8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

sorry my eyes are bad i cant read it... its too tiny lol.

i used fertility friend, and didnt want to pay the money to have an account :(

its just the temps i wanted to guys to look at, as i dont have a clue what they mean haha!!!

:( booooooo stupid charts!!

xoxoxo

im doing one on fertility friend now, i have a free account i think. Maybe that will be easier? xoxox

does anyone know when u get "morning sickness" how its meant to feel... i presume it doesnt feel like normal flu sickness... i keep nearly getting sick then not... its driving me daft :cry:

FF is free. There's no need to buy a VIP account x

ok, well here is my FF chart. Its changed my ovulation date though, so now im even more confused!! :( booo

Morning sickness, hmmm isnt it supposed to be like normal feeling of sickness, more nausea? Im not sure though...

xoxoxox

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 22
Hi everyone!! Finally!!!! We have had the power off all afternoon and it just came back on now.... phew! I feel rather lost without it....

Kate you are sounding more preg by the minute my sweet!:hugs: Yes heartburn is shocking and if I ever get it, a mouthful of milk def does the job, but if that makes you crook....:shrug: I think those chewable ant-acids would be ok, but if you go to a pharmacy they are sure to be able to point you in the right direction.

I am 8-11dpo(?) and feel nothing apart from being in a real mood-swingy, snappy kinda place.... don't know that I can rely on that as a symptom tho hahaha!! I am very indecisive (like more than usual!!) and up one minute and down the next.... horrible! The metallic taste in my mouth has not been there today at all. Sooooo, my prognosis is NOT PREGNANT! Oh well.... I should prob get myself a thermometer for next month, dya think? I don't know.... i can't be bothered you know.... Nah, don't think I will.....
********See what I mean????******** One minute I am convinced of one direction and the next I have just talked myself out of it! Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!! God I hope this is a symptom, cos otherwise I should really check myself in somewhere.....
Don't suppose anyone else is this nuts??:wacko:

haha awwwwwwww bless you!! I think we are all nuts! Taking temperatures, checking CM, millions of OPK'S AND PT'S! All this for having a baby, which is supposed to be the most natural thing in the world!!

Boooo why cant you just have sexy time and get pregnant? Wouldnt it be lovely if it was that simple!

xoxoxo

haha awwwwwwww bless you!! I think we are all nuts! Taking temperatures, checking CM, millions of OPK'S AND PT'S! All this for having a baby, which is supposed to be the most natural thing in the world!!

Boooo why cant you just have sexy time and get pregnant? Wouldnt it be lovely if it was that simple!

xoxoxo

xoxoxo

Oh thank you hun..... was starting to reeeaaally worry there hahaha!
And yes, it sure would be lovely to just be able to "have sexy time" (love it!).....:haha:

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa! sexy time :D better than saying sex i think, makes it sound more fun aswell haha!!

xoxoxo

xoxoxo

It was that simple for my OH and his ex.

Makes me feel so inadequate guys :cry:

xoxoxo

Its that simple for lots of couples... doesn't make them better people than you, so needn't feel inadequate....xo

xoxoxo

Its that simple for lots of couples... doesn't make them better people than you, so needn't feel inadequate....xo

Do you think that her egg and his sperm were just meant to be?

And my egg and his sperm need more work :cry:

Hi guys...

10dpo bfn, broke out with spots on my chin, af feels ready to come and some brown spotting this afternoon...

Makes my cycles even shorter if she shows her ugly face by 2moro of only 22 days! defo feel its pms symptoms tho, bloated, gassy and tugging in my uterus with backache.

Blah! onto next month.......

dont give up hope until AF comes!!! xoxoxox

your egg is just as great, everyones different, timings are different and people are different. When your TTC it always seems to take more time anyway :( sucks! xoxox

your egg is just as great, everyones different, timings are different and people are different. When your TTC it always seems to take more time anyway :( sucks! xoxox

Thanks babe :hugs: I really appreciate your PMA.

I think perhaps I should get it all off my chest in one thread, rather than highjacking this one lol.

haha nooooooooo!! dont leave! theres been no hijacking!!

I think you just need to smile and let it happen, it does take ages, but it will be worth it!!

xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->