8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

Kate, have you not put your bfp in the November Turkey Testers thread? Or did you go down as a positive for October????

i put it down in the novemeber thread.. but shes not yet changed it :shrug:

im back home now ahhh nothing better than your own home.. :flower: OH is down stairs making a xmas pudding.. says he wants to practise b4 xmas... :thumbup:
i forgot about aussie having a different season thing... lol so of course u had a summer birthday... well i had a winter one :nope: maybe i sud be in aussie next jan just so i can say for one its hot on my birthday :happydance:

i got sick again earlier... ugh.. but now munching on sweets..:blush: cant help it lol ill prob be sick again later for eating them.. oops

babyhopes10 YEY!! YOU GOT YOUR BFP!!!!!!

hh9m x

thanks very much :hugs: :dust: for you :flower:

ladies im worried... i have a pain below my belly button.. its like someone is pinching me from the inside its sore :cry: i hope its just the bubs getting comfy for 9months..

You can get a lot of cramps and aches in that area, you will get them on the sides too, and it will feel like a stitch, they ache but they are harmless. If you are concerned, a quick call to the dr might put your mind at ease. Congrats!!!

could also be your tummy muscles complaining about all the throwing up.

My symptoms so far:
bad dreams, cramping, sore tummy, sore back, extremely tired, sore boobs (just started today) creamy cm, nauseas, feel so flushed. The main ones have been cramping and back ache. I don't test for six days...ugh... :dust: to all.

I am on 13DPO (officially, since it's now past midnight!hahah!!)... just fatigued, crampy, moody, heavy bbs, nausea, hot flashes, nibblish, vivid dreams..... why must pre-AF and early preggo symptoms be similar? Can't we have a drastic sign? Like... a siren or flashing bbs? heheh, I kid.

I am just hoping my symptoms are early preggo and not AF!

Wow - all you girls about to test - fx'd for you all!!!:flower:

Kate - stop worrying!! I have lots of little twinges and pinches here and there but you have to remember that your uterus is expanding and contracting to make room for bubs and you may be noticing more because it is your first, but please don't worry hun.....:hugs:
You know it is just as well that I didn't realise I was preg with my first, cos with all the symptoms I had I wld have thought for sure that there was a prob! It was horrible.... but no complaints now!

If you are genuinely concerned.... the best thing to do is rest.... and drink lots of fluids.... the rest is up to bubs hun.....:winkwink:

Kate - stop worrying!! I have lots of little twinges and pinches here and there but you have to remember that your uterus is expanding and contracting to make room for bubs and you may be noticing more because it is your first, but please don't worry hun.....:hugs:
You know it is just as well that I didn't realise I was preg with my first, cos with all the symptoms I had I wld have thought for sure that there was a prob! It was horrible.... but no complaints now!

If you are genuinely concerned.... the best thing to do is rest.... and drink lots of fluids.... the rest is up to bubs hun.....:winkwink:

I'm the same with the twinges and pinches - what is it??

When this is #1 you don't have a clue what is going on.

Morning... just popped on to see if any news on Kate... Hurrah!! :happydance:

Congrats hun!!! That's fabulous news! IN early days of pregnancy with Charlotte I had nasty cramps, apparently it's all normal... (didn't help me calm down- I was so scared of miscarrying again) but yes.. I was told it's uterus expanding and nothing to worry about!

xxx

I'm the same with the twinges and pinches - what is it??

When this is #1 you don't have a clue what is going on.

Well the cramping and twinges can be simply the uterus contracting and expanding in preparation for the pregnancy. Just like any muscles that have had a bit of activity (like doing situps for eg.) you are feeling the settling down of them as they prepare.... you may still have follicles going back to normal shape.... some girls have mentioned still having af cramps well into pregnancy.... so.... lots of things!!:dohh:
You know what else CR? The second time is not much easier as far as knowing what's going on because I for one am having a totally different experience to last time!lol Aargh it's crazy! But of course I wouldn't change the experience for anything as I feel very blessed....:flower:

Wow - all you girls about to test - fx'd for you all!!!:flower:

hiya hun :hugs: thanks i just cant help worrying.. thanks for the advice.. im so bad arent i... hehe your gonna have to get used to that for the next 8 months :haha: lol

and today i had a bad day... everything that cud go wrong did.. but you know what im still smiling :flower::thumbup: cuz nothing can upset me right now... ive noticed my skin has gone very bad... prob from the crappy weather but its not nice.. maybe im not hydrated enough.. i keep forgettin to drink more than i usually do.. and ive started some more prenatals... :thumbup:
also my m/s has fully kicked in now :wacko: i was sick all last night and this morning bluhhhh but hey still smiling :cloud9:

how is everyone?? :hugs:

Morning... just popped on to see if any news on Kate... Hurrah!!

Congrats hun!!! That's fabulous news! IN early days of pregnancy with Charlotte I had nasty cramps, apparently it's all normal... (didn't help me calm down- I was so scared of miscarrying again) but yes.. I was told it's uterus expanding and nothing to worry about!

xxx

your so sweet, thanks :hugs:

thanks for your adivice... im just nervous of m/c.. :flower: how are u?

hiya hun :hugs: thanks i just cant help worrying.. thanks for the advice.. im so bad arent i... hehe your gonna have to get used to that for the next 8 months :haha: lol

and today i had a bad day... everything that cud go wrong did.. but you know what im still smiling :flower::thumbup: cuz nothing can upset me right now... ive noticed my skin has gone very bad... prob from the crappy weather but its not nice.. maybe im not hydrated enough.. i keep forgettin to drink more than i usually do.. and ive started some more prenatals... :thumbup:
also my m/s has fully kicked in now :wacko: i was sick all last night and this morning bluhhhh but hey still smiling :cloud9:

You're gonna have to try harder then hehehe... I know easier said than done..... You are the complete opposite of my other preg friend that is here - she doesn't even know how far along she is lol! Its funny but not really cos she didn't even know about timing ovulation (now preg with #3 for those who haven't heard the story before!) :dohh: She's lovely tho and by no means someone who takes her kids for granted, just that she fell very quickly and easily with all of them...:shrug: ahhh whadda you do!

Hun you must drink your water it is absolutely vital! I just fill a 1.5 litre bottle and make sure its always with me, then when its empty - fill it again! I even put it next to my bed at night - last night I remember waking up at least 4 times for a mouthful... really helped me cos the last couple nights before that i wld wake up thinking I had a sore throat when all it was was BAD dehydration.... I a good girl now! May help your skin too hun.... OK shut up MUM! Sorry.... just getting used to kicking your butt for the next 8mths!! Poo about the m/s hun.... expecting mine to start soon.....:wacko:
Glad you smiling through a crappy day - good on you babe!!:hugs:

lol its ok its good adivce.. i know i need to start taking this more seriously aka the diet side of things.. i woke up last night sooo thirsty.. i need to make sure i have a drink next to me at night..

oh i forgot to tell you.. how could i forget such a thing :dohh: my friend had her baby today :cloud9: a baby Girl 6lbs 9oz which i prayed for every day...
she had some problem with the placenta and was lucky...
she was preg last year.. but sadly in sept it ended in a still birth cuz of the placenta problem her baby girl was called maggie.. :cry: it was so sad... so im thrilled that today went well... :flower.. shes not got a name yet for her though :dohh: lol

the pains have stopped now :thumbup: thanks again hun :hugs:

your so sweet, thanks :hugs:

thanks for your adivice... im just nervous of m/c.. :flower: how are u?

No problem hun, I know that stress... and that pain as we had a misscarriage before having Lottie. The problem is there is a very long wait until your 12 week scan, so you have to just be positive and think good things! :D There's more chance of eveything being fine than there being a problem!

I'm all good thanks, got a whingy 7 month old with hopefully some more teeth to appear soon as she's been soo clingy!

Take care of your little bean.... it seems you've picked an awesome bump buddy in Trishy though!! :D :happydance:

it seems you've picked an awesome bump buddy in Trishy though!!

yep :D trishy is lovely :hugs: and im so happy we both got our bfp's and are bump buddies :hugs:

yeah this wait seems long b4 my scan...i just wanna see that heartbeat so badly.. i didn ever get to see my little bean moving.. or her heart beating.. :cry:
but this time i know it will all be ok.. :hugs:

how are u

Awwwwww MummyCat what a sweet thing to say!! :hugs: Charlotte may be whingy but she is darn cute tho!:winkwink:
So how many weeks are you?

Kate - wonderful news about your friends little one....:flower: She must be sooo relieved to see her little bunny healthy. I can't even imagine the pain of a stillbirth, just one of those horrid things....:nope:
Now enough talk of m/c because as my bump/belly buddy we are gonna get thru to the end of this together with beautiful smiling tigers.... ok? OK!:thumbup:

And I'm so glad we're bbuddies too....:hugs:

:hugs: all i can say is roar!!! ok sad i know but it couldnt be helped :haha: yep shes delighted... but they have no name for her hehe so just calling her mini C lol im gonna go see her abit later as she in the hospital just over the road...
:hugs: your right though we will have a great 9 months :D in side im doing this :wohoo: :happydance: lol

hehehe..... that's funny hun!
Yeah, I can understand your friend not having named her yet.... maybe it was a defense kinda thing, not wanting to have that extra attachment before seeing her all bouncy and healthy, maybe?.....:shrug: Oh bet you can't wait to have a little cuddle... awwwww... they're just so yummy aren't they... newborns?
Happy dancing on the inside is good!!:happydance: So have you got that bottle of water next to you? Sorry couldn't help myself!! hehe

Hi ladies
so Im still waiting to test, this thread has helped me so much, I did not realise that all these cramps could be a symptom. have blue veins towards nipples today and still heavy bbs, not too many tummy twingys today the ones I have mostly under belly button.... This wait is a nightmare we will be gutted if this isnt the month. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->