• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

Good, glad to hear you're still in!! Well I made a doctors ap for next Tuesday so if no af or bfp he can maybe shed some light!!! How you feeling today?

im feeling ok.. tired tbh.. im going to my mothers for the weekend.. that sud stop me from testing.. i really dont wanna test again till im very late.. if you know what i mean i want a definite yes or no.... its hard waiting but i dont wanna see another bfn... and if af shows up then ive saved money i guess..
:hugs: i hope you get that bfp at your next test :happydance:

Exactly, especially if she doesn't know you are ttc. Noone knows me and DH are. Yeah, I'm scared to get another bfn its horrible!Plus I bought cb digital which aren't cheap so not wasting them!! lol Yeah, you too!

Just fed up, had a wee bit cramping, but my tummy just feels achy and kinda stiff if you know what I mean, same with my lower back. Difficult to describe but feels like I keep moving aroung in my seat coz I can't get comfy!!

yeah i started cramping today too... it made me abit upset tbh... i think its af for me... :cry: but i cant count my self out till she shows her face.. but its just so hard to be positive when im getting craps :(

Well I've been cramping on and off for at least 2 weeks, got worse on Saturday like it normally does before a few days before af but still nothing, now they are much milder again!! Touch wood, no bleeding at all, not even spotting!! ... and trust me I'm in the loo about 30 times a day checking... my colleagues are all scared to go in the loo, i'm sure they think I have a problem!!!!! lol

lmao!!! i know the feeling... i thought af had arrived today.. went to check and it was alot of cm :wacko: are you getting that??

also my temp is kinda high??

Yeah, but just like watery stuff, I'm so sorry that is really disgusting but you did ask!!! lol Temp - I don't know if it is or not!!

lol its ok.. i guess when your ttc.. nothing it tmi!! :rofl:

as im stting here i actually feel so sick.. ugh!! its always the same about 3-6 im so sick then 7 and after im so hungry and wanna eat everything lol

I have been stuffing my face!! You know people have actually noticed... We got married 6 weeks ago yesterday and I went out for lunch with a friend yesterday and the lady I know who works there said to me ' well seen the wedding is over, you'll never get back in your dress eating like that every day'!!! Cheeky bitch!!! She was just joking... I think!!! I haven't even put weight on, just tummy bloat!!!! lmao.

lmao.. i wuda said i cant help it that im so happy and others arent... lmao!!!

the cheek!! i ate my way through nearly a whole packet of crackers yesterday.. after dinner :blush:... i sound like a pig eh?? its the only food right now which dont make me feel sick..

I'm not feeling sick often at all, and like I said yesterday that really tired feeling has gone too. No not at all!!

i'm an emotional wreck atm! so bad infact i cried at one tree hill when nathan got to play basketball xx

Aaww, poor you!! Its really tough isn't it!! How you feeling?

Me too, I've still got another hour to work then a 40 min drive home!!!! Whoopie!!!

I am CD 33 now on a 36 days cycle.. I am going crazy symptom spotting I think Im driving my hubby insane.

My tummy feels like it has a little ball in it :S even when I lay down on my stomach I feel it as well.. Hope its a good sign. If Im pregnant I'll be 5 weeks and 2 days now...

I will be strong and not test till day 36 pray for me that I don't cave in.
:dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->