8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

im feeling abit better now... :blush: i was sick all evening.. oh god.. and im not even 6 weeks yet :dohh: id say its gonna get worse b4 it gets better lol.. still smiling though :D

well if your just ntnp.. it could be more fun but you still end up with a beany baby :D :hugs: im sorry about having no money... i truely get how u feel there lol, ive applied for 2 college grants.. and im stiiiiiiillll waiting for them ugh! lol i saved money for our bubs over the summer..
thats cool about the midwifery cuz i did a pre nursing course last year.. and i decided i didn wanna do nursing.. only midwifery, so i took some years out of nursing to do a nursery nurse course, then im gonna go into midwifery after... ill take a year our when bubs arrives though :)

oh by the way your new pic is lovely :thumbup: nice to put a face to you :D lol i just saw your from wales .. what part if you dont mind me asking :) my brothers live in wales

Yehhh i dont know what we are gonna do :D i think my lover wants to get some more pennies, which im fine with :D its alot better to have a bit of money saved up for emergencies etc... Hmm money is rubbish, well ive done the first year of nursing, and then i did midwifery, ive just left the 2nd year.....its too far to travel all the time, and i live off 200 a month, so am looking forward to starting full time work! Thanks for the pic comment :D .....i live in the bit thats as close as you can get to england, im right by the severn bridge :D

xoxoxox

stmw - love your supercute photo hun! I am pretty well, apart from a bit of a cough that has developed over the last few days - whadda ya do!:shrug: I feel fine but if I go to cough I sound like an old sick dog.... haha! No its probably not quite that bad, but just feelin fairly dry in the ol' throat area.... I'm drinking lots of water and taking a few natural things to help it along, so we'll see!
The ntnp is the way to go hun.... worked for us, cos while I am here on ttc, we don't chart or anything close to it and last month we dtd for a few days in a row (which I thought was still only leading up to ov) then we had a dry week and so I really thought we'd missed it, but there was no pressure cos it just worked out that way due to other stuff we have going on (called "life"!).... but I must have ov'd earlier than I thought.... and so, there you have it!
Anyways, I wish you well on your relaxed attitude and all the best in getting the job hun!!:happydance:

Awwww i hope you feel better soon! Its not nice when you feel icky! Thanks for the photo comment!! The pic is like 2 years old though haha!! I love it though!

I think it is the best option, but we still might delay it for at least a few months :D which is fine and im happy!

Thanks!!! i realllllllllllllllllllly want that job aswell! haha ill keep you posted!

xoxoxoxo

im just home from the creche.. abit early cuz i felt so sick... i had to get out as i was scared id get sick in the room.. which wouldnt be nice having 10 3 year olds see that..
but im now home and in bed.. and yes trishy i have my water :haha:

ive atempted eating some lunch.. but no luck.. i felt to nausous.. so sticking to water...

my brothers live in wrexham... which is close to england isnt it?? i was born in telford, shropshire which i think is very close to the welsh boarder lol.. i love it there :D i would love to give birth in the uk.. but i doubt thats gonna happen..

That's good hun.... I'll be checkin on ya! Drink drink drink!:drunk:
I am starting to feel like I am gonna be sick after eating now.... :sick:ugh! If I have a coughin fit it brings on the nausea too..... and I know it will only get worse - woohoo!:dohh: Anyways.... still not complaining! You know I still don't grasp that there's a little bean in there.... I think ralph gets it more than me cos he's always pattin and kissin my belly and I'm like, "oh yeah! the baby!"... hope that doesn't make me sound like a space-cadet....?:wacko:
No rest for the wicked as I still went to my course today - eager to start earning money!!, took G to kindy first, then when both finished we raced home to make lunch for ralph and a couple other guys who are working on our house this week - aaarrrggh! But now its afternoon and I can be a bit lazy - tho I should be studying.... its double difficult cos I am learning all these complex terms to start with and then the fact that they are in my second language too!! All good fun....:thumbup:

You know I have always loved the name Shropshire! it kills me! Its sooo cute! And now I know someone who was born there! Yay!!:happydance:
I would love for you to have your bubby born in England and for me to have mine born in Aust...... aaaaaaahhhhhhh, nice to dream a bit ey?! Don't think we gonna be able to get there by May somehow.....:nope:
Anyways hun, hope you are feeling ok.....:hugs:

I am actually 22 days late for my cycle, I have irregular periods, and I tested the other day but got a BFN me and my hubby decided to start trying this month if AF shows up. If I miss this next period on the 21st of Nov I am going to call a doc.

i mean the water thing in a good way by the way trishy :hugs: im glad your making sure im drinking... cuz i just simply forget... i know that sounds weird but ever since i can remember ill only drink or remember to get adrink when im really really thirsty.. and its caused some problems for me in the past... ive been in hospital so many times from being dehydrated.. cuz as a child i didn know that when your body tells you your dehydrated thats actually means your body is at bad point.. u sud drink b4 it comes to that.. annnwayyy you get what i mean :D

how are you feeeling hun? :hugs:

That's good hun.... I'll be checkin on ya! Drink drink drink!:drunk:
I am starting to feel like I am gonna be sick after eating now.... :sick:ugh! If I have a coughin fit it brings on the nausea too..... and I know it will only get worse - woohoo!:dohh: Anyways.... still not complaining! You know I still don't grasp that there's a little bean in there.... I think ralph gets it more than me cos he's always pattin and kissin my belly and I'm like, "oh yeah! the baby!"... hope that doesn't make me sound like a space-cadet....?:wacko:
No rest for the wicked as I still went to my course today - eager to start earning money!!, took G to kindy first, then when both finished we raced home to make lunch for ralph and a couple other guys who are working on our house this week - aaarrrggh! But now its afternoon and I can be a bit lazy - tho I should be studying.... its double difficult cos I am learning all these complex terms to start with and then the fact that they are in my second language too!! All good fun....:thumbup:

You know I have always loved the name Shropshire! it kills me! Its sooo cute! And now I know someone who was born there! Yay!!:happydance:
I would love for you to have your bubby born in England and for me to have mine born in Aust...... aaaaaaahhhhhhh, nice to dream a bit ey?! Don't think we gonna be able to get there by May somehow.....:nope:
Anyways hun, hope you are feeling ok.....:hugs:

hehe i think we posted at the same time.. oops :blush: but i felt bad for the drink comment i was worried you wud take it the wrong way :hugs:

awwww the sickness begins.... i feel sick.. but i still wanna eat??!!?? :shrug: i dont get that... im right now looking at some choocy going.. hmmm shall i or will i regret it... seems like this beany baby wants me to have some lol..

trishy... there is most definitly a bean in there tut... lol i will remind u in every message if u like... :thumbup:
ive drank another 2 liters just this morning... :wacko:

I know that hun and that's why i preach about it.... hehe not to be all mum about it but just cos i really know the importance.... But you at least get it - with my family here in Italy they think its funny that I go on about water. They say, "but I'm not thirsty" and I'm like duh! It's too late when you're thirsty!! But I know that's why they have lots of health issues.... oh well, can't be helped, I do my best!:wacko: I trust you won't get to the level of dehydration again.... otherwise I'll have to come over there and shake ya hahaha! You're a bit like me in that sense.... there's lots of stuff I know, but I don't always practise what I preach..... hmmmm....:blush:

Ash.... sorry to hear your cycles are out of whack, I really hope you get some regularity with your af so you can get the fun times rollin! Fx'd for ya hun...:flower:

OMG we keep posting together!! :haha: You couldn't offend me if you tried hunni.....:hugs: You're my bump buddy(!) and waaaaay too sweet.....:kiss:
I'm glad you don't take my water-pushing the wrong way!:thumbup: You may have to start reminding me about the little bean.....!:blush: Seriously!
Oh and by the way - I say have the chocolate - cos if you're having a craving (to any degree) then you just have to satisfy it or you'll be denying bubba tut and that wouldn't be nice..... hehehe!:winkwink:

thanks hun :hugs:... yeah i really need to kick my ass into gear... i should be cooking right now... but meh.. i cant get up.. i feel so sick but im not complaining bcuz it means beany baby is growing right?
i bought some new pre natals.. i went like 2 weeks without when i ran out.. :dohh:
i told two of my friends im preg and what did they do :dohh: bought me loads of baby stuff.. bibs tops, socks vests baby grows etc... they are sweet but makes me nervous to have stuff early... i said its very early to be getting me stuff.. :wacko:

OMG we keep posting together!! :haha: You couldn't offend me if you tried hunni.....:hugs: You're my bump buddy(!) and waaaaay too sweet.....:kiss:
I'm glad you don't take my water-pushing the wrong way!:thumbup: You may have to start reminding me about the little bean.....!:blush: Seriously!
Oh and by the way - I say have the chocolate - cos if you're having a craving (to any degree) then you just have to satisfy it or you'll be denying bubba tut and that wouldn't be nice..... hehehe!:winkwink:

hehe yep we keep posting at the same time :wacko:.. :haha:

ok i will remind u every day.. we wudnt want u doing summit and forgetting about the bubs.. like eating something u sudnt like raw egg etc...

and yep ive started on my choccy :thumbup:

hi girls i'm new here and i haven't got a clue what i'm doing!just need some advise........
i was late last month on my period(about 4 days)done a test on the friday and was positive(it was a clear blue and said 1-2)me and my partner were really happy but then on saturday morning i started to bleed because it was the weekend i waited untill monday morning to see the doctor who sent me straight to a&e.
they done another test which said negitive she then said that the test i had done on friday must of been wronge and that i was just having a normal period!:(
so was abit upset but what will be will be,now i was due on the 31st of october and it's now the 10th of november?????i don't know weather to do another test or wait???11 dyas is really long to be late for me can someone help please x x

hun first of all welcome :hugs: dont worry.. 11 days late looks good.. i really think it looks good for you.. are u normally regular??
i hope this is your cycle.. im sorry you were messed around the first time that wud be awful... :hugs:

hi girls i'm new here and i haven't got a clue what i'm doing!just need some advise........
i was late last month on my period(about 4 days)done a test on the friday and was positive(it was a clear blue and said 1-2)me and my partner were really happy but then on saturday morning i started to bleed because it was the weekend i waited untill monday morning to see the doctor who sent me straight to a&e.
they done another test which said negitive she then said that the test i had done on friday must of been wronge and that i was just having a normal period!:(
so was abit upset but what will be will be,now i was due on the 31st of october and it's now the 10th of november?????i don't know weather to do another test or wait???11 dyas is really long to be late for me can someone help please x x

Hiya hun!
Was that last period a normal one? I mean was it any lighter than usual? I wld def test! You may have already been preg and just had some bleeding, cos there are women who claim to have a "normal" period for a few months during pregnancy.... do you have any symptoms? Sorry for all the questions but just want to try to help out!:flower:

hello.thanks i'm always regular,i'm just worried do you think i should take a test????don't know if it will show negitive or not????i'm soo confused,this has never happened to me b4,with my first child i took a test and was positive but i was 3 months pregnant at the time ;) so i didn't know that a postive result could be wronge x x

btw trishy thanks :hugs: your very sweet too, and nah i wudnt take the water thing anyother way.. i know your just helping and i appreciate it :flower: :kiss:

hi yea my nipples are soooooo sore and never in my life have i had that b4,and also feeling a little sick???thanks for replying girl x x

hello.thanks i'm always regular,i'm just worried do you think i should take a test????don't know if it will show negitive or not????i'm soo confused,this has never happened to me b4,with my first child i took a test and was positive but i was 3 months pregnant at the time ;) so i didn't know that a postive result could be wronge x x

11 days late it should show up preg if you are now preg... do u have any symptoms??

Thank you trishy, I have never had a period this late so I am hoping for me and all that are TTC baby dust to us!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->