8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

woooohooooooooooo lucy congrats sweety

stmw were next hun :hugs: im still spotting on an off... but no clots.. so thats good right?? and its not enough for a pad or anythin.. tmi sorry but all i can smell and taste is like iron... like i got blood in my mouth and in my nose ugh!!! sorry ladies but had to say it somewhere, im scared im gonna get anemic from bleeding.. :wacko: but hopefully the doc will check for all of that... only a 2 hours till i see her...... im so nervous im almost holding my breath...

babyhopes10 i think thats a good sign? isnt it? No clots i mean? OoOOOOOooo let us know what the doc says!!

Just dont get disheartened again, it will be our time soon!!

xoxoxo

I've just read this entire thread! phwoar!! let us know how the doctors goes babyhopes10!

I am now 8DPO and feeling no symptoms whatsoever :(
I've been moody but I think that's just from the stress of TTC.. really disappointed I really do feel like I'm out this month!

Kate - dyin to know what happened!!!:hugs:
I actually gagged after coughing today, slight nausea, but then it went away....:thumbup:

Stmw - come oooooonnnnnn!! Holding out for you too hun!:hugs:

Lucy - congrats to you - yay!!!!:happydance:

Kate - are you back yet?? Sorry to hassle you.......:hugs:

babybabybaby - being moody was the ONLY symptom I had before my bfp....:winkwink:

okkkkkkkk im back from the doctors.. i have some bad news... and some good news.... bad news is they didn do bloods :dohh: the nurse who does the bloods was out grrrrrrrr but the doctor still wanted to see me, the goooooooood news is she did a pelvic exam and said my uterus is def swollen :happydance: and very well could have a bean growing in there :happydance:
im trying not to get excited cuz im bleeding and well... you know...

so ive been sent to get my bloods done in the city 2mor by a doc i never met b4.. kinda nervous also they will test me for pcos...
they need to make sure my numbers are going up to confirm a growing bean... etc and if they are then i will have a scan to see A if there is a bean in there and B to see if i have pcos... but that could be next week by the time the bloods get back etc etc...

so meh.. im abit more hopefull but still unsure.. :wacko:

how is everyone doing :D

hey babyhopes
Great news about your pelvic examination! OH boy.... a pity that you didn´t manage to get your blood done....in Germany one pays 40€ to get a scan of your womb....so you definitely know immediately if you´re pregnant or not.... you can see on the screen.... that´s if you want to pay the money for that.... :)
Let us know how it goes!

I've just read this entire thread! phwoar!! let us know how the doctors goes babyhopes10!

I am now 8DPO and feeling no symptoms whatsoever :(
I've been moody but I think that's just from the stress of TTC.. really disappointed I really do feel like I'm out this month!

thanks very much

also trishy and stmw thanks ladies :hugs: oohhhh u felt abit sicky hun?? i was so sick this morning... :blush: i couldnt go to college i had so much sleep all day and im still tired :shrug:

i hope your all well xxxxxxxxx

okkkkkkkk im back from the doctors.. i have some bad news... and some good news.... bad news is they didn do bloods :dohh: the nurse who does the bloods was out grrrrrrrr but the doctor still wanted to see me, the goooooooood news is she did a pelvic exam and said my uterus is def swollen :happydance: and very well could have a bean growing in there :happydance:
im trying not to get excited cuz im bleeding and well... you know...

so ive been sent to get my bloods done in the city 2mor by a doc i never met b4.. kinda nervous also they will test me for pcos...
they need to make sure my numbers are going up to confirm a growing bean... etc and if they are then i will have a scan to see A if there is a bean in there and B to see if i have pcos... but that could be next week by the time the bloods get back etc etc...

so meh.. im abit more hopefull but still unsure.. :wacko:

how is everyone doing :D

Just wanted to say hi.... i've been reading all the posts... Glad Dr done examination.... fingers crossed you have a sticky bean!!!!!!!!!! x

Hi all

Only just noticed this post! Im 8 DPO and been having symptoms which I keep telling myself are not sypmtoms as I dont want to get excited over nothing!

Ive been gassy (both! and no my husband is not impressed as apparently they are better than his and not lady like at all!!):haha:
Tired in an afternoon
Poking feeling on the right of my cervix
Peeing like a trooper
Heavy BBs
And I have a high soft cervix (that high that I honestly thought its had gone!)

Lets hope we are all BFP!!!!!! :dust:

AliBoo - best of luck!!:flower:

Kate baby!!!! That's great!!!!! I knew there was a reason for holding out for ya! I know only time will confirm, and in the meantime, I am sending you loads of sticky babydust.....:dust::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hun im soooooooo nervous i cant stop thinking about it... im trying to breaaaaathhhh innnnn and out etc lol but its hard... gonna be hard to sleep tonight.. moms coming with me 2mor :D

Oh bless ya hun..... I'm sure it's tough to go thru all this not knowing, but I promise you it will all be worth it when you are looking down at that little bubba one day soon.... hopefully next July (my fingers are soooo x'd for you babe.....:hugs:)
Great that mum will be with you too.... try to get some rest now hun.... can't wait to hear all about it!:hugs:

thanks hun :D :hugs: ill let u know 2mor.. its also my brothers birthday 2mor.. so mght be a great day hehe... yeah moms coming cuz david cant hes working but its ok...
i cant wait till i know whats going on.....

Congrats to those with BFP's :D

Kate hun... that's super news! I'll keep everything crossed for you, have been keeping an eye on the thread, hoping to hear some good news for you!

There are a lot of mums that bleed through their entire pregnancy (around when AF would be due if not preggers) and have healthy babies, so don't worry too much until you get the news from the docs. Try relax and enjoy the moment! It's not often in your life that you can savour pregnancy! :D :hugs:

Sooooo very very pleased for you!! xxx

Hope all goes well Babyhopes, will have my fingers crossed for you. I just my 1st ever opk!!! Woo hoo, maybe this time!!!

Congrats to those with BFPs!!!

I have constipation, sickness, hot flushes, emotional and stomach cramps.

Think Im like 11dpo or something. dont know, Ive lost count! x

So happy to see BFP's on this group..I'm 11 dpo and this is what i got so far

Bad sicky feeling in my stomach, mild pre-af cramps..and tingle boobs on and off..AF is due Monday..

heya girls.....AF came this morning, i wasnt suprised atall, had a banging migraine all day yesterday!!

I think we have decided to take a break from TTC , just so we can concentrate on our jobs and things, we are both applying to uni again, and we have both been offered interviews! So we need to concentrate on that I think!

Good luck babyhopes10! Ill still be coming on here to see whats going on, but im not going to be TTC for a while now, well until one of us changes our minds!! haha

:dust: to all!!

xoxoxox

Oh poo, sorry the nasty witch came to visit, but I love your attitude hun.... you go knock em dead at those interviews!! All the best!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->