8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

amazingly i just drank 1.5 liters of pineapple juice :shock: wow.... i never drink that much in a whole day... i drank it in like 15 mins... :blush: but i sent david to the shop for some more juice and CLEAN bottled water lol i wouldnt trust our water.. blah!!

yeah she didnt wanna think of names or anything... she was terrified... she wanted the baby early.. just incase.. and luckily for her, her baby girl did that for her.. she wasnt due for another 2-3 weeks but it was good though.. better safe than sorry..

i know my bubs is gonna be a tiny baby... well all in my family is tiny babies... and im only 5ft... though my OH and his bro were huge babies... and there mother was only 4ft 11 (same height as my mom which is abit weird) lol but annyywayy hehe

new borns are just... :cloud9: so cuddly... they always smell so sweet.. and just so innocent.. ahhhh i cant wait for a first cuddle..

Hi ladies
so Im still waiting to test, this thread has helped me so much, I did not realise that all these cramps could be a symptom. have blue veins towards nipples today and still heavy bbs, not too many tummy twingys today the ones I have mostly under belly button.... This wait is a nightmare we will be gutted if this isnt the month. x

good luck sweetie :hugs: sounds very promising... :happydance:

You HOPE you're gonna have a tiny baby hahaha!! Just teasin' hun! Well I was told by the gyno that checked me out during the weeks before birth that she was going to be a "nice big baby.... at least 4kgs".... G ended up being 3.23kgs (a bit out!) and I still couldn't squeeze her out!!:dohh:

Good girl for gettin into the fluids hun.....:hugs:

Tas - soundin' great hun, I wish you well for testing!!:flower:

lol yeah i hope no big baby cuz im going el naturel... oh god... im scared already... but i def dont want an epidural... :nope: no big needles in my back thank you!!!! LOL id be too scared..
ive not heard from the doc yet.. they said it could be between 1-2 weeks.. then they will talk about when i get a scan to see the heartbeat.. :cloud9:
are u getting any scans b4 january??
david was so excited he bought some baby clothes today :dohh: i was like omg u cant do that yet!! lol oh well he knows now eh :thumbup: he got a some cute baby tops saying i love mommy :D and blue top and trousers.. (they looks like boys clothes..) i guess i know what he wants now lol..

Awwwwww MummyCat what a sweet thing to say!! :hugs: Charlotte may be whingy but she is darn cute tho!:winkwink:
So how many weeks are you?

Kate - wonderful news about your friends little one....:flower: She must be sooo relieved to see her little bunny healthy. I can't even imagine the pain of a stillbirth, just one of those horrid things....:nope:
Now enough talk of m/c because as my bump/belly buddy we are gonna get thru to the end of this together with beautiful smiling tigers.... ok? OK!:thumbup:

And I'm so glad we're bbuddies too....:hugs:

:D It's nice to have someone to join you in this journey! :D

Thanks Trishy... she's very tired and DH is taking her for her bath and bed now, so I can prepare dinner in peace! :D

I'm not pregnant at the moment, I came across Kate in a thread where I posted as was about 34 days late :shock:... but AF finally got me. We're in not trying not preventing mode! But wanted to hear the good news on Kate... so have been stalking her on this thread :D

xx

Im out *sniffs* but hoping December is gonna be the month!!!

Good luck to all you girls & huge congrats again to everylone with BFPs :) x

thank you for your well wishes ladies, I hope so the wait is a nightmare lol. Im so nervous. I kind of guessed my ovulation date as on opq tests I never get a line as dark as the control line so just took the darkest pink line before went back down as possitive and ttc anyway. It seems a few people I have spoken to say the same, I dont know if I missed the peak or what!! anyway I just keep doubting my body lol! but I do have lots of symptoms so wont be long now before I can test,
I think Ill wait till the weekend, I have everything crossed...:happydance: x

:D It's nice to have someone to join you in this journey! :D

Thanks Trishy... she's very tired and DH is taking her for her bath and bed now, so I can prepare dinner in peace! :D

I'm not pregnant at the moment, I came across Kate in a thread where I posted as was about 34 days late :shock:... but AF finally got me. We're in not trying not preventing mode! But wanted to hear the good news on Kate... so have been stalking her on this thread :D

xx

Oh OK! Well I wish you well for a nice relaxed time of it.... there's a lot to be said for ntnp mode!:winkwink: All the best to you hun....:hugs:

I'm at 7/8 DPO I think; I've been feeling really bloated, but still really hungry, though I did feel a little queasy yesterday and this afternoon. My eczema has flared up a little and my lips feel really dry. Oh, and I've been running to the loo loads more than usual, my bladder has been working overtime!!! Trying not to get carried away but can't help thinking about what might be...

oh god im just back from holding my friends baby... :cloud9: awwwwww i was crying when i saw her so healthy and moving around.. im so happy for her.. the baby was so cute.. very tiny and of course very cuddly... my friends car broke down like 20 mins away from the hospital :shock: she and her husband had to walk the rest of the way.. while she was in labour!! ouch lol
they are coming for dinner 2mor b4 they go home :D

i just had my dinner now too.. omg i feel so stuffed hehe but i think im gonna be sick now... OH is making a xmas pudding... one smell makes me feel so sick... ooopps
the pains are back again.. but i know its prob growing pains.. :D my bubs just likes to grow the most in the evenings..

how is everyone

I'm at 7/8 DPO I think; I've been feeling really bloated, but still really hungry, though I did feel a little queasy yesterday and this afternoon. My eczema has flared up a little and my lips feel really dry. Oh, and I've been running to the loo loads more than usual, my bladder has been working overtime!!! Trying not to get carried away but can't help thinking about what might be...

I have the same symptoms.... I am 9 DPO.
add in tender boobs only on the sides.

hello everyoneeeee!!!

Ive read through the pages ive missed! Ooosh theres been loads going on!

Sorry to the people who had the :witch: catch up with them, sucks doesnt it! Decembers the month! :dust:

Babyhopes10! Oooo growing pains?! Exciting! Your OH making xmas pud now though! Blerghhhhhhh i hate the stuff haha!!

TrishyC hope your feeling well?

Well we have had a chat and might carry on TTC, we are gonna have a bigger chat about it tonight, and see what we are going to do :D yayyyyyyy!! Either way im happy!

Good luck to all those testing soon :dust: :D

xoxoxo

hello everyoneeeee!!!

Ive read through the pages ive missed! Ooosh theres been loads going on!

Sorry to the people who had the :witch: catch up with them, sucks doesnt it! Decembers the month! :dust:

Babyhopes10! Oooo growing pains?! Exciting! Your OH making xmas pud now though! Blerghhhhhhh i hate the stuff haha!!

TrishyC hope your feeling well?

Well we have had a chat and might carry on TTC, we are gonna have a bigger chat about it tonight, and see what we are going to do :D yayyyyyyy!! Either way im happy!

Good luck to all those testing soon :dust: :D

xoxoxo

yayyyy maybe next month will be your month :hugs: :dust: thanks hun i hate the stuff too lol!! i have the worst heartburn now after dinner lol :haha:

how are you hun??:hugs:

Oh nooooooooo! Not heartburn!!! Ouchy!!

Well im good! Im kind of miffed today a little, as you know ive left my midwifery course, so im not getting any money now, i applied for that nursery nurse job, ill find out by the end of the week whether ive got it, but it doesnt start until the middle of next month!! So financially im a bit bummed , but its all good :D

Yeh well Ive been thinking about the TTC thing, and maybe a more relaxed attitude to it, may make miracles happen?! Well im hoping so anyway!!

How are you feeling, besides the horrible heartburn??

xoxoxox

Well im good! Im kind of miffed today a little, as you know ive left my midwifery course, so im not getting any money now, i applied for that nursery nurse job, ill find out by the end of the week whether ive got it, but it doesnt start until the middle of next month!! So financially im a bit bummed , but its all good :D

Yeh well Ive been thinking about the TTC thing, and maybe a more relaxed attitude to it, may make miracles happen?! Well im hoping so anyway!!

xoxoxox

im feeling abit better now... :blush: i was sick all evening.. oh god.. and im not even 6 weeks yet :dohh: id say its gonna get worse b4 it gets better lol.. still smiling though :D

well if your just ntnp.. it could be more fun but you still end up with a beany baby :D :hugs: im sorry about having no money... i truely get how u feel there lol, ive applied for 2 college grants.. and im stiiiiiiillll waiting for them ugh! lol i saved money for our bubs over the summer..
thats cool about the midwifery cuz i did a pre nursing course last year.. and i decided i didn wanna do nursing.. only midwifery, so i took some years out of nursing to do a nursery nurse course, then im gonna go into midwifery after... ill take a year our when bubs arrives though :)

oh by the way your new pic is lovely :thumbup: nice to put a face to you :D lol i just saw your from wales .. what part if you dont mind me asking :) my brothers live in wales

I'm 8dpo today, and up until today had no real symptoms. Mild cramping and somewhat sore boobs, but I had that once before and had my period as usual. Well today I started having a mild tummy ache and it has now progressed into full nausea. I've tried eating and drinking thinking one of those could be the culprit, but no dice. Also still have tummy aches/mild cramping and my boobs have gotten insanely sore. I thought that DH and I had missed, but I did some recounting today and as it turns out, we BDed both the day before and day of OV. Here's hoping!!

Wow!! How much did I miss just for going to bed early huh??!!

To b23, ronnie and vegas mama: x'ing all fingers & toes for you girls!!:winkwink:

Kate - awwwwww... must have been so lovely and so inspiring for you to see that little one..... bless her and her mummy!:cloud9:
Poor thing tho having to walk the rest of the way - wasn't it like cold?! She must have had anxiety levels thru the roof!
The idea of xmas pudding sounds quite bad right now.... did he do it well? Apart from you not being into it at the moment hahaha! Poor david, trying his best and you go and feel crook after eating it lol! Heartburn is just awful isn't it? I have had that for over a week now.... ugh! Anyway hope you're ok now....:hugs:

stmw - love your supercute photo hun! I am pretty well, apart from a bit of a cough that has developed over the last few days - whadda ya do!:shrug: I feel fine but if I go to cough I sound like an old sick dog.... haha! No its probably not quite that bad, but just feelin fairly dry in the ol' throat area.... I'm drinking lots of water and taking a few natural things to help it along, so we'll see!
The ntnp is the way to go hun.... worked for us, cos while I am here on ttc, we don't chart or anything close to it and last month we dtd for a few days in a row (which I thought was still only leading up to ov) then we had a dry week and so I really thought we'd missed it, but there was no pressure cos it just worked out that way due to other stuff we have going on (called "life"!).... but I must have ov'd earlier than I thought.... and so, there you have it!
Anyways, I wish you well on your relaxed attitude and all the best in getting the job hun!!:happydance:

good morning :D :hugs:

yeah it was great to have a cuddle, and yesterday was lashing raing poor thing got soaked b4 she got to the hospital.. typical ireland for you :haha:

yeah david made it him self... and i hate xmas pudding anyway..noh god thats the last thing id eat right now...... ok try not to think of that kate...
ill make my self sick... my stomach has gone super sensitive... :wacko: ive gone right off meat and anything which has dairy in it... maybe this bean is like daddy and doesnt like dairy :shrug:

awwww trishy im sorry about the cough.. the stuff im sending should help a whole heap.. :hugs: stay snuggled up on the cough with G today.. im going to the creche today... :D

xoxoxox

I used to be a nursery nurse :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"