82 BFPs!!! Come ALL November 1st-30th Testers!!! 8 Angels 295 Testers & counting....

Liz - could be too early for the hcg to be built up for the frer to read. Test again in the morning. I had one test that was negative (CVS brand and digital) but it turned out my urine was really diluted and the next day my :bfp: was back.

Jeo: I'm so sorry! :hugs: :hugs:

Jenna: Congrats and H&H 9 months.

Hoping: FX'd for your VERY sticky bean, but totally understand your fears. This is my first pregnancy but my job provides me with too much information and I know that stats. Lots of :dust: to help your bean stick!!

Congrats RNTTC2011 on your BFP....i see your close by to where i am. Its interesting to see someone in the bay area. H&H 9 months to you

Liz - could be too early for the hcg to be built up for the frer to read. Test again in the morning. I had one test that was negative (CVS brand and digital) but it turned out my urine was really diluted and the next day my :bfp: was back.

Jeo: I'm so sorry! :hugs: :hugs:

Jenna: Congrats and H&H 9 months.

Hoping: FX'd for your VERY sticky bean, but totally understand your fears. This is my first pregnancy but my job provides me with too much information and I know that stats. Lots of :dust: to help your bean stick!!

Aww congrats,

and you really think it's my BFP then? I could see the line so clear this morning after I took the test, it's faded a little now since it's dried but it's still there!:shrug:

Thats a good sign that its still there. Ive read that some of the IC's are more sensitive then the frer. So dont get too down yet. I really think it's there hun_

BFN this morning at 12DPO, feeling some of my pre-AF symptoms, but temps still up, so there's still hope. I guess I'll just have to see what happens in the next couple of days. AF due on the first. She could be on her way, but I hope she stays away!

Well it looks like i wont be getting pregnant in November as i havent Ov yet :dohh: I am starting to get signs that i could be anytime soon :dance: Fx'd

xx

Ugh. Clear bfn and no period, currently 9 days longer than my record. :(

well girls af was due yesterday but she wasnt shown her face however i did a test last night and it was bfn and did one this morning also bfn im always a 26 day cycle hoping this month isnt just being a one off 28 day,,, fingers crossed il do another test tomorrow if af stays away,
keep goin to toilet to check have got no spotting but a clear sticky discharge when i wipe,,
any ideas ladies

bfp here!!! in shock!!!! kinda of expected it with all the symptoms but still!!! wow!

Today's ICs I see nothing same with FRER:cry:

I think it was a fake second line :cry:

I just don't understand, I've had the nausea, the throwing up, the stabbing breast pain, achy breasts, sore nips, diarrhea, loads of EWCM for days in a row with a tint of yellow... What the heck is wrong with me if I'm not PG?

I just don't understand, I've had the nausea, the throwing up, the stabbing breast pain, achy breasts, sore nips, diarrhea, loads of EWCM for days in a row with a tint of yellow... What the heck is wrong with me if I'm not PG?

Could you have had a stomach bug since you had nausea, were throwing up and had diarrhoea? Sore breasts and nips are caused by the progesterone surge that you get after ovulation, you just get higher levels of progesterone if your pregnant.

It's still early days though, so you're not out yet.

Could you have had a stomach bug since you had nausea, were throwing up and had diarrhoea? Sore breasts and nips are caused by the progesterone surge that you get after ovulation, you just get higher levels of progesterone if your pregnant.

It's still early days though, so you're not out yet.

I didn't really feel ill at all though :shrug:

:cake:Happy Birthday MOMMA.BEAR!!:cake: and Happy Anny too:wedding:

:test::test:TODAY!! ANNIEDOODLES, AQUAM, BUCKLES, and DBZ34!!:test::test:

:paper: :test: Waiting to hear updates for you ladies, BABYDOODLES, CLENNA91, JUSTKIA, AKILGORE, BABY_MAYBE, JENNABEE, NAVYWAG, CARLICAREBEAR, EMLETS, FFIGHTERWIFE, GEORDIE BOO x, LALALEN, ANNLAV, FERTILESOUL, JENNIFERAM, PROMISE07, AMANADAMB1108, JEOESTRICH, LINDSLOU, LOTTE, POOKERS, ROMPY, TYLER LEWIS, GAIJN, MELLYMOMMY, I_HEART_PANDA, JANICE1972, QUEEN BEE., TELLA, ASHLEYANN, CHARLIEKAY, DINIDANI, MAYBE2012BABY, MICH31, BABYGIRL 1, HANGIN_ON_AGS, NEWHOPE11, SPAGGY37, MELISSA x, SMALLBLUESTAR, TNKZMOM, TAMMY1974, BECYBOO_x, LEKKERSLAAP, MRSFAZZ, MRSINE, EVERHOPEFUL, TAMMY77, FOXYKINS, LAURAMAN17, MIXEDBEAUTY, MLAN, PYSCHONUT09, JBELL157, SWEETCURLY79, 2IVY2, MIKAYLASMOMMY, WISHFULx1, MEADOWLARK, TTCPOSTTVR, DEARBABY, MSLESLEY, PRETTYLADYY, HARPS, KEELA, KTSMILES, MOMMY2BE7772, HERETOHOPE, SARAHxxx, GREATS, MUMMYB2P, CHARLIEKAY, xx EMILY xx, GIRL FRIDAY, HAPPYBEANY, LIZLOVELUST, NATURENUT, SHARPY1311!!!:coffee: :paper:

:bfp::bfp: ALERT!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months JENNABEE, TTCinBC, and LITTLEBABYBOY!!! :happydance::bfp:

LIKE, don't tear up Hun, the hormones will keep you crying around this time. I'm just so happy for you and DH. Your determination through everything has paid off and I really am praying for a VERY sticky bean! I hope we get to be bump buddies soon.

HOPING4GIRL, you too? :hugs: No crying, it such a happy time. I have been here through your whole journey since joining BnB, and I know how your nerves are, I would be too. I will jump around and be excited for you until then. I am praying for a VERY sticky bean for you as well! All 3 of us will have to be bump buddies FXD!

PAULA181, join us in the December thread. As many ladies learned this cycle, temping and OPKs helped them pinpoint actual OV, come on over and test for Christmas....:dust:

QUEEN.BEE, nice to see you in here again, How are you holding up Hun? :dust:

CHARLIEKAY, LIZLOVELUST, JANICE1972, and HAPPYBEANY, BFN and no :af: is still a good sign, it could be early, look at page #273 the diagram shows you the time line, without temping it is hard to see a clear temp change to confirm OV so how are you all confirming that you OV on that exact date? If you don't get that BFP this cycle, temping will be so awesome for you! A BFN means that it could be too early, there is still some chasing to do, no :af: :spermy:= still chasing that eggy!!!:dust:

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry to hear that that DAMNED witch :witch: has shown her ugly face to you MISSINKED, xBOOCHANx, EDAMAME, PINK MUM, and JEOESTREICH!!! :hugs: I hope you join us over in December or January(posted on front page) it will be awesome to share in your TWW again as you WILL get that BFP!!

LIZ, Hun, it is just early days, do not get yourself all worked up, it won't help things:flower:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 7DPO , the worst night of sleep. I was so hot, DW woke me because I was sweating and said I could turn fan on me. Twinges galore as well... I soooo hope this is some sign of a BFP. Tomorrow is last day of temping, I am not going to temp past 8DPO. Going to do all I can NOT to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) I hope I am blessed to join my brother this month with a BFP. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

*First Page Updated* January Thread attached

im doing alright, Am still waiting for AF, Hubby wanting to wait for a few weeks to see if it shows if not he wants me to test again, so hopefully we get a BFP!

:cake:Happy Birthday MOMMA.BEAR!!:cake: and Happy Anny too:wedding:

:test::test:TODAY!! ANNIEDOODLES, AQUAM, BUCKLES, and DBZ34!!:test::test:

:paper: :test: Waiting to hear updates for you ladies, BABYDOODLES, CLENNA91, JUSTKIA, AKILGORE, BABY_MAYBE, JENNABEE, NAVYWAG, CARLICAREBEAR, EMLETS, FFIGHTERWIFE, GEORDIE BOO x, LALALEN, ANNLAV, FERTILESOUL, JENNIFERAM, PROMISE07, AMANADAMB1108, JEOESTRICH, LINDSLOU, LOTTE, POOKERS, ROMPY, TYLER LEWIS, GAIJN, MELLYMOMMY, I_HEART_PANDA, JANICE1972, QUEEN BEE., TELLA, ASHLEYANN, CHARLIEKAY, DINIDANI, MAYBE2012BABY, MICH31, BABYGIRL 1, HANGIN_ON_AGS, NEWHOPE11, SPAGGY37, MELISSA x, SMALLBLUESTAR, TNKZMOM, TAMMY1974, BECYBOO_x, LEKKERSLAAP, MRSFAZZ, MRSINE, EVERHOPEFUL, TAMMY77, FOXYKINS, LAURAMAN17, MIXEDBEAUTY, MLAN, PYSCHONUT09, JBELL157, SWEETCURLY79, 2IVY2, MIKAYLASMOMMY, WISHFULx1, MEADOWLARK, TTCPOSTTVR, DEARBABY, MSLESLEY, PRETTYLADYY, HARPS, KEELA, KTSMILES, MOMMY2BE7772, HERETOHOPE, SARAHxxx, COASTGIRL, GREATS, MUMMYB2P, CHARLIEKAY, xx EMILY xx, GIRL FRIDAY, HAPPYBEANY, LIZLOVELUST, NATURENUT, SHARPY1311!!!:coffee: :paper:

:bfp::bfp: ALERT!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months JENNABEE, TTCinBC, and LITTLEBABYBOY!!! :happydance::bfp:

LIKE, don't tear up Hun, the hormones will keep you crying around this time. I'm just so happy for you and DH. Your determination through everything has paid off and I really am praying for a VERY sticky bean! I hope we get to be bump buddies soon.

HOPING4GIRL, you too? :hugs: No crying, it such a happy time. I have been here through your whole journey since joining BnB, and I know how your nerves are, I would be too. I will jump around and be excited for you until then. I am praying for a VERY sticky bean for you as well! All 3 of us will have to be bump buddies FXD!

PAULA181, join us in the December thread. As many ladies learned this cycle, temping and OPKs helped them pinpoint actual OV, come on over and test for Christmas....:dust:

QUEEN.BEE, nice to see you in here again, How are you holding up Hun? :dust:

CHARLIEKAY, LIZLOVELUST, JANICE1972, and HAPPYBEANY, BFN and no :af: is still a good sign, it could be early, look at page #273 the diagram shows you the time line, without temping it is hard to see a clear temp change to confirm OV so how are you all confirming that you OV on that exact date? If you don't get that BFP this cycle, temping will be so awesome for you! A BFN means that it could be too early, there is still some chasing to do, no :af: :spermy:= still chasing that eggy!!!:dust:

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry to hear that that DAMNED witch :witch: has shown her ugly face to you MISSINKED, xBOOCHANx, EDAMAME, PINK MUM, and JEOESTREICH!!! :hugs: I hope you join us over in December or January(posted on front page) it will be awesome to share in your TWW again as you WILL get that BFP!!

LIZ, Hun, it is just early days, do not get yourself all worked up, it won't help things:flower:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 7DPO , the worst night of sleep. I was so hot, DW woke me because I was sweating and said I could turn fan on me. Twinges galore as well... I soooo hope this is some sign of a BFP. Tomorrow is last day of temping, I am not going to temp past 8DPO. Going to do all I can NOT to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) I hope I am blessed to join my brother this month with a BFP. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

*First Page Updated* January Thread attached
i didnt temp or do my ov this month just had so much going on so i dont have a clue when my ov date was,,, i checked my dates over the last 6month june 25 day cycle, july 27, august 26, sept 25, oct 27, nov 26my af was only due yesterday but felf sick for well over week bloated tummy sticky clear discharge boobs heavy but not that tender an i havent slept properly for a week either so fingers crossed x x

QUEEN, I agree with DH, wait it out, come join us in December! :dust:

JANICE, sounds good even if it would be better to see temping and etc, but hang in there! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->