• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

im 2 weeks late today.. no sign of af... im so nervous :shock:

emma im sorry about AF :( but i hope between the moving u get chance to bd and get that bfp hehe

Looking very very good for you,good luck with your test tomorrow,lookforward toseeing ur BFP:)xx

Well how did you get on testing today??

Hope you had good news!!

Emma.xx

:cry: i took the test right away.. and bfn :( i cant believe it im so upset :cry: and no sign of AF... its not fair!!! there is no way im waiting for another 100 day cycle im going to the doctor 2mor!!!

i cant stop crying this confirms it for me... there must be something wrong with me.. ever since march my cycles have been messed up!! sorry for the long wait ladies and the disappointing result :cry:.. well im off to be with david.

:( Hopefully blood tests at the will tell u something different...FX for you xx

i feel so lost now... i was so sure this was it... :cry: im so stupid for getting my hopes up cuz it hurts more now...

thanks ladies for your support... my cramps are still there.. maybe its just AF... :cry:

I posted here last week about symptoms I had thought they were just in my head, but I just got my BFP!!! 14 days past OV.

Im 11 dpo, 2 days until testing (23 day cycle) but so desperate to know!! not sure if i'd get a negative because its only 11 days. Trying so hard to put it out my mind but all i can think about is testing - doing my head in! dont want to test too soon and get a negative. aarrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what would you do???

ladies i tested this morning... and its a faint +... :shock: there is a ppic on the preg test gallery thing not allowed post it here.. its very faint.. i dunno..

Hiya hun, I checked out your gallery pic and while I see a line, I'm not sure how it is supposed to look on those blue tests.... can you go get any diff ones??!! I don't think you should count yourself out just yet darl!:hugs:

hey hun :hugs: thanks its meant to be + if preg and - if not and the other line is the control.

im tryin not to get excited but its hard.... im gonna get a FRER now the chemits are open again i dont quite trust clear blue anyway..

Well its def a +, but someone was saying that it has to be as thick as the other line....:shrug: Yeah, just get a frer! :hugs:

thanks hun.. i wud seem i ov later than i thought or either not enough of the hormone is in my urine... :wacko: im so confused.. if im not preg then next cycle im soo temping and using opks cuz this is confusing as to what dpo i am..

how are you hun?

Yeah, I'm ok... a part of me feels like nothing could be going on, cos we were so scant on the dance this month, but then I am already symptom spotting - soooooo hahaha! Aaaahhhh crazy! I have a metallic taste in my mouth, a bit like when you have a tooth or gum bleed and you get that metal taste from the blood - but there is no blood! And a few twinges yesterday, but I was only 5dpo, soooo pffft - gotta be imagining stuff!I couldn't seem to wake up this morning, I slept very heavy and woke with a sore achy back.... dunno, its too early but I am just taking notes at this stage in case! Cos like I said, don't really know for sure about ov.....:shrug:

omgggggggggg hun.. metallic taste is nearly ALWAYS a indicator that your preggo.. omg looking very positive for you hun :happydance: hehe its one of the early preggo symptoms :D

Really??? Sh!t you've got me excited now!!:happydance: I think it's fun to be positive in the meantime while I wait out the next week or so, which will give me a better idea of where I am..... thanks hun!:hugs:
You getting that other test soon?

omg i feeeeelllllllllll so excited for you now :happydance: other early symptoms wud be teeth bleeding when u brush... id say your 5-8 dpo... and if i ov'ed really late than im not gonna be having a june baby :wacko:... it wud be early july :happydance:

Ok so you made me jump up and go brush my teeth, but they didn't bleed haha! however, that horrid metallic taste is still there.... ugh! But yay(!!) if its a symptom lol! :thumbup:
You know I was just remembering back to when I got preg with G and I wlda ov'd very early, cos when I got IB I remember thinking that AF had come again after only 2 and a half wks from the last one, so I likely ov'd on day 11-13, and if that has happened again now... then we are so in with a chance cos we dtd cd12, 13, 14 but not again until cd20.... When I say I am 5dpo, that was assuming I ov'd cd 16, so fx'd that it was a couple days earlier - woohoo!!!:happydance:
So what did you decide, are you gettin that test - I know I've asked already, but when??:winkwink:

sorry i went to feed my brother lol hes staying with me for the week he has a week of school lol. well i was thinking.. IF it wis a chemical.. which im thinking if the test is being like that it cud be.. i dont wanna know.. if you know what i mean.. so im gonna buy aFRER and test maybe friday.. ill know for sure by then right? hopefully we are testing at the same time?

im just sooooooooooo excited about u right now :happydance: yayyyy for metallic taste!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->