8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

Hi everyone,

Just need some advice, i'm new to all this and this is my first month ttc and and havent had a period for 47days but i ovulated this month as detected by opk and i'm 7dpo and i'm getting af cramps and spots - do you think this could be the witch???

Hi everyone,

Just need some advice, i'm new to all this and this is my first month ttc and and havent had a period for 47days but i ovulated this month as detected by opk and i'm 7dpo and i'm getting af cramps and spots - do you think this could be the witch???

Could be implantation at that DPO! x

implantationnnnnnnnnnnn!! possibly oooo

:dust: good luck!

xoxox

Do you think that her egg and his sperm were just meant to be?

And my egg and his sperm need more work :cry:

Well there are couples that have one child easily then struggle for a second.... so.... I think as stmw said: timing can be different too. In this kind of situation I always think of a line in a Madonna song that goes: "If it's bitter at the start, then it's sweeter in the end".... hope it helps?!:flower:

Hi everyone!! Finally!!!! We have had the power off all afternoon and it just came back on now.... phew! I feel rather lost without it....

Kate you are sounding more preg by the minute my sweet!:hugs: Yes heartburn is shocking and if I ever get it, a mouthful of milk def does the job, but if that makes you crook....:shrug: I think those chewable ant-acids would be ok, but if you go to a pharmacy they are sure to be able to point you in the right direction.

I am 8-11dpo(?) and feel nothing apart from being in a real mood-swingy, snappy kinda place.... don't know that I can rely on that as a symptom tho hahaha!! I am very indecisive (like more than usual!!) and up one minute and down the next.... horrible! The metallic taste in my mouth has not been there today at all. Sooooo, my prognosis is NOT PREGNANT! Oh well.... I should prob get myself a thermometer for next month, dya think? I don't know.... i can't be bothered you know.... Nah, don't think I will.....
********See what I mean????******** One minute I am convinced of one direction and the next I have just talked myself out of it! Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!! God I hope this is a symptom, cos otherwise I should really check myself in somewhere.....
Don't suppose anyone else is this nuts??:wacko:

awwwwwwwwww hun :hugs::hugs: you sound preggers to me hun.

i keep feeling i am preg.. but like u i keep talking my self out of thinking that i am preg...:wacko:
i ate dinner today and felt sick right away after it... ugh!!!

i hope i get some answers soon cuz its really driving me daft..

how is everyone?

awwwwwwwwww hun :hugs::hugs: you sound preggers to me hun.

i keep feeling i am preg.. but like u i keep talking my self out of thinking that i am preg...:wacko:
i ate dinner today and felt sick right away after it... ugh!!!

i hope i get some answers soon cuz its really driving me daft..

how is everyone?

Oooooh I wish I was so sure hun.... I think its because with G I had such strong symptoms and this is nothing like it - but I also know that each preg is diff and of course, I am at a diff place in my life too... soooo.... kinda gives me hope along with you telling me of course....:hugs: No harm in thinking it for another few days hahaha!!

How you feeling now hun... apart from the horrid sicky bits....?:hugs:

you took the words right out of my mouth every pregnancy is different :hugs: im feeling alright.. i woke up with a positive head... did some college work.. then cooked me and david a nice big dinner.. then watched a film together.. :cloud9: just relaxing now
the heartburn is gone :happydance: but im still craving dairy things :wacko: so i had a glass of milk.. lol and now i feel sick

im sure this is your cycle hun :hugs:

i tested this morning :cry: and it was :bfn: so my body and the last test was all just abig tease!!
i presume that im not preggers cuz i used a FRER and im on cd 39... which means it loooks like im gonna have a long cycle again :cry:
im gonna go to the doc 2mor cuz i cant be having 100day cycles!! im still feeling sick and dizzy...

awww babyhopes10, im so so sorry to hear you news :(

You definately need to go to docs to sort out those cycles of yours, its just unfortunate that other test tricked you :(

Big hugs lovely, and hope your gonna be ok :)

xoxooxo

thanks hun... i just feeling so negative right now... well i have an appt with my doctor on saturday cuz i want my doctor by my moms house... shes so much nicer.. and been my doctor since i was 6... i dont like the city doctors.. its so formal.. like they are too busy to listen.. so.. im going to my doctor by my moms and i sud feel better.

Oh hun.... I'm sorry you're being messed around by these tests....:hugs:
I am curious tho.... have you ever had this nausea and being sick before now?? Isn't it still unusual? I dunno, I just so thought you had a bean there.... oh blow....:hugs:
Hope you get some positive answers from your doc tomorrow.... will be thinkin of ya sweetie...:hugs:

I don't believe I am preg - 0 symptoms today @ 9-12dpo.... oh well....:shrug:

EDIT: Just had a thought! Did you not say your cycles were 40 days at the moment? And aren't you on cd39? Does that not make you still early? If your cycles are 40 days, then you aren't out yet are you?

Oh hun.... I'm sorry you're being messed around by these tests....:hugs:
I am curious tho.... have you ever had this nausea and being sick before now?? Isn't it still unusual? I dunno, I just so thought you had a bean there.... oh blow....:hugs:
Hope you get some positive answers from your doc tomorrow.... will be thinkin of ya sweetie...:hugs:

I don't believe I am preg - 0 symptoms today @ 9-12dpo.... oh well....:shrug:

:hugs: its great to have a hug lol.. im thinking of you too... im hoping there is still beans there for us... but if not.. on to next cycle right?? maybe our dates will be close together... :hugs: ive been feeling sick for over a week.. being sick... i just dont understand it... ive never seen a positive test apart from that faint one... :cry: i cant wait till saturday..

how are you?

Hun, I just edited my last post.... you must have replied before seeing it..... any comments on the EDIT part....?:flower:

EDIT: Just had a thought! Did you not say your cycles were 40 days at the moment? And aren't you on cd39? Does that not make you still early? If your cycles are 40 days, then you aren't out yet are you?

i guess... but i used a FRER... sudnt i have a faint line??

i got another FRER but im not gonna use it not untill next week anyway.. david is all in a bad mood cuz of the bfn.. and has gone back to, your not preg.. which doesnt help and we had a huge fight :cry: i guess i have to wait and see...
my doctors wont take bloods on saturday so they are only gonna do a pelvic examination which is annoying... :(

has AF arrived yet though? as trishyc said, you may have tested too early? Hmm i think if you go to the docs, try and see what they say :hugs:

xoxoxo

awwww noooooo, you shouldnt be fighting :( that will just make you feel worse....its very stressful isnt it? Especially as you were so symptomatic? Doctors just dont do enough do they? Its so annoying!!

xoxo

i got another FRER but im not gonna use it not untill next week anyway.. david is all in a bad mood cuz of the bfn.. and has gone back to, your not preg.. which doesnt help and we had a huge fight :cry: i guess i have to wait and see...
my doctors wont take bloods on saturday so they are only gonna do a pelvic examination which is annoying... :(

Not necessarily hun.... anyway it ain't over til the fat lady sings.... or in this case, the fat witch! Pls put on your PMA hat and don't worry bout DF cos you know what they're like!:dohh:
I wld just relax tonight.... see what the doc says tomorrow and if you are still in with a chance according to her, then try your last test next week when you feel ready for it..... its a shame its such a loooong wait for you with such a lengthy cycle...... awwwww, more cuddles coming your way......:hugs::hugs::hugs:

awwww noooooo, you shouldnt be fighting that will just make you feel worse....its very stressful isnt it? Especially as you were so symptomatic? Doctors just dont do enough do they? Its so annoying!!

xoxo

yeah very stressful... i think he just got his hopes up... and hes got college and when he gets stressed he usually takes it out on me... ugh! i just shrug it off and then he usually says sorry... well sometimes...

my tummy hurts to touch.. like its all bruised, also i had a spot of blood last night.. nothing since... but we bd last night :blush: so it cud be from that i dunno...

i feel like ive been waiting for ages... :hissy: i got my last AF sept 20th... its nearly november!!! i sud of had af or a bfp by now...
sorry for the vent but i feel like my body is failing me already and im only 18!!! its not fair... so many girls my ages or younger get preg by mistake after bd once!!! heres me with a home to offer, a job and two parents that really wanna love a baby and my body isnt doing it :( sorry for being so negative but its hard after today...

phewwwwwwwwww ok vent over i think..

Not necessarily hun.... anyway it ain't over til the fat lady sings.... or in this case, the fat witch! Pls put on your PMA hat and don't worry bout DF cos you know what they're like!:dohh:
I wld just relax tonight.... see what the doc says tomorrow and if you are still in with a chance according to her, then try your last test next week when you feel ready for it..... its a shame its such a loooong wait for you with such a lengthy cycle...... awwwww, more cuddles coming your way......:hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks hun :hugs: im so emotional.. damn hormones... and AF always makes me emotional too so it cud be anythin.. preg or af on its way...

breathhhhhhh in...... and outttttttttt phewwwww

ok i feel abit better... also the good thing about saturday is i will see my mom :hugs: :happydance: cuz god knows i need a cuddle...

i sound like a baby dont i lol... :haha:

That's the way - let it aaaaaaaaaalllllllll out!! Only way hun!

I don't think your body's failing you babe.... its just making sure it is super-ready for that little bean to stick..... whenever that may be (now hopefully!!) Hang in there sweetie!!:hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->