8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

goooooood morning ladies :flower:

trishy :hugs: how are you today sweetie? good i hope :)

today well not quite sure what dpo.. but when i woke up i felt sooooo dizzy ugh!! and last night i was so sick... :( every time i eat i get sick.. but im craving dairy stuff.. when i eat it i feel sick after... tut lol

awww babyhopes10!! I think the lesson there is : try not to eat dairy!! :happydance:

Im 11 dpo, and just have the stomach cramps and back ache, but im sure this means :witch: is on her way! :cry:

Will have to wait and see i suppose! I hate this waiting around!

Hope everyone is well today

xoxoxo

i know but im craving the dairy lol im not sure why... im so tired i just wanna go back to bed lol.

aww the 2ww is such a long wait... my 2ww has turned into a 4 www :wacko: if im not preggers this time.. im sooooooo buying some opks so i know for sure when i ov

I'm 8DPO today and been having loads of symptoms already including nausea, tired all the time, BBs feel bigger and tender nips, got load of yellowy CM (sorry if TMI), vivid dreams last night and tugging, sharp pains in my lower abdomen! Really hope this is it this month as I feel really different than I have done any other month so far.

:dust: for everyone!! xx

Oh and I've also had backache for a few days as well, which I don't normally get until AF is here

I'm 8DPO today and been having loads of symptoms already including nausea, tired all the time, BBs feel bigger and tender nips, got load of yellowy CM (sorry if TMI), vivid dreams last night and tugging, sharp pains in my lower abdomen! Really hope this is it this month as I feel really different than I have done any other month so far.

Oh and I've also had backache for a few days as well, which I don't normally get until AF is here

looks promising :happydance:

ladies can i ask is yellow cm a good sign???

omg my heartburn is killing me!!!!! i have such bad heartburn i hope its a good sign tho

looks promising :happydance:

ladies can i ask is yellow cm a good sign???

omg my heartburn is killing me!!!!! i have such bad heartburn i hope its a good sign tho

Not sure tbh, I've heard that it can be a good sign. Strange thing is I've been dry most days and then have a huge amount in the evenings (sorry TMI again) xx

its just i keep getting little bits here and there tmi sorry but im just curious is it different to normal cm??
i know ewcm is different cux its from the cervix and means fertile... but yellow?? i was scared i had an infection or summit.. i think im gonna goggle it..

its just i keep getting little bits here and there tmi sorry but im just curious is it different to normal cm??
i know ewcm is different cux its from the cervix and means fertile... but yellow?? i was scared i had an infection or summit.. i think im gonna goggle it..

I've just Googled it and apparently it's a very common symptoms of PG! It is quite different in that it's an almost flourescent yellow colour and lotiony, not stretchy or sticky at all and my CM is normally sticky (sorry TMI!) xx

sounds good :D usually sud be dry and sticky b4 af shows.. and i have alot of cm and some yellow... tmi sorry but hey when your ttc nothing it tmi :haha:

does anyone know what i can take for heartburn its really killing :cry:

sounds good :D usually sud be dry and sticky b4 af shows.. and i have alot of cm and some yellow... tmi sorry but hey when your ttc nothing it tmi :haha:

does anyone know what i can take for heartburn its really killing :cry:

Sounds good for you too honey. You could try and take some Gaviscon - great for heartburn xx

I was reading yesterday that yellow cm is a good sign! Oooo

heartburn is a good sign aswell ive heard?

2ww is shocking, seems like a lifetime!

I dont know when to test though as i dont want BFN :(

Opk's are good i think, but i had a + on the 17th and then again a week after? I know it says when you get a + you shouldnt test again, but....i dont know....i think i like weeing on sticks haha!!

xoxoxox

i think i like weeing on sticks haha!!

:haha: sud we get you some sticks to pee on just so u can get it out of your system hehe
yeah i NEVER get heartburn i mean never... and this is sooo bad omg its bringing tears to my eyes

haha i was looking at cheapie tests on the internet, amazing!!! Really cheap which will save lots of pennies!

Awwww lovely :( i dont think ive ever had heartburn so i cant relate, but maybe try some gaviscon, internet says its safe during pregnancy.

xoxox

thanks ladies... this pain is horrible.. makin me not wanna do anything.. i might try drinking some milk.... even tho the dairy will make me sick hehe...

my DF is lactose intolerant and was laughing sayin our baby is like him and doesnt like dairy lol... tut men can be cruel in times like this lol

step away from the dairy products :) haha!!

I dont know! Ive been sat her looking at my TCOYF chart and cant make any sense of my temps, is there any way i can upload it on here? I cant see any way?

xoxox

https://img691.imageshack.us/img691/153/stopsymptomspotting.jpg

;)

ok i think i may have attached something?

can you have a look for me if you dont mind?

xoxox

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 43
ok i think i

may have attached something?

can you have a look for me if you dont mind?

xoxox

woah I don't understand that chart.

Have you considered using FF? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly