82 BFPs!!! Come ALL November 1st-30th Testers!!! 8 Angels 295 Testers & counting....

:cake:Happy Birthday MOMMA.BEAR!!:cake: and Happy Anny too:wedding:

:test::test:TODAY!! ANNIEDOODLES, AQUAM, BUCKLES, and DBZ34!!:test::test:

:paper: :test: Waiting to hear updates for you ladies, BABYDOODLES, CLENNA91, JUSTKIA, AKILGORE, BABY_MAYBE, JENNABEE, NAVYWAG, CARLICAREBEAR, EMLETS, FFIGHTERWIFE, GEORDIE BOO x, LALALEN, ANNLAV, FERTILESOUL, JENNIFERAM, PROMISE07, AMANADAMB1108, JEOESTRICH, LINDSLOU, LOTTE, POOKERS, ROMPY, TYLER LEWIS, GAIJN, MELLYMOMMY, I_HEART_PANDA, JANICE1972, QUEEN BEE., TELLA, ASHLEYANN, CHARLIEKAY, DINIDANI, MAYBE2012BABY, MICH31, BABYGIRL 1, HANGIN_ON_AGS, NEWHOPE11, SPAGGY37, MELISSA x, SMALLBLUESTAR, TNKZMOM, TAMMY1974, BECYBOO_x, LEKKERSLAAP, MRSFAZZ, MRSINE, EVERHOPEFUL, TAMMY77, FOXYKINS, LAURAMAN17, MIXEDBEAUTY, MLAN, PYSCHONUT09, JBELL157, SWEETCURLY79, 2IVY2, MIKAYLASMOMMY, WISHFULx1, MEADOWLARK, TTCPOSTTVR, DEARBABY, MSLESLEY, PRETTYLADYY, HARPS, KEELA, KTSMILES, MOMMY2BE7772, HERETOHOPE, SARAHxxx, COASTGIRL, GREATS, MUMMYB2P, CHARLIEKAY, xx EMILY xx, GIRL FRIDAY, HAPPYBEANY, LIZLOVELUST, NATURENUT, SHARPY1311!!!:coffee: :paper:

:bfp::bfp: ALERT!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months JENNABEE, TTCinBC, and LITTLEBABYBOY!!! :happydance::bfp:

LIKE, don't tear up Hun, the hormones will keep you crying around this time. I'm just so happy for you and DH. Your determination through everything has paid off and I really am praying for a VERY sticky bean! I hope we get to be bump buddies soon.

HOPING4GIRL, you too? :hugs: No crying, it such a happy time. I have been here through your whole journey since joining BnB, and I know how your nerves are, I would be too. I will jump around and be excited for you until then. I am praying for a VERY sticky bean for you as well! All 3 of us will have to be bump buddies FXD!

PAULA181, join us in the December thread. As many ladies learned this cycle, temping and OPKs helped them pinpoint actual OV, come on over and test for Christmas....:dust:

QUEEN.BEE, nice to see you in here again, How are you holding up Hun? :dust:

CHARLIEKAY, LIZLOVELUST, JANICE1972, and HAPPYBEANY, BFN and no :af: is still a good sign, it could be early, look at page #273 the diagram shows you the time line, without temping it is hard to see a clear temp change to confirm OV so how are you all confirming that you OV on that exact date? If you don't get that BFP this cycle, temping will be so awesome for you! A BFN means that it could be too early, there is still some chasing to do, no :af: :spermy:= still chasing that eggy!!!:dust:

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry to hear that that DAMNED witch :witch: has shown her ugly face to you MISSINKED, xBOOCHANx, EDAMAME, PINK MUM, and JEOESTREICH!!! :hugs: I hope you join us over in December or January(posted on front page) it will be awesome to share in your TWW again as you WILL get that BFP!!

LIZ, Hun, it is just early days, do not get yourself all worked up, it won't help things:flower:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 7DPO , the worst night of sleep. I was so hot, DW woke me because I was sweating and said I could turn fan on me. Twinges galore as well... I soooo hope this is some sign of a BFP. Tomorrow is last day of temping, I am not going to temp past 8DPO. Going to do all I can NOT to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) I hope I am blessed to join my brother this month with a BFP. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

*First Page Updated* January Thread attached

Awwwww Thanks!!!!

Got my BFP at 12dpo on sunday!! Woop woop good luck girls xx

BFN this morning at 12 DPO.

12DPO: Had a rumbly belly for a bit and was feeling like AF might be trying to show up, but that's stopped. Which is good, because she was knocking on my door a little early. Had a tiny bit of spotting today too. I usually don't spot before AF. Normally, she just shows up full force with little warning. So, I'm not sure what to make of it.

Temp still elevated (sitting at 99.0), but I still have this cold, so maybe it's up because of the illness. I dunno. I guess I'm still playing the waiting game. AF due on the 1st, I'll probably go out and buy another test that day if AF doesn't show her face first.

Is it possible to get a faint pos then neg for a few days and still be preg?

liz - if I were you, I'd try to go a few days without testing. You're still very early along, so even if you are pregnant, it'd be very early to tell. I got a stark white BFN at 10dpo and a fast, dark BFP at 14dpo.

Liz - I also got a negative when I tested early and then when i tested like 5 days later I was pregnant. So give it time. My negative test was at 3W6D and with my last pregnancy I knew I was pregnant at like 3W3D with a test so it can be different.

Thanks so much MM!!
went to the clinic today, I had to get a clinical preg test before they woudl see me. it was +!! so thats a good step...I was supposed to have an appt w/ the nurse today but they moved it to tuesday, and 1st doc appt is next Wednesday. praying and hoping and crossing everything little baby sticks till then!!! ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!!

Thanks so much MM!!
went to the clinic today, I had to get a clinical preg test before they woudl see me. it was +!! so thats a good step...I was supposed to have an appt w/ the nurse today but they moved it to tuesday, and 1st doc appt is next Wednesday. praying and hoping and crossing everything little baby sticks till then!!! ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!!

I got everything possible crossed for you hun!! :flower:

Congrats to the new :bfp:'s! :happydance: H&H 9 months! FX'd they are all VERY sticky beans!! :hugs:

Big :hug: to the girls who AF got or who are still in the TWW! Lots of :dust: to you!

And I think MrsMM is right when she suggests to temp and use OPK's. I know it seems like a pain, but it really helps pinpoint things. Just my opinion. It really helped me!

GL Ladies and FX'd for all of you!!! :dust:

liz - if I were you, I'd try to go a few days without testing. You're still very early along, so even if you are pregnant, it'd be very early to tell. I got a stark white BFN at 10dpo and a fast, dark BFP at 14dpo.

Wow that still gives me hope!

Liz - I also got a negative when I tested early and then when i tested like 5 days later I was pregnant. So give it time. My negative test was at 3W6D and with my last pregnancy I knew I was pregnant at like 3W3D with a test so it can be different.

Wow neg at 3w? thats crazy!

Congrats to the new :bfp:'s! :happydance: H&H 9 months! FX'd they are all VERY sticky beans!! :hugs:

Big :hug: to the girls who AF got or who are still in the TWW! Lots of :dust: to you!

And I think MrsMM is right when she suggests to temp and use OPK's. I know it seems like a pain, but it really helps pinpoint things. Just my opinion. It really helped me!

GL Ladies and FX'd for all of you!!! :dust:

Yep, definetly helped me too!! First month temping & using OPK's religiously and I got my BFP the 1st time around!!!! :hugs:

My temp dropped a bit but I'm still above my cover line, do I still have a chance?

My temp dropped a bit but I'm still above my cover line, do I still have a chance?

Maybe it's an implantation dip :winkwink:

oh I hope so! but this late? 10DPO?

Hun that's not late at all! I believe implantation can happen from 6dpo-12dpo maybe later :shrug: but I know for sure until 12 dpo!!

oh wow!! Thanks! Oh man I hope it's implantation and not AF on her way.

I am having AF like cramps, but more dull than AF cramps and less painful, but it feels like the stretching/contracting kind of cramp.

It's too early for AF for me though!

Stats update - we're currently at 29% so there's still 3 more BFP's to come for us to get to the average 30% :)

I am having AF like cramps, but more dull than AF cramps and less painful, but it feels like the stretching/contracting kind of cramp.

It's too early for AF for me though!

Ever since I found out I was pregnant I've had cramps AF-like & dull cramps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->