• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

Well the :witch: got me today :cry: So Im consoling myself with a glass of wine!

It looks like im on to ttc month 5 now...Not long I know just getting impatient!

I think that my smptoms were just all part of my period starting...I haven't had an AF for over 2 years, as I had the mirena coil fitted..now im having periods again i had forgotten the symptoms I use to have! if that makes sense? I have endometriosis and know that sickness and backache are all part of it..just wish i knew the difference!! At least then i could take some pain killers for my back!!

Please let November be my month! hubby is going to get me my first ovulation kit..Im hoping this will help as I have PCOS too, but so far my cycles have been 'quite' regular...

Good luck and lots of babydust to you ladies still waiting!
Any news on your test HayzalBean?

x:kiss:x

Sorry not been on in a few days....:blush:

My symptoms are still cramping, being irrational and a bit weapy and tearful :dohh:

Unfortunately these are both signs of AF and pregnancy. By FF ovulation I am 2 days late for AF. By CBFM ovulation I am due AF tomorrow.

I have been using ic tests everymorning but nothing exciting as I think the very faint lines are actually the shadow of the "2nd" line....oh well

To be honest I think AF will be here by tomorrow...but I do still live in hope that I will miraculously get a BFP even though last time I got one at 9DPO so I guess its just not my month.

Roll on next month!

Good Luck Ladies :dust::dust:

Emma.xx

sorry to hear about af :hugs:

elmaxie i hope this is your month :dust:

Doubt it....temp plummeted today and have some spotting but (and sorry if TMI) its brown blood so old blood.:shrug:
I have no AF cramps nothing!

I didnt test today as I was convinced I would have AF by the time I went to loo after my temp drop....I wear a moon cup and started to wear it yesterday morning as I figured it would save me the hassle....but nope nothing yet and the day is still young and all that.

Gah its a bit crap but hey chin up and get on eh? yeah right gonna eat some crisps and mope before heading out to meet a pal for coffee.

Oh and I REALLY need to go on a diet as I barely fit in my jeans and I look FAT!!! Gah 6 months after baby born and I weigh MORE than I did at 39 weeks....thats not good. Healthy eating starts after I have my consilation crisps.

Hope others are doing better thing month.

Emma.x

Hi,

I had my BFP after 12 dpo, 5 days before my due date so it is possible.

Had been out for the evening on the sat night, did not have a particularly late night, home about 12 -12.30 ish, no alcohol as was driving (short straw again!!!) the following day I felt that hungover it was unbelivable and that got me thinking I could be pregnant!. Did an extremely cheap test and it came Positive, did another 8 after this (more expensive tests) and they all confirmed it!
Am now 26 weeks and 5 days with 1st baby.

Sorry to give you chapter and verse but it may help in recognising signs for others!.

It is possible, so good luck

xx

Hi girls,

Well af got me this morning so have picked myself up and organised to go out tonight, will have a few drinks!!! Why not, beats sitting at home being miserable!!! I have just bought a BBT an some ov tests so Im ready for that :witch: next time, she better watch out coz I mean business!!!! lol x

:dust: to everyone who's still hanging in there!!!

awwww no hun :( sorry about af but well done for picking your self right up :hugs:
and as for a few drinks why not hun :drunk: heres to next cycle

emma, maybe your ov late?? and its implantation bleeding and the dip would indicate implantation..

your not out till :af: is here...

as for me... more cramps.. they feel so odd... there starting to get abit painful... but again its not like af... maybe it is af on her way?? im still getting alot of cm (tmi sorry) which wud mean af isnt coming any time soon.. :shrug:

well no af yet was expecting it thursday but BFN and a temp drop this morning so i guess ill be out the game any minute .

Wishing you all lots of luck x

Well still no AF....I feel a bit sick too but think its because I am hungry. Just a slightest bit more of the brown blood (not like me at all when getting AF:shrug:

Oh I hope not as we never BD after whats marked on my chart as OH was unwell.....oh no!

Plus I thought CBFM should know me by now? Who knows guess I just have to wait.

PLUS

I could just be late since I have been a bit stressed over us moving in 2 weeks argh!

xx

Well still no AF....I feel a bit sick too but think its because I am hungry. Just a slightest bit more of the brown blood (not like me at all when getting AF:shrug:

Oh I hope not as we never BD after whats marked on my chart as OH was unwell.....oh no!

Plus I thought CBFM should know me by now? Who knows guess I just have to wait.

PLUS

I could just be late since I have been a bit stressed over us moving in 2 weeks argh!

xx

:hugs: lots of :dust: hun i hope this your cycle

Gosh Babyhopes your 17DPO...is this your usual or is there a BFP lurking??
Have you tested??

Thanks ladies...but I recon AF will fully arrive at some point today. This mornign when I checked my mooncup there was a tiny amount of red blood so she could be near....even though this is unusual for me.

I just wish she would either hurry up so we can get on with this cycle or buzz off and when I test in a few days (so long as she hasnt shown face!) i get a very obvious BFP (wishful thinking I know but I try to be positive!)

Good luck ladies.

:dust:

Emma.xx

nope its not normal to be this late.. well apprently yo FF im actually 18 dpo but it takes ages to change, but im actually 20 dpo... no sign of af :happydance: woohoo

im testing monday...

Oh How exciting! You have great will power to hold out until Monday!
Good luck and loads of :dust::dust::dust:

witch still hasnt arrived but i can feel her coming any minute! oddly my temp went up again this morn but ive no faith in that really

:dust: your not out till the :witch: arrives

im still here... no af i dunno what to think :shrug: not testing till monday.. today after eating i was gagging and nearly got sick :wacko:

im gonna use a frer im so nervous... my back hurts so badly today but i think it could be from the cold its freezing here lol.

:dust: everyone

:witch: got me yesterday afternoon.

Unfortunately this means I will be ovulating this cycle while we are staying at my mums and moving into a new house:dohh:hardly conductive of getting plenty BD in lol....oh well we will see!

Good Luck for Monday! I will be checking back to see your BFP!!

FRER are fab, I got a visible line on them at 9DPO with my wee boy!

:dust:

Emma.xx

im 2 weeks late today.. no sign of af... im so nervous :shock:

emma im sorry about AF :( but i hope between the moving u get chance to bd and get that bfp hehe

I am 11 DPO. My temps are still up, and FF says to test tomorrow. I am so nervous! I don't really feel anything, so I have no clue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->