8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

trishy hun :hugs: i hope u had a good evening :D sorry ive not been on much.. i went to the cinema with my mom and friend.. then we got home and got ready for trick or treaters lol wow they cleared us all out in id say 30 mins :wacko: they were adorable tho hehe..

how are you today... i took another test and there is a faint test :dohh: i put it in the gallery but meh i dunno really.. i not getting excited...

Stmw :dust: i got my Fx for you

heres to all our :bfp: :drunk:

awwww babyhopes10!!! So sweet!!

Well im getting AF twinges all the time, so im a bit sceptical to be honest! I suppose ill just have to wait and see!!

:bfp: for all of us

:dust: to everyone!! :dust:

xoxoxoxox

Hi girls, I 8dpo and have the tummy twinges strange feelings and achy back. Really don't want to get my hopes up. I tested on Friday but got bfn but I am just hoping it was too early to test. AF is due between 6-9th so I am going to hold out until then before doing another test as I don't want to be let down. Just hope the symptoms are real and nit in my head...

Baby dust to all that are still waiting. Good luck xx

Hi girls, I 8dpo and have the tummy twinges strange feelings and achy back. Really don't want to get my hopes up. I tested on Friday but got bfn but I am just hoping it was too early to test. AF is due between 6-9th so I am going to hold out until then before doing another test as I don't want to be let down. Just hope the symptoms are real and nit in my head...

Baby dust to all that are still waiting. Good luck xx

hiya :flower: yeah hun that wud of been wayyyyy early so dont worry and lots of :dust: for you

hi iwanta8a8y!

lots of :dust: for you!!

Ok well im 14 dpo today, no sign of AF yet, no cramps anymore either?! Oooo

Did an OPK and it came out + but i am sketching about those, as i did one yesterday about 12ish, and it was + and then at about half 5 and it was -! So i dont read into those that much....ive ordered some cheapy preg and opk tests off the internet, so ill wait for them to come and test!! Oooo fun but stressful times!

Hope everyones feeling good today?!

xoxoxox

ladies :cry: :cry: i think af is on her way!!! evil witch :cry: i went to the bath room and i had brown cm... (tmi sorry) and im cramping.. im sure af will be here by 2night or 2mor :(

Booooooo :(

I'm sorry babyhopes10.......cuddle up on the sofa with some chocolate and spoil yourself!!

xoxoxo

i think ive had a chemical.. cuz i got a positive test thursday night... :cry: im feeling so upset.. but i know im not "out" til AF fully shows.. but still i think shes on her way :(

:( that sucks....

I'm not going to say, i hope your ok, as i know your not...

Just keep smiling lovely, and as you said your not out until AF comes.....stupid :witch:!

xoxoxo

im just hoping this is the pre pregnancy symptom ppl have been telling... thinking af is about to show and she doesnt...

thanks hun :hugs: no im not ok.. but i will be :flower:

im crossing my fingers for you and sending even more :dust: your way.

Hopefully its a symptom of some kind.....

xoxoxoox

im just hoping this is the pre pregnancy symptom ppl have been telling... thinking af is about to show and she doesnt...

Well I'm back after a FULL-ON olive-picking weekend..... all my bones ache! But I am not too bad considering... prob is we ain't finished yet :cry: but it won't be too long now... PMA PMA PMA!

So kate! What's this?? I go away for a couple days and you're talking about AF and chemicals!! Are you sure?? How are you this morning??!! I hope it was IB??!! Any chance...? I'm thinking of ya whatever it is....:hugs:

I am 12-15dpo and due for AF wed, if I am same as last cycle.... The thing is: wednesday is my DH's birthday.... man I wld love to wrap up a pos hpt for him! But I don't fancy his chances of gettin one of those... I am totally symptomless! But you know, that's ok. I can try to get him one wrapped for christmas maybe....! If I am AF-less on wed morning I will take my early detection test (supposed to be able to tell 4 days before AF!) But only if there is no sign of her by wednesday, cos I usually spot a bit before full flo.
Ok so how is everyone else then??

Oooo that would be an awesome birthday present!!!

Well im 15 dpo now, 3-4 days late. I dont know how im feeling? I keep getting cramps, and i can feel pains in my boobs, but not enough to moan about....temp is still quite high, and so is the cervix! (tmi sorry!) haha, and cm is still milky (tmi again!) i am feeling positive but dont want to get too excited just in case.....

Babyhopes10 how are you this morning? How are things?

TrishyC i hope you can give him that bday present!!

xoxoxox

I'm due on Thursday/Friday gals. Not feeling very optimistic. I think the hag will arrive :(

Hi hun... just popping in to see how you are!?

Hope that brown CM was not a sign of AF! :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Mornin. I have had the worst back ache over the week end. Oh had 2 make me got water bottles. Af due fri. Boobs were quite tender if i poked them. But my temp droppin so thinkin i may b out again this month.

I have lots of viens that have appeard all over my boobs and my nipples look so different to how they normally look. I am very irregular but know i should find out soon if i am pregnant or not. I have also been getting bad cramp for 2 weeks now. I normally only get in 2 days before i bleed so find it strange it's been happening for so long. Here's hoping!!!

hey ladies.. im ok i got up this morning expecting full AF.. but to my surprise there was still only very watery pink cm... (tmi sorry) and ive had that all day.. and ive had bad cramps all day.. i wish af is gonna come she wud just do it already... so didnt test today..

Trishy :hugs: :wohoo: yayy your back :hugs: i hope u feel better soon, awww happy birthday to your OH :flower: i hope u get to give him a + preggy test :happydance:
thursday night i got a positive test hun :cry: but im had brown and pinkish cm sunday... it was only a bit.,. but i thought it was the start of af.. which wud mostly likely be a chemical.. why else wud i get a positive test.. :cry:

Hi hun... just popping in to see how you are!?

Hope that brown CM was not a sign of AF! :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxx

awwww thanks hun :hugs: well its kinda stopping.. so its got my hopes up abit.. i will test again after it stops.. if it does..

lots of baby :dust: ladies..

Oooo that would be an awesome birthday present!!!

Well im 15 dpo now, 3-4 days late. I dont know how im feeling? I keep getting cramps, and i can feel pains in my boobs, but not enough to moan about....temp is still quite high, and so is the cervix! (tmi sorry!) haha, and cm is still milky (tmi again!) i am feeling positive but dont want to get too excited just in case.....

Babyhopes10 how are you this morning? How are things?

TrishyC i hope you can give him that bday present!!

xoxoxox

Thanks hun! I wld so love to..... but I don't know... I'm actually too sore to be SS at the mo' hahaha!
Wow, you sounding real good hun!!:winkwink:

Trishy :hugs: :wohoo: yayy your back :hugs: i hope u feel better soon, awww happy birthday to your OH :flower: i hope u get to give him a + preggy test :happydance:
thursday night i got a positive test hun :cry: but im had brown and pinkish cm sunday... it was only a bit.,. but i thought it was the start of af.. which wud mostly likely be a chemical.. why else wud i get a positive test.. :cry:

Oh i don't know, cldn't it be really late IB??? How are your symptoms going?? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->