• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7week miscarriage

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
Hi ladies... I just wanted to share my story (first pregnancy at 28)

Aug 6 I was 7w+1 and I miscarried.

I had been spotting brown for a week and then it turned red the day I miscarried. It wasn't a flow it was only when I wiped.

I had just had an ultrasound about an hour before I miscarried and I saw the heartbeat! What pisses me off is is that the tech knew I was gonna miscarry and didn't say anything. She kept saying I was asking diagnostic questions she couldn't answer.

My first appointment was this upcoming Friday so I never saw an OB.

I came home feeling wet and I saw a little sac on my pad. At first I didn't know what it was until I picked it up and saw the little umbilical cord, its little eyes & flappers for arms... I passed the placenta the next morning.

Its been an emotional roller coaster for me but today I feel encouraged because yesterday my doc said my body is healing beautifully and I passed everything naturally. I didn't need a shot or anything. She said my uterus and ovaries look good and all is well. I got a call and my HCG levels dropped to 200 too.

Still have to wait 3 months to try again but I am confident since I conceived the first time I charted BBT.

GOD is amazing and I know HE has a plan for me and this little angel HE allowed me to meet just wasn't meant to stay. HE has someone else in mind for my partner and I!

I encourage all of you ladies to embrace this experience and that we all have a stick bean soon that we will be able to hold in our arms one day!

Lots and lots of sticky baby dust when we are TTC soon!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So sorry for your loss :(. The ultrasound techs are often not legally allowed to say anything, so don't blame her for keeping her mouth shut. It is frustrating though because even though they are not "trained" to say anything, they have seen enough to know what they are looking for!
Good luck conceiving again and I hope the next ohe is your sticky bean!

While that may be true what if my situation was life threatening? Would she still not say anything? And thank you for your kind wishes!

So sorry for your loss :(. The ultrasound techs are often not legally allowed to say anything, so don't blame her for keeping her mouth shut. It is frustrating though because even though they are not "trained" to say anything, they have seen enough to know what they are looking for!

While that may be true what if my situation was life threatening? Would she still not say anything? And thank you for your kind wishes!

I imagine if it were life threatening she would leave the room and get a professional. My last miscarriage I was so worried it was ectopic, and my midwife set up an ultrasound to check. The tech refused to answer any of my questions, even the midwife was surprised how little she told me. Worst part was it was on a Friday so I had to wait all weekend before I got results. It had not been ectopic, but I can only hope that if it had been, she would have gotten someone on it immediately! So frustrating, but I know they have rules they arent allowed to break, as silly as they are. If they said something and were wrong, they could probably get sued blah blah blah. Just the world we live in :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->