8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

thanks hun... so shall i change my siggy.. or wait till friday... if the doc tells me no way your def not preg after a blood test then ill assume that was af... which means ov time cud be any time from next week i guess :D

:D ok woohooo thanks again for cheering me up :hugs: omg there i go again :cry: silly me!!! i think i need a nice warm bath then bed... :D but im stilll waiting for my friend lol.. im practically falling asleep right now... im in the chat room if u wanna have a chat or anything b4 u go :D im also abit anxious about friday..

Oh sorry hun! I think I switched off straight after and didn't see your chat message....:nope: So did your friend come? What did they say???? Hope you are feeling well this morning hun....:hugs: I will be off to my course shortly (learning about insurance policies - don't ask! - well, you can if you want...:blush:) lol..... Yeah, so if I not here, I'll get back to ya in the afternoon, K?:hugs:
Friday is practically here babe - and will all go well....:thumbup:

I thought i was out, but my temp has had 2 rises. and my backache is back today. is that good? or can it still drop at this stage. af due tommorow.

im sorry wannabe im not sure about temps... but no af is always a good sign :hugs:

Trishy my friend did indeed come... well i say my friend shes more like a sister :D she used to be my baby sitter when i was like 3 :haha:
anyway we talked about all the symptoms i had about my stupid cycles and about my m/c.

she thinks it could be one of twoo things 1 that im preg cuz that wasnt a normal period and alot of women spot like i did while preg, sometimes the body bleeds when you were due your af.. but if your preg it ends up being very light... so :shrug: i dunno

and the other is that im not actually ovin cuz of my m/c.. she told me sometimes the body wont have normal periods till way after the baby would of been due.. even though im getting af.. she was very helpful though.. if im not preg after my bloods she said she would sent me some herbs to help my cycles woop

sorry for the novel hun... lol i feel much more positive today... :D!! if im not preggy.. then ill buy some opks and try again and just have an aug baby :winkwink: though i think its too late to have a aug baby.. unless im 2 weeks late in july lol..

i only got two classes today :happydance: then come home, homework, sleep then class again then down to my doctors by my moms by 4.. which means i prob wont get the results till monday....

annnywayyy how are you feeeling :D have fun at your course lol :hugs:

heya girls.....

babyhopes im x'in my fingers and toes and EVERYTHING for your results......:)

Well, im 17dpo today, no AF, still :bfn: so i dont have a clue whats going on haha!!

TTC is a funny thing.....as well as very annoying!!

xoxoxo

heya girls.....

babyhopes im x'in my fingers and toes and EVERYTHING for your results......:)

Well, im 17dpo today, no AF, still :bfn: so i dont have a clue whats going on haha!!

TTC is a funny thing.....as well as very annoying!!

xoxoxo

haha i agree i thought i ov like at the start of october... :nope: i was so wrong.. so every time i tested i thought oh crap im def not.. hun you might of implanted later, or ov later than u thought :hugs: no sign of af and your still in :D

i feel so excited.. i wish i just knew... ladies bring me back to earth please...
im going to college now.. ill be back at 1ish :hugs:

oh yeah guess what i found out... hehe is that if you get a + on a test early or on the day of your period your most likely gonna have a girl, and if you dont get a + till your late your most likely getting a boy and if i think about it.. from the people i know its true.. :D ill try post the bit of info i found

hi girls, well AF was due today, but has not YET reared her ugly head, getting slight pain, but not what i experienced last time, and the pain in my abdomen is higher up than usual so i'm not sure yet :shrug:

On the symptoms note, my (.)(.) are still slightly sore (though not as bad as 11dpo), and my aereolas seem to have gotten slightly darker (although i am unsure wether i am imagining it), and my boobs seem to have swollen slightly, Still loads of creamy CM (tmi).. my cervix, is also quite hard, not sure if this is good or not tho... (tmi again)

Im not going to get my hopes up though, i only came off the pill 5th of september, and my next AF after that was bang on time, so i just hope the pill isnt messing my cycle around.

I will be testing sunday if AF doesnt show.

good luck girls and FX

:dust:

im sorry wannabe im not sure about temps... but no af is always a good sign :hugs:

Trishy my friend did indeed come... well i say my friend shes more like a sister :D she used to be my baby sitter when i was like 3 :haha:
anyway we talked about all the symptoms i had about my stupid cycles and about my m/c.

she thinks it could be one of twoo things 1 that im preg cuz that wasnt a normal period and alot of women spot like i did while preg, sometimes the body bleeds when you were due your af.. but if your preg it ends up being very light... so :shrug: i dunno

and the other is that im not actually ovin cuz of my m/c.. she told me sometimes the body wont have normal periods till way after the baby would of been due.. even though im getting af.. she was very helpful though.. if im not preg after my bloods she said she would sent me some herbs to help my cycles woop

sorry for the novel hun... lol i feel much more positive today... :D!! if im not preggy.. then ill buy some opks and try again and just have an aug baby :winkwink: though i think its too late to have a aug baby.. unless im 2 weeks late in july lol..

i only got two classes today :happydance: then come home, homework, sleep then class again then down to my doctors by my moms by 4.. which means i prob wont get the results till monday....

annnywayyy how are you feeeling :D have fun at your course lol :hugs:

Well hun..... I don't want to appear to be getting your hopes up or anything but..... didn't you get a faint pos???? So how cld it be that you didn't ov at all???? I don't get it.....:shrug: Is that a silly comment? You know very well what I think.....:hugs:

im hoping too hun :hugs:

well im ready to pull out my hair... :cry: again had abit of blood... not alot but still every time i see it im like :cry: its not fair!!!! ive no cramps or anything.. im actually scared now.. i mean its no way my Af.. not like this.. and if the doc says its that i will seriously go mad.. :( sud i just stop with all this hope and call my self cd 1... i dunno.. ive not bled like this b4.. its so odd...

im just sick of not knowing what my body is doing.. at this point i just wish af wud show or either stop this bleeding

it makes me feel so crap.. i just dont wanna ttc anymore... but i wanna be preggy.. LOL

i hope everyone is well xxx

Hunni you are gonna have to take a long deep breath and sit tight until you get your results from tomorrows testing...... but of course you already knew that! Don't be calling any cycle dates or anything just yet. Personally I wld just journal everything that is happening and try to be patient for those results cos unfortunately you are just taking stabs in the dark until you get them...... big hugs babe!:hugs:

thanks hun... im worried too thou.. what if i am preggy.. this bleeding cant be a good thing.. thanks for the hug.. i needed that... me and david talked yesterday.. and he was like there is no rush blah blah and i know we have plenty of time etc.. but that doesnt make it any easier.. so he doesnt quite understand me when i say its very upsetting.. also im gonna be tested for pcos... i pray to god i dont have it please please :nope:

the bleeding has stopped again :wacko: also im scared what if its neither pregnancy or af... ok ok ill shut up now.. like u said.. i wont know till 2mor..

i just made a lovely chicken stew to cheer my self up hehe,

how are u feeling?? have u been to the doctors??

No i decided that if all was calm this week and next (ie: no spotting or pains) that i wld go see someone in a couple weeks time.... not much to see before then! When I got preg with G at a 5 week scan you could see that the uterus was enlarged in preparation for the pregnancy, but we didn't see a heart-beat until the 9 week scan.... so, plenty of time for docs! I try to see docs as little as possible hehe.
Anyways hun, i off to bed soon.... still no obvious symptoms....
Sleep tight..... and don't be too hard on the DF..... you are absolutely correct tho - he doesn't get it.... but it's ok, he loves you and means well!
G'night sweetie....:hugs:

hiya hun :D yayyyyyyyy its friday!! :D last night was great we all stayed in and had a few friends over watched some films and ate lots of junk food.. it was fun put my mind off today.. but we didn get to sleep untill 4am... and well i went too unwell this morning to go to college lol..
i wont get to see the doc till 4.. which is ok..
thats ok about waiting to go see the doc... id prob wait till i was 5-6 weeks if i get that chance soon :D but if my bloods come back positive ive no idea how far i would be.. if i was going by my last AF id be 7 weeks. but i know im not cuz i ov wayyyyy later i guess id be alittle over 4 weeks.. :shrug: i woke this morning and again had some watery blood... which i dont understand.. cuz we bd last night :blush: and there was no blood at all.. which u would think if there was still blood there would be after that..
even though ive been spotting on and off there has been no clots (tmi sorry) but ive heard thats a good thing... so ive got some hope left :thumbup:

how are you hun :happydance: any symptoms??

Babyhopes - will you get the blood test results today? **Excited**! I really think you´re PG! Cos your line is really obvious.

hey hun :) :hugs: thanks i dunno when ill get the results.. hopefully soon after.. but most likely have to wait till monday-tuesday :dohh: she said she will do a pelvic exam too... :wacko: as long as she dont hurt me hehe.. they said they sud be able to see if my uterus is swollen etc... Fx :D

well i got my :bfp: this morning :)

18dpo and there it was, only my sister knows so far :)

so my symptoms where right :)

thanks girlies

congratulations lucy_x!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing!!!

Babyhopes10, im dying to find out whats going on! Good luck at the docs!!

Well im 18dpo now, software says im pregnant but still getting :bfn: !!

I know im not ovulating
did OPK everyday since the 14th october. All have been negative apart from the 17th (which was clearblue smiley face) and te 24th which was a first response one.

So even if i ovulated on the 25th i would be 12dpo today, so ???? i dont know!

TMI! bit......cervix still very high, cm ranging from watery, creamy and yesterday even some ewcm! Temps are still up aswell! So god knows!!

:dust:

xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"