82 BFPs!!! Come ALL November 1st-30th Testers!!! 8 Angels 295 Testers & counting....

I am having AF like cramps, but more dull than AF cramps and less painful, but it feels like the stretching/contracting kind of cramp.

It's too early for AF for me though!

Ever since I found out I was pregnant I've had cramps AF-like & dull cramps!

Really??? I keep running to the bathroom to make sure it's not AF and no AF but I'm not even due for AF for another 3 or 4 days.

I am having AF like cramps, but more dull than AF cramps and less painful, but it feels like the stretching/contracting kind of cramp.

Really??? I keep running to the bathroom to make sure it's not AF and no AF but I'm not even due for AF for another 3 or 4 days.

Liz, do you happen to check your cervix at all? I know it's not a way to tell if your pregnant or not, but I noticed that about 3 nights ago it was down lower and it was hard and closed and then the night after if went so far up I couldn't feel it at all anymore.

Actually, after checking my chart I realized that the day before I got my BFP it was even still down low.

Liz, do you happen to check your cervix at all? I know it's not a way to tell if your pregnant or not, but I noticed that about 3 nights ago it was down lower and it was hard and closed and then the night after if went so far up I couldn't feel it at all anymore.

Actually, after checking my chart I realized that the day before I got my BFP it was even still down low.

I can never reach it, I've tried feeling for it and I think my fingers are way too short...:dohh:

lol, Well it also helps with tracking O. So if for some reason you have to have another cycle, I'd give it a try. But same day, same position(on toilet works best I think lol) And just see if you can feel it at all during your cycle.

lol, Well it also helps with tracking O. So if for some reason you have to have another cycle, I'd give it a try. But same day, same position(on toilet works best I think lol) And just see if you can feel it at all during your cycle.

I think my fingers are just too short. :dohh:

Lol well some ladies have their partners do it for them

My fingers are too short too or maybe it's my arms lol! I tried to get my DH to do it but he refused so I just have to go with temps, CM and my CBFM.

What an amazing number of BFPs!! Congratulations to November moms to be.

AFM, AF is one day late no symptoms apart from mild cramping on one side. Had very very sore boobs earlier in the week (very unusual) and then it suddenly stopped. BFN this morning. Suspect the witch is on her way. I'll probably see you all in December. Just means I have to hope for a new year bean rather than a Christmas one.

Looks like I wont get my BFP in November.... Moving to December thread as my AF nor BFP hasn't come yet.

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

End of November! Looks like some of you will follow this chart right into December! GL!:dust:

Really only works to look at this if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.
(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Last day of the month ladies! Looks like some of you will be testing into December. Alot of you just learned that your cycles are not the same all the time, and the important thing, that it doesn't come on the same day every month and LP is different from time to time. No worries, all of you will still count for a November BFP (if November was original testing date) otherwise, I will see you in December Huns!!! :wave:

:test::test:TODAY!! ALLIEBABY, CLOUD9, DOOPERSGURL, MRS.RESA, PHINEAS, POSTALMOM, READY4NUMBER 2, and VANIILLA!!:test::test:

:paper: :test: Waiting to hear updates for you ladies, BABYDOODLES, CLENNA91, AKILGORE, BABY_MAYBE, JENNABEE, NAVYWAG, EMLETS, FFIGHTERWIFE, GEORDIE BOO x, LALALEN, ANNLAV, FERTILESOUL, JENNIFERAM, PROMISE07, AMANADAMB1108, LINDSLOU, LOTTE, POOKERS, ROMPY, TYLER LEWIS, GAIJN, MELLYMOMMY, I_HEART_PANDA, JANICE1972, ASHLEYANN, DINIDANI, MAYBE2012BABY, MICH31, BABYGIRL 1, HANGIN_ON_AGS, NEWHOPE11, SPAGGY37, MELISSA x, SMALLBLUESTAR, TNKZMOM, TAMMY1974, BECYBOO_x, LEKKERSLAAP, MRSFAZZ, MRSINE, EVERHOPEFUL, TAMMY77, FOXYKINS, LAURAMAN17, PYSCHNUT09, JBELL157, SWEETCURLY79, 2IVY2, MIKAYLASMOMMY, WISHFULx1, TTCPOSTTVR, MSLESLEY, KEELA, KTSMILES, HERETOHOPE, SARAHxxx, GREATS, MUMMYP2B, CHARLIEKAY, xx EMILY xx, HAPPYBEANY, NATURENUT, SHARPY1311!!!:coffee: :paper:

:bfp::bfp: ALERT!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months COASTGIRL and ERRN!!! :happydance::bfp:

Welcome ERRN :wave:

LIZ, I don't think you should have been testing in November, come on over to December. Each month, I have noticed that your cycles are trying to get regular, likely from coming of BC, temping and OPKs will help you pinpoint if you don't get BFP this cycle. GL :dust:

RNTTC, thanks! I try to let everyone know that it is a pain to temp and even OPKs but the results and learning your TRUE cycle is amazing!!

DBZ, still doing good on that chart, no AF, hang in there! :dust:

DBZ34 and AQUAM, BFN and no :af: is still a good sign, it could be early, look at page #302 the diagram shows you the time line, without temping it is hard to see a clear temp change to confirm OV so how are you all confirming that you OV on that exact date? If you don't get that BFP this cycle, temping will be so awesome for you! A BFN means that it could be too early, there is still some chasing to do, no :af: :spermy:= still chasing that eggy!!!:dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 8DPO, I felt so cold last night, but DW said I felt hot, temp doesn't suggest I was cold. Last day I am tracking temp, don't care to see the numbers drop. No SS to report really. Not sure why, but feeling like I am out.... Well...:shrug: :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

*First Page Updated* January Thread attached

MrsMM - My fingers are crossed so hard for you! I really hope you get your BFP this cycle. I'll be keeping an eye on the Dec thread. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->