8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

I know!!:wacko: Amazing!! heehee its sweet....:hugs:
Why on earth would your mum try to postpone labour..... eeeek??? I didn't even know that was possible!

Tigers are cool - beautiful & strong!!:hugs:

she got very scared even though i was her second she was just like omg and very scared and the contractions just stopped...
she didnt do it on purpose.... her body knew she wasnt quite ready mentally i dunno :shrug: though that made her 2 weeks late with me lol but i was still a very light baby only 6lbs 8oz... and my brothers were small too.. i think its cuz my mom is only like 4 ft 11 :haha: im just about 5ft i hate being so small.. lol.

yep tigers are so cute and very beautiful.. and smart too :) independant.. im thinking about names already.. :wacko: i know i shouldnt but lol im so excited lol i already have a boy and girl name picked.. i finally got to tell david after work .. well just b4 he was finished i took another test and sent him the pic :) it wasnt long b4 he was finished work lol.
how u feeling?? im feeling sick now .. ugh..

errr i am a cancerian!!!!

and i am lovely!!! lovable, caring and laid back i think they describe us!! oh and moody!!!

and yes i love the water!! :haha:

my baba is due in July too!! so thats 2 of us OH will have to put up with!!

Congrats to you both xxx:hugs:

and i am lovely!!! lovable, caring and laid back i think they describe us!! oh and moody!!!

heya :hugs: congrats to you too hun, and im very sure your nice :flower: i personally cant wait to have a july baby bcuz we have no family member born in july... so it will be nice though im not looking forward to being like 7-9 months preg at the start of summer :wacko: huge and hot :haha: lol i pray they wont be late like i was .. though im sure they dont let u go that far late anymore.. its only a week most then induce.. then if baby isnt out by 1-2 days dpending on the heart beat they give u a c section.. i dont want that either:nope:

I was praying for a summer baby, cos i am a summer baby and EVERYONE comes out when its nice and hot!!

my oh is a winter baby and everyone always have excuses that its too cold, or they saving for christmas...t hen you get the people that want to combine christmas presents with birthday. July is nice in the middle of the year, so always something to look forward too!!

Hi there I'm a few days behind but I'm getting to the point where its going to be hard not to test! Hoping I can hold off til next weekend!! Good luck everyone!

yep i agree.. i secretly wanted an aug baby.. and some day i want a xmas baby :haha: i was a late xmas baby lol..

my OH was born in aug.. and it would of been nice to give him a baby on his birthday but this is even better cuz he will get an early birthday present.. and my brothers bday is in august.. so my bean will be here just in time for it :cloud9: im gonna have to work fast to get a passport together LOL!

i was a winter baby.. and i personally hated my birthday... it was always the same date as i started back at school.. and it was too cold to do any swimming or anything.. though i remember on my 10th birthday i went and jumped into the sea it was nice.. id never do that now

Hi there I'm a few days behind but I'm getting to the point where its going to be hard not to test! Hoping I can hold off til next weekend!! Good luck everyone!

:dust: :dust: good luck hun

I am 11dpo and stillall negative tests. I have been spotting for a week nowit started off brown and went to red and is only when I go pee. I think this is my aunt flow all messed up due to clomid. And my breasts are just now getting sore?

she got very scared even though i was her second she was just like omg and very scared and the contractions just stopped...
she didnt do it on purpose.... her body knew she wasnt quite ready mentally i dunno :shrug: though that made her 2 weeks late with me lol but i was still a very light baby only 6lbs 8oz... and my brothers were small too.. i think its cuz my mom is only like 4 ft 11 :haha: im just about 5ft i hate being so small.. lol.

yep tigers are so cute and very beautiful.. and smart too :) independant.. im thinking about names already.. :wacko: i know i shouldnt but lol im so excited lol i already have a boy and girl name picked.. i finally got to tell david after work .. well just b4 he was finished i took another test and sent him the pic :) it wasnt long b4 he was finished work lol.
how u feeling?? im feeling sick now .. ugh..

Oh the poor dear! She must've frozen up all her bodily functions! nasty....:nope: Hopefully she can look back and smile about it now....?

names..... hmmmm..... i can't seem to settle on a boy's name, but there are lots of girl names that we both like. have to wait till this 3 mth scan before I bother thinking about it too much!haha
I am just waiting for nausea to show up... only had flashes up until now.....:shrug: Hope it passes for ya soon....:hugs:

Thanks hun!!
Oh gee I didn't want that to all sound like I had a problem with cancer star signs.... just that I feel bad about the connection in the word.....Sorry....!:flower:
I like the "loveable" part! Awwwwww......:winkwink:
Congrats to you too hun.... any chance the due date is near your birthdate?

i personally cant wait to have a july baby bcuz we have no family member born in july... so it will be nice though im not looking forward to being like 7-9 months preg at the start of summer :wacko: huge and hot :haha: lol i pray they wont be late like i was .. though im sure they dont let u go that far late anymore.. its only a week most then induce.. then if baby isnt out by 1-2 days dpending on the heart beat they give u a c section.. i dont want that either:nope:

We don't either! But yeah, about that summer thing.... I was born a summer baby, loved the fact that my birthday cld be stinkin' hot...... well..... 36 yrs later and I move to europe where I am now a winter birthday and it SUX! I hate winter birthdays and we have 3 of them..... me, DH and DD..... of course if we ever move back to Asutralia, then only the new bubba will be winter! Oh well, guess you can't have everything!!:winkwink: And I am NOT complaining! Nuh uh.....!

I am 11dpo and stillall negative tests. I have been spotting for a week nowit started off brown and went to red and is only when I go pee. I think this is my aunt flow all messed up due to clomid. And my breasts are just now getting sore?

Best of luck girls!!:flower:
Brandy, 11dpo is still early hun.... fx'd!

Best of luck girls!!:flower:
Brandy, 11dpo is still early hun.... fx'd!

Kate, have you not put your bfp in the November Turkey Testers thread? Or did you go down as a positive for October????

Hi there ladies, I am 12 days po, I so want to test but am scared to. I have swollen breasts and am having twingys low down in abdomen and in the right side just under belly button a little to yhr right I was not sure this is a symptom! is it? also I keep feeling really hot. I will be so disapointed it negative result.

good luck ladies x

Hiya Tas hun!
12 dpo is still early.... I wld wait until af is late personally, but your symptoms sound good so just keep journalling them and try to relax(haha - I know that's near on impossible!) FX'd!!:flower:

hi, I am 12 days po. I have swollen breasts and also have sharp twingys in my lower stomach and to the right under belly button. I didnt realise these were symptoms! are they? I so want to test but am scaed to I so want the result to be positive. good luck ladies x:hugs:

thank you trishyc
I know yeah lol!! it is so hard I get impatient and want to knnow yesterday haha! I will wait though, too nervous to check any way. Thanks for tip hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->