8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

I have read that you wld get cramping with a chemical.....:shrug: Dunno, I just don't want to count you out yet..... sorry! And you don't have to tell david till you are ready to hun....:hugs:

:hugs: thanks hun.. ill let u know if the bleeding completely stops.. x x :hugs:

awww babyhopes10, im so sorry :( i dont know what else to say :( just keep smiling lovely.....

thats awesome babyhopes10! Im hoping i get the job!! Im just waiting around to here from them now! The kids are great aren't they!

Trishyc im sending you lots and lots of :dust:

Im just gonna test everyday until AF comes....haha might be crazy, but they're just cheapy things off the internet so its all good!!

xoxoxox

Trishyc im sending you lots and lots of :dust:

Im just gonna test everyday until AF comes....haha might be crazy, but they're just cheapy things off the internet so its all good!!

xoxoxox

hahaha you go girl!! And thanx for the babydust - right back at ya!!:hugs:

G'night girls.....:hugs:

OMG..... I am in total shock..... I just got a bfp! I will come back on later as I have to get to my course, but I wanted to let you know that it can happen even with seemingly no symptoms(!!)..... I still keep checking the stick.....:shock: Catch you all this afternoon girls - thanks for all the babydust...:hugs:

Wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :happydance:

That is so awesome! Congratulations!! Awwww u can really give him a good bday present now!!!

Im so so so happy for you!!

xoxoxoxox :hugs:

TrishyC - sei incinta???!!! and you thought you didn't ovulate! haha good one on you! Congratulations!!! tanti baci bella!

Wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :happydance:

That is so awesome! Congratulations!! Awwww u can really give him a good bday present now!!!

Im so so so happy for you!!

xoxoxoxox :hugs:

Awwww thanx hun!!!!!:happydance: I am still in shock tbh! And it was quite a good strong pos too. He was wrapped of course and said that "no, I didn't have to go out and get him a "normal" present now" hahaha (cos I asked!) Oh, I am stoked! But still only very light symptoms, if you can call em that.... My fingers n toes are x'd for you too hun....:hugs: xoxoxoxox

TrishyC - sei incinta???!!! and you thought you didn't ovulate! haha good one on you! Congratulations!!! tanti baci bella!

Bella mia! Ma si che sono incinta! Che sciocco huh, thinking I didn't ov.... hahaha Well the reason I thought I didn't is because I didn't feel anything!! But there you go, maybe that works for me.... :shrug: Thanks hun.....:hugs: mille baci xxxxxxxx

OMG..... I am in total shock..... I just got a bfp! I will come back on later as I have to get to my course, but I wanted to let you know that it can happen even with seemingly no symptoms(!!)..... I still keep checking the stick.....:shock: Catch you all this afternoon girls - thanks for all the babydust...:hugs:

That's awesome! congratulations!!!! :happydance:

dh's birthday is on saturday and im hoping i can get him a BFP present too!

Hi there, Im 8DPO my symptoms are:

-brownish discharge (started today)
-tiredness
-fatigue
-thrush
-achey muscles (although might just be coming down with something??)
-gurgly belly

am due AF in 8 days time and am currently on CD20.

These 'symoptoms' might mean nothing I may just be paying more attention to my body as TTC but hope they mean something.

wooooooohoooooooooooooo :wohoo: trish hun im soooooo happy for u :happydance: congrats sweetie :hugs:hugs:hugs:

:thumbup: i bet OH was pleased ohhhhhh im so excited :D

ladies i dont know whats wrong with me... i just wanna cry all the time cuz of this stupid cycle.... its so frustrating... this is what my cycle has been like so far

Thursday a faint :bfp:
Sunday i had come pink/brown cm
monday i had abit of watery blood.
tuesday afternoon some red blood (but not enough for a pad only when i wipe)
by tuesday night it was all gone... not even a hint of blood..
wednesday morning again nothing.. then when i got home from college where was again some watery pink blood...

also i tested again tuesday morning and it was still a faint bfp.. :cry:

and now nothing again!!!?? what the hell is going on.. my friend who is a herbal doctor and my bestest friend since i was 3 is coming to have a look at me.. Fx she will be able to say what the hell is going on..
then friday im gonna go to the doctor and get a blood test done cuz this is no way a normal AF... i usually have like 5 days heavy af.. bad cramps.. i only had cramps on monday.. so :shrug:

i just feel like crying im so frustrated.. :cry:

Omg i forgot to say congratulations trishy..great news

November does seem to be a lucky month so far

Can i ask what symptoms uve had trishy?

Hi hun! Thanks for the congrats!!!
My symptoms are very light to say the least cos I honestly was not expecting to have such a strong pos hpt.... Ok so here they are: I have been moody as hell (but I can be anyway!) I have had lower back ache (but often do anyway!) And just slight cold/cough symptoms (but not unusual with the weather changes we're having...) So see what i mean, in a normal world of not ttc, one wld probably overlook all of these! With DD 4 yrs ago my symptoms were implant bleeding, pulling sensation in my pelvic region, frequent peeing and lots of cm.... just goes to show ey?? Can NEVER tell!:flower:

i told u that metallic taste is a BIG symptom hun :hugs: tut not trusting me :haha: im so happy for u.. def cheered me up hun :hugs: i needed some bit of good news :D and im glad its u... i hope to be right behind with a bfp next cycle... thats if fridays bloods come back neg that is.... im still wating for my friend to come give me some advice shes a great herbal doc.. im hoping she will tell me i have some hope... there is noooo blood now :wacko: if that was AF it was sooo un usual.. so thats why im getting bloods done friday... :hissy: i hate this

That's awesome! congratulations!!!! :happydance:

dh's birthday is on saturday and im hoping i can get him a BFP present too!

Thank you soooo much!
Oh hun I wish you well, cos I felt really blessed to be able to do that today.... problem is I woke up at 3.30am needing to pee(!) So I thought, should I do it now?? And went oh what the heck - so went and did it - it certainly woke me up properly seeing that second line, but then I couldn't get back to sleep cos I wanted to wake up DH there and then!! I didn't cos he works a lot and needs every minute of sleep so i waited patiently until 5.45 when his alarm went off and then said "Can I give you your pres now????!!!!" So yeah, he was V happy in deed and let me off the hook for a regular gift hahaha! F X'd you can do it too hun....:winkwink:

wooooooohoooooooooooooo :wohoo: trish hun im soooooo happy for u :happydance: congrats sweetie :hugs:hugs:hugs:

:thumbup: i bet OH was pleased ohhhhhh im so excited :D

Oh sweetheart thank you!!:hugs: I'm so excited too and I am STILL holding out for you.... we belly buddies remember??!!:friends:

Oh you just posted again! YES you were right about the metallic taste and I actually forgot about that one (Serendippy!) So thanks kate! Chin up hun cos that was not AF imho....:hugs:

awwwwww thanks hun... when i read that.. i burst into tears... i dunno why..i think its cuz someone has hope for me.. even if its not me hehe.. if that makes sense.. im feeling so emotional today i keep crying for no reason.. and i cant do it in front of david he wud be upset.. and well thanks hun :hugs: :cry: yes were gonna be belly buddies :flower:

i jst want the doctor to say its okkkkkkk your baby is still there and growing... friday is gonna take so long to get here... i hope the doc will do a blood test right away..

awwwwww thanks hun... when i read that.. i burst into tears... i dunno why..i think its cuz someone has hope for me.. even if its not me hehe.. if that makes sense.. im feeling so emotional today i keep crying for no reason.. and i cant do it in front of david he wud be upset.. and well thanks hun :hugs: :cry: yes were gonna be belly buddies :flower:

i jst want the doctor to say its okkkkkkk your baby is still there and growing... friday is gonna take so long to get here... i hope the doc will do a blood test right away..

Always hun.... :hugs:
and
He will.....:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back