky bean & you have a happy & healthy 9months. I bet your in shock?

Betty, that egg yolk story cracked me up (excuse the pun) You never know, it could be Sign!! Let's hurry up and get popping the Clomid! ;)

Tina....big hugs to you my lovely. I know how you are feeling. Before I got my BFP, everyone around me was getting pregnant...there was always something that would set me off. After nearly 2 years, I felt like I was just running into a brick wall & not getting anywhere. It's tough, it's easy for me to say now as I'm pregnant, but I still remember the hard day's. Some days are better than other's. The main thing is, your moving forward with it all & getting closer to what you want. Keep the faith, don't loose hope....We are all in this together & are here for you :) Xx

I've taken myself off Facebook for a bit, my sister has fallen out with me. I think it's because I've posted a few things regarding my pregnancy....I've not put anything major such as scan or bump pics on....but a few things regarding baby's heart beat and feeling it kick for the first time. So I've just come off, too much drama for my liking. She won't speak or answer my texts. I feel bad, but I'm not going to feel bad for being pregnant or being happy about it, as I've been TTC for 2 years, it's not been easy.

Hubby was home last night for one night and we felt baby kick! It was amazing :) Gonna be a crude here, but think I'm gonna have to master the reverse cowgirl sex position!! When he's back in 3 weeks I'm gonna be much bigger, I'll be 20weeks!! And I don't want my huge swollen tummy on show! He can stare at my huge arse instead!! Haaaaaaaahaa ;) Xx sorry girls.....you gotta laugh though!

Betty, I don't do anything special in particular for Eves birthday, I've been alone for most of the years. If I was back at home I would go to the grave for a bit, lay a teddy and some flowers down...but I'm all the way down here, so I'll probably have a little cry and just get on with my day. She's always in my thoughts anyway Xx

Oh, I'm 17 weeks and 4 days today, bump picture to follow Xx

This is last week at 16 weeks Xx

Attachments

• CAM00128.jpg
    CAM00128.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 14
Yeah I understand, I was the same b4 I had Zoe, thought I would never have any children. It's a long hard road we have to follow xx

Thanks frisky. Omg you are so small and neat. I went to my dads 60th when i was 20 weeks with zara and everyone thought i was nearly due lol xx

Hahahaaaa...I'm sure I will fully expand in 3 weeks, I'm already a bit bigger than the photo now!! Xx

When is your scan? Are you going to stay team yellow fish?? Xx

My scan is 3 weeks tomorrow....I can't wait. No, I'm gonna find out what we are having, I'm too impatient. I just know it's a boy though Xx

How about you? Have you thought if your going to find out? And have you even told hubby yet? Haha Xx

Lol. Would you rather it was a boy or do you not mind?
I emailed hubby the test pic at work,was planning to wait until his birthday next tues but i was bursting to tell him lol. I don't mind if we find out or not this time as totally happy with either but dh wants to know so we will,prob be easier explaining to girls if we knew what we were having. Didn't find out with Zoe but did with Zara. Still early tho. I am anxious for this one to stick as i am 40 next year and always said i wouldn't try after that. Got lots of achey stretchy feelings tho and sore boobs so fingers crossed xx

Awwh bless you, its only natural to be anxious, especially after a loss. Sending lots of positive vibes your way. When are you going to see doctor/mifwife?

Im not really bothered what i have, i kind of wanted a girl as ive not got one, but im prepared that im going to have a boy. Joe wants a boy too!
I posted my 12 week scan pic on the i gender website and the lady on there predicted im having a boy, based on the nub theory. Yet others on here reckon it could be a girl!! Feel free to look and give me your opinion, after all, you have had 2 girls! Haha xx :)

I say boy, but its just a guess.
I will phone and get a doc appt for next week as not even late for af yet so not going down that road again lol. Apparently don't see mw here til 8wk but i was hoping for a reassurance scan at 8wks xx

OMG frisky!!!!! What a lovely little bump you have!!! There's noting on you chick! :)
I can't believe that about your sister!!! Why is she being like that towards you??? It's not like you have had an easy time with TTC and also what has happened to you in the past!?!?! I hope you can get it resolved, there is nothing worse than falling out with family.....
Tina, how you feeling??? Any better??? :hug:
I'm sure AF is on her way, I've been biting everyone's head off today!! I've just told my OH to go and take our little girl out as my head was about to explode!!!! Needed some peace and quiet!!!

Ps: how can you tell from a scan if its pink or blue (apart from the obvious!!!!)

Oh no betty, poor you.... hope you have got the peace & quiet you need. Hopefully hubby will know whats wrong and do as hes told! Haha

My sister is being riduculous, shes having a go at my mum now, saying she favours me and we dont care about her. Shes being pathetic, she sounds like a spoilt brat, shes jelous because my mum is here. Even though she lives 20 mins away from her and can see her when she likes, but chooses not to. She doesnt see the bigger picture, she forgets im on my own down here, she doesnt think of the trouble ive been having with joe recently, its been hard. And when i was up there 2 weeks ago, she didnt come and see me because she was 'getting her hair cut' then moans iv not seen her! Grrrrrrr i could go on and on. Shes very selfish, she never rings to see how joe is. Ive got enough worries at the min without this, im just going to get on with it regardless of her support or not. Sorry if i sound harsh, its just so ridiculous, shes a 30 year old woman for gods sake! Xx

Apparently, the nub, the bit where the sex organs go....if its points up at a 30 degree angle or more, its a boy. If its more parralel to the spine, its a girl.

So they say, not sure how accurate this is though xx

Ab....id ring tomorrow or after your period is late and see if you can get in for an early scan for reassurance. After how you got treated last time, hope they bend over backwards to help you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->