8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

cheers lovely!!! :D well we have to keep smiling dont we!! xoxox

heya girls.....AF came this morning, i wasnt suprised atall, had a banging migraine all day yesterday!!

I think we have decided to take a break from TTC , just so we can concentrate on our jobs and things, we are both applying to uni again, and we have both been offered interviews! So we need to concentrate on that I think!

Good luck babyhopes10! Ill still be coming on here to see whats going on, but im not going to be TTC for a while now, well until one of us changes our minds!! haha

:dust: to all!!

xoxoxox

:hugs: im sorry about the witch hun... well good luck with the interviews hun:flower: and enjoy :hugs: im glad u will still be around or we would miss ya hun :cry:

i got confirmed... BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

i gotta go back in a week to get more bloods done to make sure the bean is growing.. cuz of the bleeding etc.. but ive not bled for 2 days... :happydance: and when i told them no clots they were not worried at all

omg i dunno what to do now.. :shrug: hehe i guess i shouldnt get my hopes up.. just incase my numbers are bad next week... :dohh:

trishyyyyyyyy :hugs: we can now be bump buddies :D how are you feeling??

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I knew it tho hun..... you have to trust your ol' buddy trish tut tut!! How way cool is that!! I just knew we wld be bump buddies....:hugs: Eeeeeeeeeeeek - I'm sooooo excited and soooooo happy for you, as you must be so relieved.... and please.... PLEASE keep that PMA happening cos your little bean needs you right now.....:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Oh hun, I am wrapped!:winkwink::hugs:

Me? I am feeling fine except for a tiny bit of queasiness every now and then, but nothing regular.... bit of a heavy feeling in the belly - still a right moody b!#@h at times lol.... apart from that, all great here!:thumbup:

im just soooooooooo happy :happydance: they said if i was id be due july 14th :shrug: im not sure if thats right tho...

thanks for alllll your support :hugs: it will be a fun 9 months hun :D ive had sickness on and off.. i ate today and thought i was gonna be sick.. i had to sit down to stop it :haha: they wouldnt tell me my numbers.. i hope that doesnt mean its bad.. ok ill shut up now.. PMA PMA PMA!!!! :D

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyhopes10!!! im so so so so happy for you! thats fantastic!! Is there any reason why you have been bleeding then? Did the docs give you any info??

so chuffed!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxox

STOP the worrying hun - it's not good for little bean!! My due date is mid July too!! I don't say an exact date cos it depends on cycle length and mine varies.... so.... MID July it is!:thumbup:
This is so cool! I've already changed my siggy!!!!:happydance:

Anyways hun, I am off to watch a bit of telly then off to bed..... g'night to you and all the girls here.....:hugs:

:wohoo: yayyyy im just so excited... i was so happy i treated my self and bbought twilight on dvd :D :winkwink: such a great film... im looking forward to the next one..

brill siggy hun i now changed mine too.. :drunk: heres to a HH9M :hugs:

sorry i went offline... there was a storm and i had to unplug my laptop and the modem for internet.. then went to give my brother his bday present.. hes 15 today :wacko: lol
im so sure they have my date wrong... they are only going by numbers and my cycle.. but we both no how wacky that was... im thinking more the 10th of july... but i dont mind as long as bubba is healthy :cloud9:

twilight is a awesome film, cant wait till the 20th, going to the cinema especially to watch it :D woop!!

I dont know whether you read what i put, but i was wondering why u were bleeding then?

Im so chuffed for you!!

xoxox

twilight is a awesome film, cant wait till the 20th, going to the cinema especially to watch it :D woop!!

I dont know whether you read what i put, but i was wondering why u were bleeding then?

Im so chuffed for you!!

xoxox

sorry, they said its prob just normal spotting esp since its around when af wud be due... they said no clots and no pain its prob nothing bad.. just growing baby :D

im watching it again hehe.. im sad arent i? :haha: i wanna see the new one too

awww well thats good then!!! so happy!

nah its a awesome film, i watch it over and over lol

xoxox

Ok that's it!!! I have heard just about enough about this flippin' TWILIGHT - ok ok ok ok I will see it - just so i can know what on earth you girls are all on about!!!:dohh:..... actually just watched the trailer on youtube and it does look very intriguing I must say..... Yeah, I know, I'm pretty out of it when it comes to the cinema, but that's because I can't handle watching American, English or Australian films with Italian over-dubbing.... aaaaarrrrrggghhhh!! :growlmad:So I simply don't go! I either have to buy the dvd or wait till it comes on SKY.....

Ok, so how is everyone this morning?? Kate do you still have sicky feelings? I have the odd one, but this morning there is that metallic taste back - ugh! It was quite funny actually - I went to eat a huge hunk of Ralph's chocolate birthday cake that is still in the fridge and it tasted just FOUL! I was like - OMG the cake has gone off!! And so I asked R to have a taste and he says it is just fine......:shrug: WEIRD! Anyway we were making jokes about how it wld be good for me if the baby was making me avoid chocolate!!hahaha!

Kate don't worry about the dates hun..... even with a regular cycle you can't know the precise date.... so..... let's just say our little beans have a good chance of being Cancer star signs (not my favourite by the way!)..... unless they are a over a week late or extremely early!
Do you know any cancereans? I don't think I know any, its just the word I don't like.... I might do some research into their characters and such.....heehee!:happydance:

heyyyya hun you seem very happy today :hugs: :hugs: yes i was the same about twilight i was like meh i dont wanna see it.. then my friends wanted to go see it so i went and i fell in love with the story :blush: david then bought me the whole book series for valentines day so i now love it :D crazy eh?? i can totally understand about not wanting to go to the cinema cuz of that... i wudnt like it either..
oh b4 i forget i watched this prog last night and omg it was called "deaths in venice" omg it scared the hell outta me.. so creepy.. it was like a ghost thing and they said how they treated ppl in venice :shock: it was just abit creepy since they were showing exactly where we were walking ppl were killed.. eeeekkkk!!

annywayyy lol thats funny about the cake.... i had birthday cake yesterday (my brothers) and i felt sick right after... :blush: my brother was like u wasted some lol..
yeah.. i wont worry about the dates.. but in my head i will be saying its the july 10th :haha:
yep i know a few cancereans... one is my older brother - simon, and i have 2 aunts who are also cancereans... i know what u mean about the word.. but the sign is lovely :) my brother is good hearted... its just a pity he can be annoying brother lol! and my aunts.. very gentle ppl so.. sounds good..
though i have no family actually born in july... lol so this baby is taking that place lol

im starting to feel nausous when i wake... and omg my face has broken out so bad :growlmad: its just not funny :hissy:

annwayyy i hope your well hun xxx

trishy hun will you join in :flower: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/218462-just-abit-fun-join.html#post3510686

Yes I am feeling pretty happy - you know I still don't really register yet that i'm preg! R still asks me, just to be sure, whether I have had any sign of af!! hahaha!
hey, I did that sex predictor thing and I am predicted a girl too, but the irony is that when I insert the dates for G I get predicted a boy!hehe..... well, they do say it only has a 70% chance of being right....
We will get told at our 3mth scan anyway which is on 4th Jan! Just before my birthday! So that's when we will tell everyone..... ooooh gonna be hard not to say anything at christmas time!!:dohh: I'll do my best....:blush:
yes, venice does have quite a history, but then so do most places when ya think about it.... don't worry I think most of the ghosts have moved on....hehe.
thanks for the re-assurance on cancereans.... they do sound lovely! And the name basically means "crab" (in case you were wondering!) and the same goes for the disease as the tumour takes on the shape of a crab as it grows (like as in legs reaching out from the main mass)... interesting huh?! Still don't like the fact that the sign has the same name as an illness....:nope: I'll just have to get used to it I s'pose!:wacko:

yes hun... I will pop on over to your other thread right now!:hugs:

Oh my word babyhopes u are preggers..ive been following u on this thread and thinkin i hope she is.

Aww im dead pleased..gonna read back to see when u got ur bfp lol

Congrats to u xxxx

awwwwww hun dont worry :hugs: our babies will be cancers but also boarderline leo... my OH is a leo... and they say capricorn and leo dont get on well... seems to be wrong for us even though sometimes we dont see eye to eye.. cancers are a water sign... so our babies will love the beach :D how sweet,
whens your birthday then hun?? mine is january 10th

yeah your right about the history.. but just thought i was standing under where loads of ppl were publiclly hung kinda made me feel sick... that stuff always makes me feel freaked out.. im so glad i was born in the year i was...
hmmm what chinese animal is for 2010?? ill have to look it up cuz i know im a horse :D all these are kinda cool to look up i think.. lol

Oh my word babyhopes u are preggers..ive been following u on this thread and thinkin i hope she is.

Aww im dead pleased..gonna read back to see when u got ur bfp lol

Congrats to u xxxx

awww bless ya thats so sweet :hugs: i hope u get your bfp soon :dust:

OMG!!! My birthday is Jan 9! hahaha how freaky is that??!
I am a rooster in the chinese thingy.... I was born in the year of the dog, but cos I'm in Jan it went to the year before so I'm rooster.... all my friends at school were dogs!
My sister and oldest friend are both leos and we all get on great too.
Our bubbies will be tigers - oooooh fabulous!:happydance:

wow!!! thats crazy my mom went into labour on the 9th.. but she got so nervous and scared she managed to stop the labour if that makes sense... but the next day came and she cudn put it off again :haha:
oooooo tigers eh... lol as long as they dont have sharp nails and bite thats ok :D i know what u mean about the jan thing cuz i was meant to be a goat which is boring concidering were already goast for capricorn lol

this is freaky we were born like nearly the same day and so wil our babies :D

Congrats babyhopes, glad you got your :bfp: in the end x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back