7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Evening ladies! And welcome to our wonderful thread mermaid :) of course you can join us, the more the merrier! I haven't ever heard of a retroverted uterus either... what does it mean?

Well ovulation is definitely happening today! Really crampy so I'm guessing it'll happen in the next 24 hours. It's late this cycle though! Ovulation is normally around CD15 and today is CD17! I'll never understand my body

Woohoo for clomid Betty, what can the side effects be?

AB I'm going to hafan y mor in North Wales, I have been to primrose valley though! It's a good camp. The one in North Wales is brilliant though, it's massive! And it has a Starbucks, that's me happy! Xxx

I am going to doc on fri,so hoping they will book me in for an early scan.
Lol,Starbucks at PV too,I love it xx

Hope you don't get side effects Betty xx

FRISKY.
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Retroverted uterus is a tipped uterus, kinda like a uterus tilted backwards instead of forwards. I'm not 100% sure if it does/doesn't affect pregnancy but I'm really very hopeful this could be our month, hihi.
I hope we all get our BFPs before mid-year! :)

Oh ad a belated veru happy birtjday to your Joe! He sounds adorbs! Bet he enjoyed his day so much!

BETTY.
I read today marks the start of your Clomid journey, I've read a lot of success stories with Clomid and I sure hope your first cycle will be one of them, how exciting!!!!!

I am CD3 now and OH cannot wait for the DTD part, haha! I hope I am not putting so much pressure on him because I have been so vocal about my "Baby Fever"! ^-^

I obviously missed a couple of posts there, lol!

AB.
I am so happy for you!
Hearing news like this makes me real giddy! :D
I hope your little jellybean sticks!!!! Fx and prayers!
Yesterday, me and OH was meeting up a friend and we saw a homeless person in the sidewalk carrying a ONE MONTH OLD BABY and I was so heartbroken. </3

TINA.
Do you use OPKs? Or charts to track your ovulation?
I actually just "predict" my o time because I normally have a 28day cycle, o is most likely in CD14 for me. I could obviously be wrong because it's TTC month 3 for us and we could still not cath the darn egg!!!! Just like you, I'll never understand my body either! :p

BETTY.
Trusty Mr Google says Clomid side effects include:
Stomach upset, bloating, abdominal/pelvic fullness, flushing ("hot flashes"), breast tenderness, headache, or dizziness.
Fx you don't feel any of these or at least if you do, it'll just be very mild!

Loves, just wanted your opinion on this because OH can't really help, lols!
Do you still count it as "menstrual flow" even if it's only like dark brown more of spotting/residual mens? (Sorry, TMI!)
Sorry for the odd question but it just bothers me that my real heavy flow is just two days then it's down to very light then dark brown - both within the same day. I'm trying to count the length of my period. EEEEEEKKKKKK.:blush:

Meanwhile, 5days left until :sex: !!!! That's me sounding like a complete perv, haha!:happydance:

Morning all..... Yes I would still count that as AF mermaid. I'm normally heavy for 2 days and then very light but I still count this as AF. I'm normally 5 days with 2-3 very heavy :) hope this helps.
How is everyone???

Morning girls,

Yes Mermaid I would also count that as AF, mine is normally 2 heavy days then 2-3 super light days.

I don't OPK because I can always feel ovulation, I get really strong cramps each month. I did try temping for a few months but it got my hopes up too much because my temps were staying really high right until AF arrived so I gave up on it. I am now just letting nature take it's course and if it happens it happens.

I'm good today! Back to work, only 3 days in after this then a lovely 2 days off again. Might go treat myself to a choccie bar to celebrate a short week haha

Betty how are you feeling after your first tablet??? xxx

Yeah Tina I feel normal.... No side effects yet but I guess I've only taken the one tablet so we shall see....
:)

Hi ladies, hope you are all well.
my progesterone came back as satisfactory and doc has said that i am producing enough xx

:):):) YEY! AB that's fab news! So with any luck this LO should stick for you.

I'm badly craving chocolate this afternoon, the temptation to go and get something cadbury is building by the minute arggghhhhh!!!

So I think today may be 1DPO or ovulation day... cramps were strong at bed time last night and I've read that ovulation generally happens 12-24 hours after the cramping. We DTD this morning for one last time to see if it makes a difference. My AF is due the exact day that we go for our fertility appointment eeek!

Glad to hear Betty that you're not as yet experiencing any strange symptoms my lovely! Won't be long and ovulation will be approaching xxx

Thanks Tina, i really hope so. Having lots of twinges so hoping thats everything preparing for the next 8 months.
I can't stand chocolate just now,trust me when the house is full of easter eggs! And just made a choc fudge cake with the girls for dh's birthday xx

Maybe you won't get af so your appt will not be needed xx

Hey ladies!

Thanks for answering my odd question about af length, really helped. :)
I have a new obsession now, been googling about how long it should take for body to be on "normal mode" once you're off BCP, haha!:wacko:
Damn, our body could be so cruel sometimes, I read some people get pg after two weeks of stopping pill, and I actually thought this could be the same for most people.:dohh:
I know I shouldn't be ranting about this as we've only been TTC for roughly 3months but it's hard when people I know get pregnant and they're not even trying.:cry:

Okay rant over!

AB.
Wohoo, looks like it's a sticky jellybean! I am so excited for you!

TINA.
It's still a long dreaded TWW but fx AF won't be here for you!!! I hear twinges are good, when I get a lot of them, I get pretty excited, hihi.

BETTY.
Yay, no side effects yet. :happydance: Which CD are you at? I think I'm just a little bit behind you.. I'm CD5, af is just bidding goodbye and I hope the next time I see her is in 10months, haha!

I'm home alone now as I have just quit my job last week because my boss is a b!tch and I can't stand the work environment.:nope: So now, I am just watching the replays of The Voice, oh dear, I love Christina Grimmie, bet she wins! :thumbup:

Hope you're all having a fab day!:hugs:

Morning ladies,

Ab. Thats wonderful news about test results!! :) bet thats a relief? X

Mermaid, i agree with everyone else, af day 1starts with spotting. I know your frustrations, my friend fell pregnant lasy year after antibiotics interfered with her pill. At that point, we had been ttc for around a year, its very hard xx

Tina, ooooh imagine if af didnt arrive? Remember, i got my bfp on day of fertility appt! But if it does, then at least you have appointment to soften the blow a bit xx

Betty, how are you feeling?? X

Well im freaking out, ive not felt baby move for days now. :(
But i feel so stupid ringing the midwife again. As i was only in hospital 2 weeks ago for worrying. They will think im mad. I dont know what to do, if im worrying over nothing? But im 18 weeks now and normally feel movement :( xx

Frisky, I would phone mw, thats what she's there for and when you see that all is well it'll put your mind at ease xx good luck xx

Frisky...... Call them!!!!! You have every right to worry. That is what they are there for!!!! Keep us posted, good luck :)
All good this end, no side effects apart from horrendous nightmares last night, I dreamt my little girl was kidnapped, it was so real and I feel so depressed this morning, I keep hugging her and I don't want to let her go...... Ugh, why do we dream such awful things??????

Tina..... I hope you get that BFP so you don't need your fertility app!!! Remember, I was waiting for AF to arrive to have my HSG and she never came!!!!! It's always the way :)

Ok so I said I wouldn't put myself through this again but here I am! I'm here for some advice ladies. I'm currently 10dpo/cd23 Yesterday I had quite strong af cramps. I kept checking because I thought af was arriving any minute. But nothing. This am I had slight brown spotting only when I wiped. I've felt different this cycle. I've had loads of dizziness and hot flushes. Few days ago I was woken at 3am with shooting pains just inward from my hips which last almost a whole day. I don't want to get my hopes up but I can't help but wonder you know. Anyone had this before? My best friend has just told me she's preggo again. This will be her 3rd child. She conceived on first month of trying. Again!! This happened with her previous dd. I'm happy for her I really am just disappointed for me. Any thoughts ladies please?

Hiya hun hmmm all I can suggest really is to take an FRER if all of your symptoms are out of the ordinary for you. You never know some ladies do get a BFP at 10DPO. Sending you tonnes of good luck!

ahh girls how lovely would it be if AF didn't show??? We can dream haha! Okay so I'm gonna completely gross you all out now, but that's what you're here for, to listen to my deepest darkest thoughts!

Before DH started taking these fertilaid supplements his spermies were really really watery and after sexy time they would just fall back out of me! (ew I know) 6 weeks down the line of taking them and you wouldn't believe the difference already! They're much thicker! I'm hoping this is a good thing. Crossing my fingers :)

Frisky I agree with the girls, you'd put midwives out of a job if you didn't call them! That's what they are there for after all. You're still quite early on so movements won't be as frequent just yet. I remember feeling one huge kick at about 19 weeks and then after that nothing for a while, and I'm not just telling you that to put your mind at ease. The same thing happened to Marks cousin, she felt movements for a few days then nothing for weeks! And when she went to her 20wk scan her LO was just fine.

It's so hard for us to sit here and say "don't worry" when we aren't the ones going through it but remember we have all been there before so we can relate to what you're going through and we're all here if you need a good moan or need some reassurance!

About the Doppler thingie though, I think they're amazing. I bought an angel sounds Doppler when I was about 10wks and by week 13 I had found the heartbeat. It does take a while though, don't expect to find it straight away. You'll have to put the Doppler really low down like almost by your lady bits and press quite hard to find it. Have a listen to your own heartbeat with it first so you know what you're looking for, obviously the babys will be much much quicker, and use different headphones than the ones you get. Use the buds that go into your ear like what you'd get with an I pod, you get much better sound from them, The ones that come with them are a bit shitty.

What a super long post that was haha! xxx

Tina, thats good about the spermies, lol, hopefully thats a good sign xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"