8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

That's the way - let it aaaaaaaaaalllllllll out!! Only way hun!

I don't think your body's failing you babe.... its just making sure it is super-ready for that little bean to stick..... whenever that may be (now hopefully!!) Hang in there sweetie!!:hugs::kiss:

oddly... i feel better... like ive got a weight off my shoulders:haha: i can laugh at my self now lol

i can calmed down now and im def gonna be buying some opks... :happydance:

how are you feeling :)

I know what you mean about people just doing it once and getting pregnant, but i suppose thats because they are not trying? When your TTC its stressful, and i think it does take its toll on our poor bodies!!

Its hard lovely, but it will happen when your body is ready and perfect to carry a little 'un!

Is there any reason why your cycles are so long? Did you use to be on the pill or anything like that?

xoxoxo

thats what i dont understand... ive never been on the pill bcuz i was scared of exactly this.. my cycles being weird etc..

well im i think i have pcos... cuz i have most of the symptoms... but i suppose it cud really be anything....

i wanna start taking AC soon but i know i cant till i know for sure that im not preg...

Yeah, i often think I would like to do the whole charting thing, but then it becomes a real big stress because you could analyse EVERY LITTLE thing and it would be more than I could bare I'm afraid!lol... no I think I am gonna stay with the ol' lets see how we go for a while.... sure it will work for you tho, as you sound more orgainsed than me!:dohh:

I am still feeling blugh! today..... and tomorrow we are olive picking...:cry: which I absolutely do not feel like doing!! The very idea of having to lug those blasted nets around is starting to make me feel queasy(!), but not queasy enough to give me a BFP I'm sure!!:rofl:

awwww hun :hugs: i dont wanna chart... i dont wanna tempt.. but i do wanna use opks so i know for sure when im in the the 2ww lol :hugs:

im just packing for the weekend ill be at my moms again.. i cant wait and i think the weekend break will be good for me and david :D and im leaving the other test here lol!!! so i wont be tempted to test over the weekend lol and i got so much college work to do.. ive been slackin so much this week... been worried about other things :winkwink:

i hope the doctors tells me a miracle.. like my uterus is in fact swollen and im preg hehe awww i can dream cant i...

im feeling alot more cheerful now..

awwww hun im sorry about the olive picking... do you not llike doing that?? i personally hate olives.. so lol i wudnt like it at all.
lets hope that is the bean making u feel that way :hugs: i got my Fx for you :)

Guys do you have to do a HPT using FMU?

you dont have too... its just u usually get a better result... but if you cant wait till morning hold your.. pee for up to 4 hours thats concidered the same as fmu...

Guys do you have to do a HPT using FMU?

you dont have too... its just u usually get a better result... but if you cant wait till morning hold your.. pee for up to 4 hours thats concidered the same as fmu...

Thank you.

I'm not sure when I last had a wee :confused:

I just want my BFN out of the way so I can get drunk. Can't be fucked with this shit. Need to soothe myself.

awwwwww hun.. :hugs: i know how you feel.. this is all so stressful... how many dpo.. 10?

awwwwww hun.. :hugs: i know how you feel.. this is all so stressful... how many dpo.. 10?

yeah :( Just sitting here crying alone isn't the same without neat vodka.

I will keep in my wee for a bit longer, then test, then drink.

awww sweetie... your not alone... :hugs: you will get that bfp...

awwww hun :hugs: i dont wanna chart... i dont wanna tempt.. but i do wanna use opks so i know for sure when im in the the 2ww lol :hugs:

im just packing for the weekend ill be at my moms again.. i cant wait and i think the weekend break will be good for me and david :D and im leaving the other test here lol!!! so i wont be tempted to test over the weekend lol and i got so much college work to do.. ive been slackin so much this week... been worried about other things :winkwink:

i hope the doctors tells me a miracle.. like my uterus is in fact swollen and im preg hehe awww i can dream cant i...

im feeling alot more cheerful now..

awwww hun im sorry about the olive picking... do you not llike doing that?? i personally hate olives.. so lol i wudnt like it at all.
lets hope that is the bean making u feel that way :hugs: i got my Fx for you :)

Oh!! Just opks!! Right then - thought you was gettin all organised on me hahaha! I thought they were unreliable on their own?? Oh what wld I know!? Well gd lk and here's hopin you don't have to use em!:winkwink:

That will be nice back at mum's... and yes good to have that break.... I wldn't mind a break from my DH at the mo' haha... he's been right moody, but not with me, its just like ya say, sometimes they take it out on you though - but when he does..... oh boy - its he who starts to shake - cos I don't take no crap and I make him tell me there and then what the heck is goin on. Its the best way.... i hate broodiness, even in myself!lol

You know I am still holding out for you hun....:thumbup: You just don't know either way at the mo' so you may as well keep dreaming, I say! Glad you're cheerful!!:happydance:
Olive-picking is just a downright chore to me. Its hard work and very uncomfortable cos like the land is all sloped so its just flippin tough.... the thing is I LOVE olives and particularly OLIVE OIL - might just add right here that ours is fantastic!! But of course, you can't eat olives off the tree...:cry: cos that would make it much more fun hahaha!! Listen to me, all I think about is eatin for goodness sakes!!:rofl:
Anyway a part of me is glad I don;t feel sick, cos I do wanna help ralph....but all I can think of right now is my aching joints at the end of tomorrow.....:cry: ok, someone hand me some of that PMA stuff..... I seem to have run out......

*hands trishy a box of PMA* hehe :hugs: awwww im sorry to hear its such a pain... why is it some things we love become a chore... like right now... i HATE my course :cry: there i said it... phewwww i told my mom too.. its no that i dont like kids.. i LOVE working in the creche with the kids i really do.. but omg the actualy college bit is.. killing me :( i know its only the start but man its depressing.. last year was better cuz i was doing anatomy which i love... this year... im learning about how to sterilse bottles.. which in its self is grand... but in fairness there is onlt so many times i can watch it :dohh: and the rest it common knowledge.. like why would you put a gate on a stair way... etc ugh!!!

annnyyywayyy PMA right :flower: hehe ive decided my next holiday has to be to italy :D
we hopefully will both have a bambino by then :happydance:

some good news is that my brother is coming to visit yayyy!! hes the one getting married in august.. his fiance has pcos... so shes been so helpful

anyway hun im holding out for you too :hugs:

Thanks for the PMA hun! A wooooohooooooooo!!!!! Gee.... ahem.... you must have put loads in there....:blush: hehehe

Oh I'm sorry your course is bumming you out.... yeah unfortunately when we study something we love, there are always those parts to the course that have to be included (to bulk up the time, I reckon!) that we just don't gel with..... hang in there and just do what you need to do to get through it.:thumbup:
Wonderful your brother and SIL coming.... that will be really lovely....:hugs: and yes, we will have little bambini when you come here!:happydance:

I feel cold at the moment.... ugh..... I wish I could just sleep the afternoon away.... aaaaaaahhhhhhh........:sleep: Keep dreaming trish......!lol

I didn't even bother getting a test because I would have peed on it and like 5 dpo...lol

I didn't even bother getting a test because I would have peed on it and like 5 dpo...lol

Awwwwww....... you addict you hehehe! You know that implant cannot actually happen (tho I am sure there have been some rare cases-like maybe yours!) before 6dpo, right??? :winkwink: Good idea to just steer clear of the tests then ey?!lol:dohh:

hi, could'nt resist but to take a test last nite, ofcourse BNF :growlmad:... im now 11 dpo, the sicky feeling is still here, feels like im travelling on a boat or something, the pain has now moved round under my belly botton, feels really strange, not like AF craming, just feels pully and twingy! and in thw wrong place!!! . my alcohol tolerance has also lowered (yes i know no drinking, but i thought a small glass of rose wouldnt hurt) had one sip, and felt knakered, red faced, like when your drunk? almost went to bed with a headache from it... so nomore of that :)

hoping this is going to be my month, but feeling optomistic, so been looking into temping next month so i can put my mind to something other than this wait for the AF. :)

gd luck everyone x
:dust:

Thanks for the PMA hun! A wooooohooooooooo!!!!! Gee.... ahem.... you must have put loads in there....:blush: hehehe

Oh I'm sorry your course is bumming you out.... yeah unfortunately when we study something we love, there are always those parts to the course that have to be included (to bulk up the time, I reckon!) that we just don't gel with..... hang in there and just do what you need to do to get through it.:thumbup:
Wonderful your brother and SIL coming.... that will be really lovely....:hugs: and yes, we will have little bambini when you come here!:happydance:

I feel cold at the moment.... ugh..... I wish I could just sleep the afternoon away.... aaaaaaahhhhhhh........:sleep: Keep dreaming trish......!lol

awwwww :hugs: did u have a little snooze? and i hope the pma worked :happydance::happydance::happydance:
hehe them dancing smilies are so cute....

just at my mothers house now.. there were major road works on the way home and all the roads were flooded ugh!! there was even a house that was really flooded in.. i mean... like nearly a thrid up the house.. the fire engines had to come and help :wacko:
it was crazy

dont worry about it.. im just moaning hun... :hugs: dont take any notice lol i just guess i wish things were easier.. if i was pregnant right now.. it be content.. and happy enough to go to college.. and maybe make it through a whole day smiliiiiing :D with not a problem in the world... but of course i have to wake up out of that dream every morning lol :haha:

hopefully soooon :thumbup: for both of us.

what you up to this evening?

Lucy_x - sounding good tho hun!! FX'd!:flower:

Kate - Did I have a snooze???? hehehe I wish babe! Not a chance with my little ray of sunshine around.... bless her!:dohh:
But anyways gonna get an early night cos shes in bed now and R and I have to be up early for all the pickin!.... honestly, as I write the words I feel ill..... oh pls let the day pass quickly for us!!:wacko:

That flooding sounds a bit rough.... have not had rain here for a few days now, but meant to return next week.....:shrug:

You can moan away hun....:hugs: But I hope you kept some PMA for yourself.... huh??? *Trish throws some back* there you go sweetie!:thumbup:

Had a quiet evening... R fell asleep on the sofa straight after dinner, but I got to do a couple of puzzles with G, so that was lovely....:hugs:
And now we all off to noddy land.....:sleep: where I will probably lay with my eyes wide open... now why does that happen!?:shrug:
Hope you havin a nice night.... sweet dreams darl....:hugs:

Goodnight to all and happy stick-peeing for anyone who is trying in the morning!!....:hugs:

hello all!!

Ok so im now 13 dpo

Normal luteal phase is either 11-12, but im worried that as im stressing out about ttc, it may mess things up....

Im too scared to test just in case i get BFN, but oooooo i have such a urge!!

Im getting AF cramps, and feel as though AF has arrived, but everytime i check its just lots and lots of creamy cm (tmi sorry!)

So i dont know what to think!

Hope everyones ok :D

xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly