8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

well im stil feeling sick after i eat... achy back... VERY sore bbs.. headaches.. and so tired all the time..

its only very light bleeding.. so light its a pinky colour and when i went to check this evening there was noooo blood... it feels like AF is about to come any min.. but it doesnt... :shrug:

:D I think you're preggers hun!

If you wake to no AF in the morning, I'd test! x

thanks hun :D im excited.. trying not to be.. but i am... im in the chat room is anyone wants to join in :D

well pretty sure af is on her way... i rekon i ovulated early (due to ewcm so roughly ovulated on the 19th october, god seems a long time ago), so af could be due in the next couple of days, :( got realy bad af like cramping! :(... jst know its on its way.... still loads of creamy cm tho, and still a sicky feeling, so i guess its not over till the fat lady sings (or af shows up :) ) lol and if she does going to temp next month :)

il keep you posted though,

good luck every one, hoping for BFP's for all of us :)
x x

Ill join you all, although I think at most Im 8DPO tomorrow, Im not sure when I ovulated. Just tested coz I feel really sick and achey and BFN. Not suprised really, and not sure why I did it but it was shouting at me out of the cupboard!!!

Fingers crossed for you all :) x

Kate - wld love to join you in the chat room but I am off to bed.....
I agree that you shld test in the am if there is no af..... go for it hun!:hugs:

FX'd to all you gals in the running!:winkwink:

Sorry to all gals who've "been" or "may be" hit by the witch....:nope:

I'm gonna keep dreaming with a PMA for another couple days.....:thumbup:

Night All!:hugs:

I am due to test this thursday or friday but I feel so out of it as well! No sign of AF yet. My symptoms are achey back and some cramping in tummy, and creamy cm. For some reason I do not believe I am pregnant until I get those sore boobs. I guess because I got them 9 yrs ago with my daughter when I wasnt even ttcing!!!! Anyone get BFP without achey boobs? It seems everyone I hear gets those. I was just thinking today of how tired I am of this all!!! I am so super discouraged and that is so unlike me! I am an encourager but I cant encourage myself!!!! I know for sure I O'd on cd 17/18 because I used the OPK with the smiley face and I got two of them. This just all seems so unfair!:nope::cry::cry:

good morning ladies.. Mrskcbrown i hope u get a that bfp soon hun, i know we will all soon :D yeah i think quite a few ladies dont get sore boobs b4 they get there bfp...

i just feel so upset i wanna cry... i took another FRER today and the line was just as faint as the last test.. which means the HCG levels arents going up right?? :cry: i mean 4 days later u wud expect it to be darker... there is no more spotting or even hint of blood but after takiing that test im guessing it wont be long b4 its all over :cry:
its weird though i have no cramps for af.. but this morning im feeling really sick..maybe at the thought of having a chemical..if af doesnt start by friday im going to the doctor.. cuz this is driving me insane..

i hope u ladies have a good day.. :hugs:

Afternoon ladies!

I tested today at (supposedly) 16 dpo and :bfn: :( Im questioning now, whether i ovulated when i thought i did. Im going to wait until monday, so 6 days, and see if the :witch: arrives....if not ill test again and if :bfn: again then im confused!!

Babyhopes10 are you still going to go to the doctors?

Im starting to question OPK's mrskcbrown, as i got a smiley face on thr 17th october, but have had + opk since.....they're dodgy things!!

:dust:
xoxoxox

Hey everyone!

Kate - If the line is as faint but not less faint, then you are still in the game hun.... maybe you're just one of those that don't show up on hpt's.... its possible..... and I'm still prayin for ya!:hugs:

MrskcBrown, I had some strong symptoms with my DD 4yrs ago, but "achey boobs" was NOT one of them! So yes - it's possible lol!
Actually tho, like you, because its such a popular one, I check myself out every few hours and go - oooooooh, is that an extra bluey vein I see there!! hahaha and wondering if any twinge as I move cld be the start of "sore boobs" - aaaarrrggghhh!!! Then I have to remind myself that I didn't get them last time, so I may not get them the next time.....:dohh:

stmw - hang in there hun.... and test again soon!:winkwink:

Me, well I am around 13-16dpo and want to test in the am cos as I said before it's hubby's birthday tomorrow and I can't think of anything else to get him, so thought a +hpt would be nice!:rofl: No really, I wld love for it to be part of his gift, but I don't know.... won't hurt to give it a shot I spose - I have one hpt and it says it can detect up to 4 days before AF so if I am then it should be ok cos my longest cycle this yr was 33 days and I will be cd30 tom.....:shrug: Aaaaaanyway - how's everyone else goin today!?:flower:

Ooo are you gonna test today then??

xoxoxox

Ooo btw, i altered some of my "vaginal sensation" observations on my chart thingy, and its saying now for definate i ovulated on the 19th, cd15 and that ive had a fallback thermal shift.....so im still confused, as shouldnt you, at 15 dpo get a + if i was?

Ive already decided its not an issue this month if im not, as ive recently left my midwifery course, and am hoping to start work in a nursery soon, so it wouldnt matter so much if i wasnt.....but im still dying to know!!

xoxoxox

Hey hun!
I am going to test tom morning with fmu..... eeeeeek, I'm nervous!
Wish I cld help with the chart thingy, but I don't "go there", so wldn't know what I was commenting on! lol

Im 9dpo today and dont seem to have many symptoms other than a bit of nausea and slight cramping. Today tho im weeing for england lol...it almost feels like me bladder is constantly full. Anyone else got this?

I am going to test tom morning with fmu..... eeeeeek, I'm nervous!
Wish I cld help with the chart thingy, but I don't "go there", so wldn't know what I was commenting on! lol

Ooooo im so nervous for you!!! Good luck! :dust:

Hmm charts are stupid things, well i know my temps still high and im still having +cm no sign of AF so will just have to wait....I would laugh (or cry!) if i didnt ovulate atall haha!!

Frequent urination is common in early pregnancy!

xoxoxo

heya ladies... trishy let me start off by giving u a hug :hugs: lol thanks for keeping the hope.. but i have to be honest mine is all gone... i tried.. all week i tried to stay positive... but when i got back from college went to the bathroom and well :cry: there was blood.. not alot but there was also blood clots :cry: ive stoppped bleeding again but meh... if its AF why wont it just show and hurry up :( AF usually isnt like this.. its usally just shows without spotting like this.. ive had pink/brownish cm since sunday spotting since monday and now today abit of blood :shrug:

im just so confused.. :wacko: i think i sud just say today is CD1 :cry: i wish i never saw that line cuz i feel worse now. im so tired i was falling asleep on the bus home, and feeling sick...

anywayyyy... trishy i really really really hope u get that bfp 2mor :flower: its looking good :D im so happy for u :hugs:

stmw thats cool about working in a nursery lol i was working in a crech/pre school every monday and tuesday since sept and its great :D

it cheers me up so much.. they are little darlings :cloud9: but in novemeber im being moved to the baby room lol... im sure that will be great fun hehe and plenty of experience :D

ladies i might just ntnp this cycle... i dunno.. that might drive me even more insane hehe it seems my cycles are getting shorter hehe 100days last time and 43 this time lol

sorry for going on i hope everyone is well :hugs: thanks for being great support ladies..

Oh kate nooooooo....:cry: It can't be af! Can it?.... oh poo that isn't fair at all you know.... not with all those symptoms!! Oh big hugs to you hun....:hugs: So the bleeding stopped? Well I guess you can't do anything but wait really, can you?? See what it does tonight/tomorrow?? Awwww....:hugs:

Thanks for the vote of confidence for me tomorrow (and to you stmw!) - I'll probably chicken out last minute!! :dohh: Gotta keep that pma.....

well with the bleeding i had today and the tests not getting darker.. it seems it was def a chemical.. why didn the bean stick :( is it cuz of my wacky cycles.. :cry: maybe i sud try shorten my cycles b4 i try... or i need to get opks..

:cry: i know a chemical isnt as bad. but i still cant help feeling crushed.. :( and very much empty..

no... i only had abit of cramping on sunday when there was brownish cm.. no pain today at all... only a bloated kinda discomfort..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->