7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Oh frisky.... I'm sorry she is being like that with you.... You don't sound harsh at all.... You have take take care of yourself and that baby fish, you are more important now and you can't waste you time stressing about other people, they are big enough to take care of themselves :)
So now I'm going to be looking at loads of scan pics to see if I can tell!!!!! Where is your scan pic??? I need to have a look???? Eeeeeeek, not long now before we find out if its blue or pink!!!!! Too exciting :)

This is it!! To be honest with you.....I've not got a bloody clue what I'm looking at!! Haha x x

Attachments

• IMAG0319.jpg
    IMAG0319.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
And no, I'm refusing to get stressed about this.Normally I take things very personally and get fully involved trying to sort things out, but I'm not bothering now xx

Arrrrghhh! Joe handed me a letter this morning that he got from school yesterday!! Today he has to dress up as a bloody BOOK CHARACTER!! nothing like plenty of notice!! My house has been turned upside down in the space of 20mins!! Hes ended up just going in normal cool clothes as my ideas were too 'gay' for him!! Hes 10...doesnt do dressing up! Im unbelivably strrrrrrressed! Haaahaa Xx

Lol frisky. That wasn't much notice!!

I love the scan pic frisky!!! Just wait until you have another one, you just might cry!!!! How have you been feeling so far?

I hope all of you ladies are doing fine!!!

Hello momwife!!! How are you chick??? Hopefully you're feeling ok and baby bean is all well :)
Well I'm currently on CD32 and still no AF!!!! Arghhhhhhg! She is sooooooo annoying being late, it's bloody typical! The only time you actually want her to arrive and she doesn't! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh no betty!! How late are you?? How annoying! Its bloody typical!......My stand off from FB lasted long! Haha ;) xx

Helllllooo momwife! So good to hear from you!

Ive spent the morning in A&E with joe as he hurt his elbow diving for the ball in football. He had an xray & nothing is broken, just badly bruised, so thats a relief xx

Oh frisky!!! Hope he is ok!!! Are you back on FB???? Good for you, don't let your sis stop you from putting things on your own page!!!

Ok so AF has literally just arrived but do I class today as CD1??? I'm not in full flow yet??? I have to take the clomid days 2-6 so do u start it tmrw or class tmrw as CD1 ???? Never thought about all this???? Will now spend the next three hours googling it no doubt!!!! :)

Yey!! Haha...I would class today as day 1, as its here weather its full flow or not. But thats just me, maybe you could ask ladies on here, just to be sure xx

Just done some clue googling and it says to class day 1 when you have full flow not just spotting so gonna glass tmrw as CD1 so I will start taking the clomid on Monday, WHOOP!!!!!!! :happydance:
:wohoo:

Hi girls! Sorry I've been AWOL for a few days, had a busy bank holiday shopping. We're off to haven for a week in 4 weeks time and I've got so much on this month so literally have no more weekends apart from this one to get clothes. I'm all shopped out, never thought I'd see the day!

Frisky, saw pictures of joes birthday on Facebook! He is the spitting image of you! Looks like he had a fab birthday. Your bump is so cute!!! I remember not having much of a bump until after 20 weeks

Betty TODAY IS CLOMID DAY!!!! Bet you feel like you'd never see the day. So are you going to temp/OPK to make sure you've ovulated?

AB when's AF due date for you? Have you done any more tests?

I'm unsure when or even if ovulation has happened. I've hardly had any crampy feelings this cycle and my boobs only slightly feel achey. Our appointment is 2 weeks tomorrow! Im excited xxx

Hi, ladies!

Can I join you guys? :)
I've seriously read from page 1 to here of this wonderful thread and now I want to be a part of it!
I feel like I've known you girls for so long, is that creepy? Haha.

Anyway, we just got married last March and we immediately started our TTC journey (too excited to be parents!) and because I jave a retroverted uterus which I'm not too sure if it would make it hard for us to conceive.
I just got off BCP last Feb 2014 and we're now on to TTC cycle 3, whew. Last cycle, I really thought that was it because I had all symptoms Betty had before her MC (I cried over that, honestly!) but then AF decided to show her ugly face. :(

Nice "meeting" you beautifula ladies!

Hi, ladies!

Can I join you guys? :)
I've seriously read from page 1 to here of this wonderful thread and now I want to be a part of it!
I feel like I've known you girls for so long, is that creepy? Haha.

Anyway, we just got married last March and we immediately started our TTC journey (too excited to be parents!) and because I jave a retroverted uterus which I'm not too sure if it would make it hard for us to conceive.
I just got off BCP last Feb 2014 and we're now on to TTC cycle 3, whew. Last cycle, I really thought that was it because I had all symptoms Betty had before her MC (I cried over that, honestly!) but then AF decided to show her ugly face. :(

Nice "meeting" you beautifula ladies!

Hellooo & welcome!! Your on a great thread here, these girls are the BEST! I feel like we have all been through so much together!!

Retroverted uterus? I've not heard of that before, can this make TTC harder?? I can assure you, all of us on here have had our own problems, so please feel free to rant on to us!! :) Xx

Hello Tina!! I've missed you!
Oooh, wish I could get shopped out!! Bet your looking forward to your break! Your appointment will soon be here & everything will be clearer for you!

Joe had a great birthday thanks, my mum's gone back today, so a little down, but hubby home in 2 weeks, then it's big scan time! :)

Your ovulation signs sound promising, get at it!! ;) Xx

Betty, have you popped a Clomid yet?? X

Hello girls, and welcome mermaid xx
We've shopped all weekend too,i'm shattered! Last chance to get bits n pieces b4 Lanzarote.
AF was due sat, had 3 more positive tests and feeling more hopeful about this pregnancy so hopefully all will be fine. My boobs are super sore so thats amazing,lol. The more symptoms the better!
Yay for the clomid Betty.
What haven park are you going to Tina? We went to primrose valley last year and going again in july. We loved it,but it was glorious weather which helped.
Glad Joe is ok frisky xx

Yeyyyy ab!! Congratulations!!! Lets hope this is the start of lots more positives on here!! Xx

Hello girls.... Welcome mermaid to our little thread, what is a retroverted uterus???
Tina.... Not long for your appointment!!!!!
Well it's finally clomid time!!!!! I'm going to take the first pill tonight before bed. Apparently it's best to take at night to avoid the side effects (I hope I don't get any side effects!!!)
I've ordered some opks but I have to go in for a scan on CD12 to see how many follicles I have and then back for bloods to see if I ovulated. My ARU dept are so good..... I'm praying this works for us!!!! :)
Amanda, I'm also praying your little bean sticks! When ate you going to see your gp??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->